It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Project Blue Beam-HAARP and the NWO

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
couple the technologies listed in this link with
P. Flannigans Neurophone and the new weapons fpr crowd control and you will see how it is possible:
aoreport.com...

neurophone
www.netti.fi...
pentagons new crowd control beam weapon
www.globalsecurity.org...

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by RedHerring]

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by RedHerring]




posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This seems like a very well thought out plan.

This could even turn those who are spiritual and question everything, into beleiving in the system of beleifs that the shadow governments want them to beleive in, because the senses would be altered, and people would think that they "holy spirits" are actually speaking from within you.

I knew they had mind control technologies but I didn't think it would go this far.

Oh well, now that some things about the future have been debunked, this is great, now I know I won't be mislead because I only trust to myself. Jeez, even the senses are being invaded, oh well, my intuition guides me.

My intuition tells me that this technology is real, but whether the faking of the rapture happens or not is all up to the future.

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]



posted on May, 6 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Here's a link to H.A.A.R.P.'s official web site.
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Heres some links to H.A.A.R.P.'s darker side.
www.earthpulse.com...
and
www.viewzone.com...
and another
www.konformist.com...
The ability of H.A.A.R.P. to transmit on frequenceies used by the brain, is enough to make anyone nervous!



posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
One question:
If the NWO is gonna use this thing to show the second coming of christ, couldn't IR goggles or something along those lines be used to see the beams being projected from earth?



posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Could explain why there are so many cases of schitzophrenia in recent times. People with no family history, of any mental illness, suddenly flipping out and hearing voices from god. Maybe thats part of the reason behinmd the total break down of society. Mental waves sent to make people less loyal to family, less responsible, more violent and self serving.

It Really is possible if you think about it.



posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red_Rocket
One question:
If the NWO is gonna use this thing to show the second coming of christ, couldn't IR goggles or something along those lines be used to see the beams being projected from earth?


It might be possible to construct a device that would alert you to the frequencies used.
The information on nerve induction is on sites about the Neuro-phone. it is really two frequecies in phased resonance as I recall.



posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Could explain why there are so many cases of schitzophrenia in recent times. People with no family history, of any mental illness, suddenly flipping out and hearing voices from god. Maybe thats part of the reason behinmd the total break down of society. Mental waves sent to make people less loyal to family, less responsible, more violent and self serving.

It Really is possible if you think about it.


anything, and I do mean anything is possible.
The implications of language theory and the brains holographic image functions at actual frequencies could even create a communication system understood by the brain that does not require a specific known language.



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Here's a list of groups who are very concerned about the combined mind control techniques I posted earlier, Have a good look!

Organisations fighting to stop electromagnetic mindcontrol experiments
Freedom of Thought Foundation
P.O. Box 35072, Tucson, AZ 85740 - 5072
USA

International Committee for the Convention Against Offensive Microwave Weapons (Harlan Girard)
P.O. Box 58700, Philadelphia P.A. 19102 - 8700
USA

Mediaecco (Robert Naeslund)
P.O. Box 136, 11479 Stockholm
Sweden

Association of National Security Alumni - Electronic Surveillance Project (Julianne McKinney)
P.O. Box 13625, Silver Spring, MD 20911-3623
USA

Citizens Against Human Rights Abuse (Cheryl Welsh)

Dendron News, and Support Coalition
P.O. Box 11284, Eugene, Oregon 97440 - 3484
USA

Leading Edge Research group
P.O. Box 7530, Yelm, Washington 98597
USA
Here are links for the ones that have web sites.
www.azstarnet.com...

www.webcom.com...

www.dcn.davis.ca.us...

www.mindfreedom.org...

www.trufax.org...


[edit on 17-6-2004 by RedHerring]



posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I am absolutely convinced I experienced this RAPTURE you speak of.

Last night I literally felt like I was going insane.

I came to the conclusion that everything around me is a cleverly constructed fabrication of lies ....i know it sounds stupid but I don't beleive anything I see or hear other than what my intuition tells me and even that I dont know if I can trust.

