It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pros and Cons of RFID chip implant in humans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I think the OP meant that if implemented properly and without the whole "damned for eternity" thing it would be a pro.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nickmare

Thanks for the link! They have 2 kinds of implants. One is the capule and one is a fiber type thing that is so timy it is barely visible. They may opt for the latter. It will also allow lots of upload space.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke

I think the OP meant that if implemented properly and without the whole "damned for eternity" thing it would be a pro.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Totakeke]

No, there is NO part of it that makes it a PRO. Consider it, imagine every transaction you make in a day relies on a chip. You couldn't even lend a friend or family member money for any reason without it being tracked, and possibly taxed.

But thats not the real concern, once every transaction relies on it, you better NEVER step out of line, or boom your chip is emptied and turned off. Through one single form of currency exchange, they could know absolutely everything you do, buy, and consume. This is ripe for corporate abuse, as well as governmental.

The day everyone is chipped, and we switch to a digital currency is the day any form of protesting ends. It's the day free speech officially ends (forever), and it's the day we lose any shred of freedom we currently have left.

Get a grip people.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Well, I was trying to interpret what the OP was trying to say. I certainly don't think anything about RFID is a pro.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
reply to post by wonderworld

How the hell do you list paperless currency as a PRO? Are you that absolutely blissfully ignorant?

The death of physical money is the absolute death of freedom. To fail to understand that fact is ignorance in its purest form.

Whether we like it or not we are going paperless. The new global currency will be a credit system, no bills. It's not my idea of a pro, this is what they are pushing on us as an asset and grand benefit to get the chip.

My bank went paperless, except the money is still there. My doctor went paperless and is completely digital. Cant you see it coming. Things are changing at a rapid pace. I dont like it either. I find no pros in the subject myself.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

The whole thing is one giant global ID system, implemented by the NWO. None of this is a pro but many believe them to be.

Many will run to get in line, especially if the upload 5 grand to your chip or free healthcare to all, etc, etc.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

Thank you, there are no pros. I just stuck them on there for the eager chip takers.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nickmare

Thinking someone is going to cut an arm off to retrieve/steal a chip really isn't that far-fetched. They are already killing people and stealing their organs for resale. Women have been killed and had their babies removed. I really don't see how this is that much different.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What makes me laugh the hardest about this whole chip ridiculousness is that they now they say having a cell phone to your ear/head for too long may cause damage, x-rays are not used at airports for people because of the concerns of radiation, MP3 players are being looked into for the same reasons, etc...etc.

But now it's suddenly OK to have this electronic gizmo directly injected into your flesh.... and be scanned from various sources daily??

Further, ATM and credit card numbers are constantly being hijacked from businesses....now they'll get all of your information in one fell swoop.

Ha!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I think there's a difference between going paperless and having something foreign injected into your body.

Further -- you want paperless currency?

It's called a debit card!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I meant the new global currency. I rarely use cash. It's scary when I think about it. I dont even write checks. Everything is electronic except school pictures and lunches.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Yes they sure shut up about cell phones and computer monitors and microwaves. It's all about making a profit. Verizon, AT&T or other cell phone providers probably put a stop to the hoopla. I would have broke the bank.

They dont care what is best for the people, especially this implant.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
RFID is naught but a ruse to keep your worried about the wrong thing while they slip the true chip into your pocket. Credit Cards/Debit Cards, people. Much easier to distribute since only a minority is without them and much easier to get people to accept than being chipped like family pets.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

I try not to get to biblical on here but if we do, in fact get a NWO we will also get a global dictator. It is written then every man rich and poor, free and bond will be forced to recieve a mark on their right hand or forehead. No man may buy or sell without this mark. I will also add my own version. No oone will be allowed on a plane, a public building, post office, doctors office or anywhere.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

RFID is obsolete there are better technologies.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

I'm interested in know about better technologies out there. What might they be?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

I try not to get to biblical on here but if we do, in fact get a NWO we will also get a global dictator. It is written then every man rich and poor, free and bond will be forced to recieve a mark on their right hand or forehead. No man may buy or sell without this mark. I will also add my own version. No oone will be allowed on a plane, a public building, post office, doctors office or anywhere.

I'm not going to get into a debate about silly prophecies made before logic was invented. The RFID chip is, indeed obsolete and not foolproof. You think the Illuminatus is about ostentation? How wrong you are. They are about cunning and guile. Believe me when I say you've had your mark for ages now.
They already know where you are, who you are, what your favourite colour is and your dirtiest secret. They already know you're most likely to resist the order and have a little black flag next to your name on the BEAST database.

When the time comes and they're knocking on your door, you'll still be praying to be raptured. When they put the gun to your head and pull the trigger, maybe you'll realise it was all rubbish after all.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Definitely a con!!!! You're committing an abomination of desolation to the temple of your own body when you take the chip. Maitreya will not spare those who resist but not all will be killed either. Those that are not spared because of their refusal will be beheaded but will reign 1000 years with Christ on Earth because they chose to die for their Lord and Savior. Those that take the chip are eternally damned because they chose Anti-Christ over the real Christ. Remember folks the original texts say IN the hand or head. It must be implanted. Why do you think "aliens" (really just the rebel angels and new Nephilim) take people against their will and chip them? Anti-Christ will come with these aliens and it will be a sign of allegiance to him and Satan. Don't willingly take the mark and try to resist as much as possible. It's better to die praising God than to live in Hell.

Maybe I'll get to see the look on your face when all of this does come to pass and it's not some "silly prophecy." The generation that thinks these are silly prophecies is the generation that will see the events unfold my friend.

[edit on 6/26/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Illuminatus , what an odd way to address the dollar. Are you one of them. You sure know a lot about it. I can tell you know the Bible; then intentionally bash it with blasphamous comments.

You will see that I am correct. You sound scared. This is a good example of why I dont mention the Bible much on ATS. I learned the hard way.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Yes they are all cons. I just put some pros out there to those that will take it regardless of what we say.

I knew you felt this way I do too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join