It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry wishes Sarah Palin had gone missing...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Heres to you brother dooper:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/215398aedc9e26de.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

That is HOT!

I wonder - surely she's seen this!

I recently got a nice, long, handwritten letter from her Dad, and he's a mighty fine man.

I do hope they've seen this! Too cool.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Palin responds

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Speaking to a group of servicemen in Kosovo, Gov. Sarah Palin responded to a crack made by Sen. John Kerry earlier this week. Sen. Kerry joked he wished Palin went missing along with Sanford. "He looked quite frustrated and he looked so sad," she said. "I just wanted to reach out to the TV and say 'John Kerry, why the long face?'," she concluded.

Herman Munster just got slammed!

[edit on 26-6-2009 by RRconservative]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Lets not forget that our electric bills are getting ready to skyrocket - and nobody will be able to afford to charge all those electric cars

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Leo, the shame of it, is that there are hundreds of technologies that violate the second law of thermodynamics that have been confiscated under National Security.

A guy will start to patent something and the suits will declare it a critical technology, they will be denied a patent, they will have to sign a statement that they will never mention it again, that they will never work in it again, and that they must give the names of everyone who knows of it or has been made aware of it.

They are chased down to sign the same paper.

Consider recently that the world's first assymetrical magnet was confiscated and locked up by the DOE. You want a perpetual machine? Assymetrical magnets will allow that.

Consider that Dr. Deborah Chung's negative resistor was stuffed. It was made public, then pulled back and restricted from further disclosure.

What her negative resistor would do is power a circuit by multiplying the energy that pours into the circuit from the vacuum.

In other words, you have a circuit powered by eight AAA batteries, and yet the energy coming out the other end would be sufficient to run your clothes dryer - and stove - at the same time.

This literally stinks to high-heaven and we're actually paying these people to bend us over for a perpetual rooting.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Actually, he lost because Osama "released" a video just days before the election. Which caused idiot Ohioans to swing the vote.

Just how pathetic are them hicks? Hahahaha.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The reason they hate Sarah is becasue they fear her.
she is loved by many and they will back her to the end.

I see a Romney/Palin ticket 2012....

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

If you mean fear her because she's an ignorant bible thumping neo-con, then yes, you are correct! I can only hope that the Republican party gets back to it's true conservative platform. Ron Paul is more of a True Republican than she is, and if the party wants to get my vote back, it will return to it's roots and leave the right wing lunatic fringe behind. Had McCain stuck to his guns and not pandered to the 'base', he might have stood a chance with those of us in the center!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

If you mean fear her because she's an ignorant bible thumping neo-con, then yes, you are correct! I can only hope that the Republican party gets back to it's true conservative platform. Ron Paul is more of a True Republican than she is, and if the party wants to get my vote back, it will return to it's roots and leave the right wing lunatic fringe behind. Had McCain stuck to his guns and not pandered to the 'base', he might have stood a chance with those of us in the center!

Sir, you are exactly the moderates we DON'T want in the party. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. The democrats are just waiting for you to come on over there...good luck to ya.
Oh...and the reason McCain lost is because he pandered to the moderates.!!!

We need the so called "right winged fringe" they are the TRUE conervatives, the Ronald Reagan conservatives that ae going to take the party back and kick the dems to the curb in 2012. deal with it.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
it's funny people think there are "real" republicans and "real" democrats..

it's even more funnier that people think there are "real" elections, and democracy
people act like they have a choice or a say in the matter, it's who ever the Bilderbergs want.. haven't they proved that enough?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Ronald Reagan was the last true Republican to hold the White House. As far as 'pandering to the moderates', you will never hold the White House again without us. It is those in the center who decide elections, not the left or the right. You lack a majority to do it on your own. But go ahead, and keep alienating us. You will find yourself in the history books, like the Whig Party, the Federalist Party, the....

And if you think it's all rigged anyway, why do you care who runs in 2012? (This is meant to reply to Darth Prime's comment)

[edit on 28-6-2009 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

We need the moderates like we need another McCain!!

seriously, just go be a democrat or something but please leave the Republican party.
You seem to be more of a Blue dog dem anyway.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I left the Republican party behind with Bush Prime. And with only 26% of the voters being Republican, good luck on ever seeing the inside of the Oval Office again without us (unless your there to visit). It's attitudes like yours that have caused the RNC numbers to drop like the Dow last September.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Kerry is just bitter because he was overlooked for a cabinet or czar position by Obama. The guy just needs to keep his trap shut. Better yet he needs to leave DC and go work for his wife as an intern trying to analyze the contents of Heinz 57 sauce.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Kerry believes he can do and say whatever he wants and get away with it. He's the one who should go missing.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mjfromga

Have to agree with you. I didn't like him in 2004, and I still don't. Too pretentious! Comes off way too smug, no matter what he's talking about!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join