Anyways last night something WEIRD happened to me.

It is also kinda yucky so don't get offended please.

Last night around11pm (i am in quebec canada) i saw at least 3 or 4 planes that caugfht my attention. I noticed it because i dont usually see that much activity at that time in the space of a short period. I thought maybe the airport was busy or i was going crazy because it coincided with my "feelings of insanity". I couldn't hear what was being said to me it was like a echo in my mind and i started crying out of hte blue.....it was freaky scarey.

Also it was like my mind was specifically asking me questions about life and death and judgement. Asking for my answers. I didn't have the answers but my mind wouldn't let up it was relentless in its search for these answers.....and that is when i felt like i was losing it.

Ok so I go to bed. I had a very tough time getting to sleep but eventually I did. I am female and I am having my period right now. I went to bed and when I woke up my thighs were covered in blood there was no tampon and the bed sheets were completely clean

Please someone explain this! I don't know how much longer I will have the strength to fight this insanity - please beleive it to be real because it is happening to me and i do feel insane!

thanks
pumpkyn



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It recently crossed my mind that drugs prescibed for mental disorders
may in fact lessen the effects of broadcast mind-control techniques.
This may be required if some subjects are hyper sensitive to the frequencies broadcast, allowing a functional life.
This is a far fetched explaination for the recent (This Decade) increases of presription anti-depreesent, anti-anxiety drugs.



posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
First thing that came to mind while reading this thread: Serial Expiriment LAIN. If you haven't watched it before, I think episode 8-13 pretty much explain everything. The entire explanation is in 11-13 ( I may be off a bit on the episodes, but if you rent them from the vid store they come in 4-episode sets, aproximatly 20 minutes each episode). Basically, they are using the resonant frequencies of the earth to create a neurological grid called the 'WIRED'. Highly reccommended anime!

I've thought for some time that the reason there is a 'war on drugs' (besides money) was because drugs such as marijuana, which can be used every day safely (smoking it isn't really 'safe'... but you can eat it every day with no ill effects, and once you build a tolerance you will not notice the 'high' anymore), is because it interferes with signals being sent to the brain from external sources, such as HAARP. It's just a thought, but who knows. You'd think they would've picked up on the abilities of such a plant to generate a much larger cash flow through legalization... really, when they made it illegal, the Pharm companies couldn't have really considered it a threat like they do today, so who knows... like I said, just something I've been thinking about for quite some time.

Another thing is the chemicals in water supplies... could act as a sort of 'resonance electrolyte' to enable the signals to work more effectivly on a wider range of people. Basically, I imagine that if the mind control thing is completely real, they would want some way to maximize the effectiveness of the signals, or a way to break down the barrier that could possibly block such signals. Flouride has some seriously ill effects on Humans, and there is a possible connection with it... not sure about the chlorine. Just another idea, though.



posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This company produces a brain link-up device for computer control.
www.ibva.com...
Just Imagine the implications of this Brain-Computer interface.
www.ibva.com...



posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Directional EMP devices, EMP Bombs, and Flux Compression Generators are your friends.



posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Reading about 'resonance electrolyte'(s) Salt concentrations seem to affect
specific frequency attenuation.
Seems like salt may be your friend



posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
quote"LONDON — A beam weapon that uses the heating effect of microwaves to cause pain is to be issued to U.S. troops in Iraq, according to a report on the Telegraph Web site.

The supposedly nonlethal weapon, also called "active-denial technology," has been under development throughout the 1990s at the U. S. Air Force Research Laboratory (Kirtland, N.M.), in tandem with the Marine Corps' Joint Nonlethal Weapons Directorate, the report said./quote

Full Page Here



posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
So would prayer be transmited so to speak via EM?

I guess anyone that feels god talks to them would matter if it was a clear cloud free day or not???

Also doesn't it state the it use to not rain on earth there for no clouds??
Also what does this mean than?



Does anyone know what this is about? If I remember correct it was stated that petrafied trees were found containg no rings or something meaning they were ageless or something which was directly related to rain?

