It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama and the Strategy of Manufactured Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

America waits with bated breath while Washington struggles to bring the U.S. economy back from the brink of disaster. But many of those same politicians caused the crisis, and if left to their own devices will do so again. Despite the mass media news blackout, a series of books, talk radio and the blogosphere have managed to expose Barack Obama's connections to his radical mentors -- Weather Underground bombers William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, Communist Party member Frank Marshall Davis and others. David Horowitz and his Discover the Networks.org have also contributed a wealth of information and have noted Obama's radical connections since the beginning. Yet, no one to my knowledge has yet connected all the dots between Barack Obama and the Radical Left. When seen together, the influences on Obama's life comprise a who's who of the radical leftist movement, and it becomes painfully apparent that not only is Obama a willing participant in that movement, he has spent most of his adult life deeply immersed in it.
www.americanthinker.com... gy.html

This is the guy to take our freedom and bring the NWO and their way to do so quickly is through manufactured crisis just look at the swine flu and I'm sure there are more going on right now we don't know about.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by joe82
This is the guy to take our freedom and bring the NWO and their way to do so quickly is through manufactured crisis just look at the swine flu and I'm sure there are more going on right now we don't know about.

good post

s/f

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

Obama, Chains you can believe in!

Vote for chains!

Oops, was it change or chains?

Well nobody seems to be getting spare change in America or anywhere else for that matter...

Im not a fan, in case anyones wondering, and I am not American but he did stick his beak into my country too. Im not a fan of liars.

Its all cornflakes, these guys will all lose in the end. Funny that people say the exact same yet never really wonder what they are against. Nudge nudge, wink, wink.

Everyone leaves this place with nothing anyways.

The bigger the lies, the bigger the mistake.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

new topics

join