It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pros and Cons of RFID chip implant in humans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I am curious as to whether they have managed to get around the one glaringly obvious problem with these chips from a security point of view. It's really not that complicated to get the information out of one and clone it, you can even do this at a distance with the right equipment, I cant see all our money transactions being managed through them when someone can just copy your chip from across the room.

If you doubt the possibility of cloning the cards then I suggest you look at the following article, its about a real case on the London Underground where you can buy "smartcards" containing RFID chips as a method of payment for your journeys.
Security researchers hack the London underground train for free ride

In the article those doing the cloning have to get close or even bump into the person who's card they wish to clone but really its just a matter of higher power broadcasters and more sensitive receivers and you can make that distance greater. Oh and this is only with train passes imagine this with your whole identity bank account access included.

Even ignoring the security issue I do have problems with the idea of mandatory chipping, I don't know how I feel about voluntarily getting chipped myself even. It does depend though I might one day find myself opting to have one put in, its too early to tell how things will work out or even if there i some hidden agenda. I don't buy into the whole mark of the beast thing.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriosityStrikes

Yes security is a big issue. Thanks for the link. check out Blackcards!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I will NEVER be chipped. I'll be waiting at my door with my 12 gauge that uncle sam willingly let me buy, ready to blow their head off if they try to make me lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Maj35t1cI2

That's easy to say when it's an event that looks like a long way into the future. It will feel a lot different when they come to your house with overwhelming force and you know there is no way to escape alive. I can't imagine they won't have a technology that will disable your gun from a distance when this happens. Remember you are using 100 year old tech against adcanced tech that you aren't even aware of.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I have no intention of getting anything implanted in me. If I am forced to do so, I would like to change my name to Not Sure (for those who have seen the movie Idiocracy).

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Maj35t1cI2

They will try to starve you out, or arrest your children or loved ones as a bartering tool. Even worse than that.

Scary.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

Most people say they wont get chipped but people are human they want to keep their home, their job, food and essentials. Without the chip you will own nothing and must prepare in advance for this.

People will even doubt their faith, if they have any.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I agree with your point and think it's important to become spiritually mature by losing our attachment to material things now. I'm working on losing the addictions and belief in the material world. It's a slow journey but probably the reason we are here in the first place.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Floating thru Reality

Yes it will be difficult to leave all our material things behind but survival for our families is most important.

Many will think they are protecting their families by taking the chip, how wrong they are. If they knew the painful consequences I doubt they would do it.

I'm not talking about Hell but the torture they recieve while alive.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
At sometime in the future.You will need a chip just to get a job.The chip will hold all your medical records,genetic defects and all injuries.Every thing you say will be recorded with red flag security protocols simlar to some areas on the internet now.You will be only allowed in certain areas and if you move out of your security area ,you will be located and arrested.The chip will know everything you eat and drink,when you have sex and when you go to the toliet.People without chips will be known as outcasts and thoses kind of people will have there own place to live seperate from everyone else.There will be five class gated commniuties for the people with chips and dirty crimminal infected getos for the people who do not have chips.Welcome to a world goverment that controls people totaly.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

I agree with your summary but you forgot the part about all those without a chip will be considered terrorists and be executed.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I also think the RFID remains inactive, until scanned. I'm not sure if they could scan you from across the room.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Indeed they work like old radios work and therefore require no batteries. You have a broadcaster which sends a signal to the chip which the chip uses to power a return signal containing a customer ID number or similar. We use RFID stickers at work to protect electronic goods from being stolen, if you go to near the entrance with the stickers then they receive a signal from this box and broadcast an alert which when received sets the alarms off. There is no real reason why the signal from the box couldn't be stronger increasing the activation range and no reason why the receiver couldn't be boosted like how you can boost the aerial for your TV allowing it to receive the signal with more clarity at range.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The reason the bankers want everyone chipped is so they can do away with hard currency, like paper dollars or gold coins.

Hard physical money allows people to conduct transactions with total anonymity.

It is this hard money that allows black markets and tax free transactions to occur.

Such an elimination of hard money would give total control over all markets to bankers, and if you get out of line, they simply delete your bank account. Since there's no hard money, there's no way to protect yourself against such tyranny.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

That's an interesting concept. I guess they will need to covr all the bases on that one.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Yes I agree getting rid of hard money. It's like physical gold, rather than gold stock. Carrying around gold is like a big bulky parachute but comes in handy when you need it.

It will also be used as a form of ID, Medical transaction, drivers license, social security number, etc.

Another means of total control.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Reminds me of the movie "Idiocracy" and I can't believe it could come true.

I'd rather cut off my right arm than let someone implant it.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Janitor From Mars

I'm glad to see you are opposed to the idea. This will not benefit the people as it will portray to do. It's a massive deception with serious consequences.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If this thing is ever accepted, I'm running and living in the woods, I will go in hiding. I'll take all the things I need to survive, and hide. I will get more people to hide, and make an uprising. I will not have the little freedoms we do have stolen.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I agree and hope we can hide good enough. Seriously, they have night vision and heat seeking devices to find people. Hopefully they wont look too hard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join