I might have messed that all up since I can not remember to well. So please let me know what I am trying to think of.

Also if this is true why does it rain now?



Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
This seems like a very well thought out plan.

This could even turn those who are spiritual and question everything, into beleiving in the system of beleifs that the shadow governments want them to beleive in, because the senses would be altered, and people would think that they "holy spirits" are actually speaking from within you.

I knew they had mind control technologies but I didn't think it would go this far.

Oh well, now that some things about the future have been debunked, this is great, now I know I won't be mislead because I only trust to myself. Jeez, even the senses are being invaded, oh well, my intuition guides me.

My intuition tells me that this technology is real, but whether the faking of the rapture happens or not is all up to the future.

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]


[edit on 22-10-2005 by japike]



posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
HAARP is very interesting indeed but I think there is another aspect to HAARP you guys are not privy too. (Or so it seems) The aspect I'm talking about is scalar electromagnetics. HAARP doesn't just 'heat' the ionosphere but is capable of FAR more and we are not talking about 'regular' em waves here supposedly. There are extensions to our current understanding of magnetism that if true, well.. let's just say it's SCARY stuff.

Take a look at this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Get's more into this.

Tesla is the true father of the 'technology' that HAARP is supposedly based on.

Google "Tesla scalar"

Maybe good ol' Nicola was responsible for the Tunguska explosion of 1908 after all.


[edit on 22-10-2005 by TxSecret]



posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I message you did you get it?


Originally posted by pumpkyn

I am absolutely convinced I experienced this RAPTURE you speak of.

Last night I literally felt like I was going insane.

I came to the conclusion that everything around me is a cleverly constructed fabrication of lies ....i know it sounds stupid but I don't beleive anything I see or hear other than what my intuition tells me and even that I dont know if I can trust.

Anyways last night something WEIRD happened to me.

It is also kinda yucky so don't get offended please.

Last night around11pm (i am in quebec canada) i saw at least 3 or 4 planes that caugfht my attention. I noticed it because i dont usually see that much activity at that time in the space of a short period. I thought maybe the airport was busy or i was going crazy because it coincided with my "feelings of insanity". I couldn't hear what was being said to me it was like a echo in my mind and i started crying out of hte blue.....it was freaky scarey.

Also it was like my mind was specifically asking me questions about life and death and judgement. Asking for my answers. I didn't have the answers but my mind wouldn't let up it was relentless in its search for these answers.....and that is when i felt like i was losing it.

Ok so I go to bed. I had a very tough time getting to sleep but eventually I did. I am female and I am having my period right now. I went to bed and when I woke up my thighs were covered in blood there was no tampon and the bed sheets were completely clean

Please someone explain this! I don't know how much longer I will have the strength to fight this insanity - please beleive it to be real because it is happening to me and i do feel insane!

thanks
pumpkyn



posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red_Rocket
One question:
If the NWO is gonna use this thing to show the second coming of christ, couldn't IR goggles or something along those lines be used to see the beams being projected from earth?



or projected from the 'heaven', like with satellites or something. Just a thought.



posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Could explain why there are so many cases of schitzophrenia in recent times. People with no family history, of any mental illness, suddenly flipping out and hearing voices from god. Maybe thats part of the reason behinmd the total break down of society. Mental waves sent to make people less loyal to family, less responsible, more violent and self serving.

It Really is possible if you think about it.


It's possible. Its probable. Bi Polar is a good example. Violence and so on. Plus it could be a murder weapon in that way. Make someone so depressed that they go for a walk and hang themselves, go and kill someone.. drive the wrong way into traffic, lots of different nasty conotations.

Like plane crashes too. Different subject but same idea. Haarp could generate a fierce electric storm and then just as plane is in range a lightening bolt could be shot at it.

or a lightening bolt could be shot at a munitions dump in Philipines blowing away police evidence of terrorism.

Or an earthquake in the region that Osama's hiding.

Control the waves, control the planet and control the people.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join