It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry wishes Sarah Palin had gone missing...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Is this what you call "dry humor"?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
John Kerry is inconsequential.
He's an anachronism.
He's a political joke in a state full of political jokes.
John Kerry is a nobody who only gains attention by putting his foot in his mouth.
Funny how you can switch John Kerry for Joe Biden in that statement and it still holds true.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I lol'd. It is funny how democrats and liberals are so good at making fun of the other side, yet republicans and comedy are like water and acid. They can try to coexist, but an explosion will ensue. Considering conservatives can be made fun of so easily, I think it discredits them since their BS is called out.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Anyone who supports off shore drilling is a nut. Plain and simple. You are on a conspiracy site so you must have heard of some sort of alternative energy by now...right?

Tidal energy alone on the East Coast would provide at least 50% of the United States Energy needs.

Solar Energy can provide cities with power indefinitely. Coupled with wind energy, there would be no energy concerns for metropolitan areas.

As for vehicles, the Hydorgen Fuel cell vehicles easily beat out ethanol, solar, and electric.

Seriously? Offshore drilling? That has to be the most backwards thinking I have heard.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Politicians, regardless of political affiliation, are notorious for sticking their feet in their mouths! Neither party can claim that the other is more guilty. Sometimes I think they do it on purpose just to suck up to their base. Either that or they lack that check valve between their brains and their mouths.

That said, if it had been Palin sneaking off to South America to cheat on the 'First Dude', it would have been a feeding frenzy by the press!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
John Kerry is a nobody who only gains attention by putting his foot in his mouth.

Kinda like THIS GUY!

I'm thuper therial.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
to all people who "like" bush or kerry

watch this

if you still support either one after this, you deserve everything the .gov dishes out to ruin your life, sad to say

but following a politrick after they say this junk, is a pure sheep-mentality
100% brainwashed

they are on the same team - one in the same

it just saddens me greatly when people on ATS of all places will still support a politrick after he straight up admits hes part of a nefarious secret society based on a skull and some bones

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I do think it's funny that guy's like Kerry and Letterman, have a tendency to jump on the bandwagon of current political affairs to stay relevant. I don't think anyone really cares at this point what is said about Sarah Palin or any other politician, in fact the only time Palin has got "nasty" about something that was said in the press was targeted at her teenage daughters. I remember reading a post on here where someone said they would stand up and applaud if she would stay above the fray and not get all pissy, but I have a feeling these type of people would just start hating her and her family for any reason, just because. I would respect the Palin haters a little more if they just stood up and said "I just don't like the brat"(or whatever other words fit) and that's how I feel, but that puts them on the side of HATE without TOLERANCE. If I felt how "Palin Haters" felt about any person who was not white, or heterosexual, or conservative...I would be labeled as hateful as a KKK member or a Black Panther member. Just admit you guys hate her just to hate and it will take the rest of the superficial crap out of the argument. I am pretty conservative and at this point when I hear the liberal beasties taking shots at her and her family, I see it as nothing but beating the crap out of the "nerd" everyday at school, everyone could beat the piss out of him but only the real creeps would pick on such an easy targets to get a laugh.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Tidal energy is not going to push my truck down the road even one inch.

Those fuel cells you're talking about? They still require fuel, they're inefficient when compared to cost/benefit, and driving around with a hydrogen tank on board is not very smart with the idiots we have on the roads today.

Solar? Again. Too expensive and too delicate. Only suitable for low power requirements in a fixed position.

Biomass won't be practical until Marty comes Back from the Future and explains his Flux Capacitor.

Offshore drilling is clean. Really clean. It's not like they're still using 1940's technology. Besides, the ocean LEAKS a hundred times more natural oil seepage into the oceans than mankind could ever amass.

Wind? You put a sail on your car and see how practical it is. The first power lines, and your sail is going to conduct untold thousands of volts right onto your little Faraday Cage you call a car.

We aren't there yet. We can drill, and drill cleanly, and minimize our dependence, buying us time to develop other technologies.

Reality.

It's a scary thing to some, but hell, we just can't seem to get around it. Simple problems require simple solutions. Simple rarely breaks, get confused, or miscommunicated.

Simple works.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Um, is it just me, or did we stray WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off topic here???

But since we are heading to Denver instead of Boston (off track), let me add my 2 cents on the use of fossil fuels. Since we know that burning fossil fuels is killing the planet, the 'drill baby, drill' mantra makes no sense.

Using hydrogen to power vehicles is possible without the risk of explosions. Hydrogen can be extracted from water as needed thanks to this inventor.

