It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry wishes Sarah Palin had gone missing...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! I have good reasons why I don't like Palin.

And David, I just think he reminds me of a basset hound. Soooo cute with those floppy jowls. Daaaaw...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
Just because it's a part of Alaskan culture doesn't mean it's okay. That's like saying dog fighting is okay because it's a part of Southern culture.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Not that it is on topic, but I wanted to address this. Unless you have lived in Alaska to see the culture and see how the moose are a nuisance and are like squirells everywhere and how the natives have been hunting and eating moose forever............than really, its impossible for you to make a good argument over this.

I have lived in Alaska and know the culture. Moose hunting for FOOD (that is why it is done) is absolutely NOTHING like dog fighting. Seriously

Regarding the topic. Kerry has no redeaming qualities about him. It should not surprise anyone he would stoop to that level - especially about a woman.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Being ignorant and a hypocrit doesn't make you a bad person.

Just blinded to the fact that both arguements are stupid.

FYI- I can provide a piece of scrap paper with my SSN on it, but that doesn't make it an official SSN card.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Seeing as how McCains father was stationed in Panama at the time of his birth. That automatically assures that no matter where is born he will be a natural born citizen.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Theres a big differance between hunting in a helicopter and fighting dogs.

Can you tell me whats morally wrong with hunting from a chopper, other then the fact that you don't like it?

You don't like Palin and you don't really have a good reason why. Everytime you are called out on it you give vague answers and follow it up with "I don't like the dems either". As if that covers you.

It doesn't.

I don't like Palin because:

1) she claims to be Christian but is a vengeful jerk
2) hunting from a copter is COWARDLY and she doesn't even use the meat.
3) she has one of the worst environmental records of any American politician
4) her knowledge of national security doesn't go beyond being able to "see Russia from her backyard"
5) she has the most annoying VOICE i have ever heard
6) she supports the war in Iraq
7) "drill baby drill"

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Of all the folks in Massachusetts, you're telling me that John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, and that goobersmoocher Barney Frank are their best and brightest?

I just don't get it.

I need to have someone who voted for one, or all of these three, to explain why.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Originally posted by jd140

Theres a big differance between hunting in a helicopter and fighting dogs.

Can you tell me whats morally wrong with hunting from a chopper, other then the fact that you don't like it?

You don't like Palin and you don't really have a good reason why. Everytime you are called out on it you give vague answers and follow it up with "I don't like the dems either". As if that covers you.

It doesn't.

I don't like Palin because:

4) her knowledge of national security doesn't go beyond being able to "see Russia from her backyard"
7) "drill baby drill"

1. Prove it.
2. In your eyes. Someone who has lived in Alaska has already addressed it.
3.Prove it
4.Thats a nice liberal talking point. Even if true, its more then what Obama had.
5.Real mature reason not to like someone.
6.So does Congress
7.Drill and not be dependant on foreign oil!!!!!!! How dare she even consider it?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
But the Panama Canal Zone WAS a part of the United States in 1936. Just like all Filipinos born between 1930 and 1946 * hold US citizenship, anyone born in the Panama Canal Zone between 1930 and 1999 * has US citizenship.

* Residents of US territories and possessions gained US citizenship via the Insular Act of 1930, Puerto Ricans gained citizenship earlier via the Jones Act of 1917.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by ChrisF231]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Care to explain this?

How do you know this?

[edit on 033030p://bThursday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

How so?

Does she do the hunting herself?

Really?

Misquoted

And that makes her bad? How?

Does she?

7) "drill baby drill"

I am with her on that one.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Me too!

I suspect many of you would wish THE PRESIDENT did the same...

Am I lying?

At least Ol Frankenstein is honest!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

I didn't vote for him, but I don't wish he would go missing.

He is my President. I don't support alot of what he says or does, but I do hope he starts to do a better job.

But you proved the point of my original post about pointing fingers saying the republicans do it too.

Good job.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

At least Ol Frankenstein is honest!

Please! You can't be serious.

The fact is, if John Kerry didn't look so much like a tool, he would have been President...which is sad that people vote on how the person looks and speaks...yeah, he was so bad he lost to Bush.

Kerry is an elitest..but then again...most Politicians are.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by David9176]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The thing that keeps me scratching my head is why do the Democrats in (total) power feel the need to keep bringing her up and making jabs at her? Are they really that afraid of her?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

The thing that keeps me scratching my head is why do the Democrats in (total) power feel the need to keep bringing her up and making jabs at her? Are they really that afraid of her?

I'd love to use this quote..

"They are like flies on s***."

I keed I keed!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

I don't think they're afraid of her, I think that they think she is a joke and are still in a state of disbelief and shock.

If she wins in 2012, I'm outta here.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

I don't think they're afraid of her, I think that they think she is a joke and are still in a state of disbelief and shock.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I think that is how many feel of Obama. They are shocked and in a state of disbelief that someone so incredibly not qualified - much less than Palin - got voted into office.

Unfortunately, I think we are all learning, that no matter who we vote for - it is more than likely predetermined who will win.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

The thing I don't really get about this is how the Left goes after Palin is this: They consider her so unfit and inexperienced to be vice-President yet they are STILL going after her? Methinks they doth protest too much, they must still be afraid of her. Pretty amazing considering that they think so little of her. The Left still seems to be scared of lil old Sarah Palin, why is that?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

"1) she claims to be Christian but is a vengeful jerk"

Responding to numerous attacks from the ignorant left does not make her a non Christian or vengeful.

"2) hunting from a copter is COWARDLY and she doesn't even use the meat."

Killing MOST wild and dangerous animals is wise from a helicopter either for terrain considerations, or to react quickly to keep them out of populated areas. Further, SHE DOES use the meat or donate it to those who will. The moose would have still been shot.

"3) she has one of the worst environmental records of any American politician."

State Controlled Press liberal bull ****.

"4) her knowledge of national security doesn't go beyond being able to "see Russia from her backyard"'

An out of context and twisted quote revealing the depths of intellectual dishonesty her detractors go to defame her.

"5) she has the most annoying VOICE i have ever heard"

A little jealous are we?

"6) she supports the war in Iraq"

Many misguided people do, but does not make them 'evil' UNLESS they know the truth of the real reasons for the war. Besides, her son is serving there.

"7) "drill baby drill"

Way to go! Oh' you thought there was something wrong with this?

More like 7 reasons she is a babe!

Plus the fact she drives you bleeding heart tree hugging liberals crazy! Anyone who does that cannot be all bad! Its too fun to watch!

[edit on 6/25/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm from Florida, and grow weary of the damned ignorance on what happened here in 2000.

For you whining idiots who either don't remember, or don't know, the problem was not with Jeb Bush.

Florida is split into two time zones.

The dumbass, liberal media called the election an hour before our polls in WEST Florida even closed.

This area is very conservative, we don't like candiass liberal Presidential candidates, and we had yet to vote.

The media had already called it.

NOW, the actual votes come in and guess what?

Bush won. Clearly, definitively WON.

But the media stirred up the stuff in the bottom of the outhouse, and so we had to RECOUNT!

They just couldn't believe it! They couldn't ACCEPT it!

So they dragged this crap out forever and another three days, and it still ended up just like it actually happened - Bush won!

So get over it, and for God's sake - quit repeating stupid, uninformed crap from the extreme left.

If you eliminate voter fraud, we might have a different President than we currently have.

Oh . . . I spent a lot of time in Alaska as an Arctic Ranger, Company O, 75th Infantry, and anyone with any knowledge at all knows that there are more helicopters and small planes per capita in Alaska than any other state.

Many places you can't get to but by air. You fly in Alaska unless you're staying near the municipal areas. Try driving from Anchorage to Nome. Or Kotzebue. Or Bethel to Fairbanks.

It can't be done.

On a clear day, just outside Anchorage on the Chugach peaks overlooking the city, you can see Mount McKinley/Denali 160 mile away. How far can you see something in your state?

You don't fly, you don't see many places in Alaska.

Moose are big, dumb pests that because of their size, Liberal brain equivalence, and short temperament are hunted for food.

A couple Moose can get a family through the winter.

Palin is a hell of a woman, one to ride the river with, an accomplished woman, and not a pretentious bitch like I see so frequently here on ATS. Even God loves a woman who can shoot, butcher, and prepare her own food.

I'd take her over many women I've seen over the years who bitch when it's too warm, whine when it's too cold, freak out when they break a nail, and have the audacity to criticize a real woman.

I guarantee you, when the going got tough and push comes to shove, Sarah Palin would be the woman most men would select to share the hard times with.

Whether they'd admit it to their women or not.

And of course that doesn't include men who wear their short backwards. Even candiasses don't like being shown up by a woman.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join