We could provide all of the country's electrical needs with a 96 by 96 mile section of desert filled with solar panels. There is plenty of empty desert in the American southwest. Ever been to Nevada? Lot's of empty space!

Tidal and wind energy can also be harvested for electricity (to power that car you are worried about) as well.

These are all technologies we have now. No need to wait for Marty to get the Delorean back before we do. Besides that, I for one am tired of making the Middle East rich! Time to keep the money here at home!

Ok, now to send the train back to Boston!

[edit on 26-6-2009 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here we go again, sensationalizing some BS followed by political pandering.

Talk about a waste of good bandwidth...who gives a Rats A## about either of these elected holier than thou political sh##heads.

Give me a Break !

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

I just don't see how it's possible that Bush won two Presidential elections. Actually, he really only won one. And I'm arguing that he won zero.

[edit on 6/25/2009 by ravenshadow13]

Cause he was part of the agenda, remember there are no such things as elections, there are no such things as democrat republican, there are no political parties, there is only the NWO'S Agenda..

who they want, when they want, how they want

on a side note, i could never stand kerry, just as i could never stand Palin..

i'm not republican, and never ever ever will be, nor will i never be democrat..

i'm way above political parties

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Time to form a new Political Party!!! The Tin Foil Hat Party!!!

You NWO people just crack me up!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Time to form a new Political Party!!! The Tin Foil Hat Party!!!

You NWO people just crack me up!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Really, all of this is useless, but dooper! “Moose are big, dumb pests that because of their size, Liberal brain equivalence, and short temperament are hunted for food.” I think you are the one that is not right brother! That one snuck in under the radar!

The uselessness of all this ‘democrat/republican” squabbling is because the statist will not allow their progress towards the surrender of the sovereignty of the US to be lost. They knew they had one chance to get as much of this done as possible peacefully BEFORE the 2010 elections, but the fact that the vast majority of Americans have awaken to the truth about the policies of the current Administration only insures they will pull the plug on our economy in an attempt to enforce compliance through Martial Law. They can ONLY pull this off IF President Obama has control of both houses and a largely compliant Supreme Court.

Just as all the information about US Embassies around the world being told to buy massive amounts of forieghn currencies, the now being reported expected huge collapse of the commercial real-estate market at the end of September or early October and numerous other reports (that can be seen talked about on numerous ATS threads) of bad things getting ready to happen during those two months, TPTB are leaking info to have cover when the bottom falls. The point being that they will not allow the 2010 election cycle to get in full swing before they pull the plug as then it would be too obvious what was being done when elections are canceled because of the ‘emergency.’ Like the man was quoted as saying, “You will have world government whether you want it or not.”

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
I lol'd. It is funny how democrats and liberals are so good at making fun of the other side, yet republicans and comedy are like water and acid. They can try to coexist, but an explosion will ensue. Considering conservatives can be made fun of so easily, I think it discredits them since their BS is called out.

Water and acid combined explode? Not in my universe.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Sarge, leave it to you to find the concealed!

I thought that went right past everyone as no one took exception.

I have a feeling though that if these "guys" lose their timing, Sarah Palin will become a real thorn in their sides.

I understand this new tax on everyone - concealed as an energy bill - is meeting strong resistance. Pelosi, Obama's group, and the other usual suspects are making calls, and on the other side - the American people are making millions of calls.

Doesn't look like it's all going their way.

Now if they panic - we're all in trouble.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think its pritty evident this is another phony outrage method by the rightwing. Isnt it being overused a little tad?

Iv heard conservatives say pritty disgusting things about democrats, in particular Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Obama, even Kerry himself, and yet half the phony outragers here kept their mouths shut.... because its all about partisanship. And then Iv heard plenty of disgusting stuff from dems.

What am I saying here? Its nothing new, really, but ofcourse when it comes to making a phoney fit over Mrs Palin, its something only she has gone through. Give me a break. No wonder the country ended up like it is over the last 8year period, conservatives couldnt give a damn about the real issues so long as their social insecurities were intact.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
I just don't see how it's possible that Bush won two Presidential elections.

There is nothing wrong with the 'mental status' of the voters during those elections. What was wrong was who the dems put up against Bush.

Election #1 - Al Gore.
Election #2 - John Kerry.

Pretty pathetic.

Now if you want to question the 'mental status of voters', then take a look at the 2008 election and the amount of koolaide that was drunk in order for Obama to win. (howd that mud feel being flung back atchya?)

[edit on 6/26/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Wonder how the dems and kerry would react if Palin commented that it'd would've been a lot better if kerry had gotten a brain tumor instead of kennedy?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join