It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Saucers and the Third Reich

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by marcus33cz

You are right about technology. We had no clue that they were using the SR 71 Blackbird in the 60's. Not until it retired did we know. That's some high tech for that time period.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoLoeb

Someone suggested that the Nazi UFO could answer a lot of unanswered sighting questions.

I would love to go aboard that Nazi UFO some time on vacation. I wonder if they let people in side. Air Museums around here dont allow it.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

If they were able to build fighter jets, tanks and other weapons of war, they would have been able to build these types of craft. While they did have limited resources, they would have put them to good use had any one of those type of craft actually worked.

I think this statement from Hitler tells you just how close they were!

We have invisible aircraft, submarines, colossal tanks and cannon, unbelievably powerful rockets, and a bomb with a working that will astonish the whole world. The enemy knows this, and besieges and attempts to destroy us. But we will answer this destruction with a storm and that without unleashing a bacteriological war, for which we are also prepared.... All my words are the purest truth. That you will see.

We still have things that need to be finished, and when they are finished, they will turn the tide.

~Adolf Hitler, March 13, 1945, addressing officers of the German Ninth Army

Germany was unusual in that any experiment no matter how strange could be funded.I attribute this to the Nazis belief in the occult.It wasn't aliens they believed they were descended from arians and truly believed the Aryans were once the epitamy of technology and wonder.They believed that this knowledge was not truly lost and they were simply rediscovering there past glory.

Because they believed that this technology was all most magical in nature they were willing to try anything no idea was to crazy.This is the only age in history were no constraints were placed on scientific research at all. It also led to some major atrocities however so science without restrictions can be dangerous.

The only reason most of this tech didn't make it in time is the allied forces had a strangle hold on resources and kept the German scientist busy doing things like figuring out how to manufacture synthetic gasoline and lubricants since there access to oil was cut off. They were also forced to experiment with polymers because of lack of aluminum.What the Nazis were best at pushing technology to its limits look at the guns of navarone the allied believed it was impossible and just a rumor!

In truth had the war drug out 2 more years the allied forces would have lost.The allied were already seeing some unusual things such as foo fighters and jet aircraft. Also statements by Hitler 3 months before d day panicked the allied forces so bad they moved up the d day invasion.

[edit on 7/19/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

In March of 1945 the war was all but over in Germany. Many officers were figuring out how to escape (the ones who didn't already) so I don't know who Hitler was talking to.

I do agree if they did just work on a few projects, delayed invading countries and did not implement the terrible Holocaust, the war may have had a different conclusion.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

In March of 1945 the war was all but over in Germany. Many officers were figuring out how to escape (the ones who didn't already) so I don't know who Hitler was talking to.

I do agree if they did just work on a few projects, delayed invading countries and did not implement the terrible Holocaust, the war may have had a different conclusion.

Even at the end Hitler was confident the reports he was getting were going to save Germany little did he know 2 months later it would be all over. Then came the rush to get to these scientists thats a fascinating story in itself.Since many of the scientists were war criminals but the data they had bought there freedom.Which brings up another point if there research had no value they would have been tried convicted and sentenced. Did you notice during the war trials all the major scientists that used slave labor and knew about the Jews because they used them for there research and no trials?

Obviously they were more important for what they knew and escaped the hangman.Heres one for you also why is there still so much classified information pertaining to operation paper clip 50 years later.The information they obtained would have been declassified by now of course unless its still being used!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Those comments by Adolf Hitler, March 13, 1945 are indeed creepy. It's still amazing technology, for way back then.

It makes me wonder what secrets we dont know about yet. They never tell us until they retire the craft.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Ive heard about that Project Paperclip. Another odd one is Project Chronos. I have another thread just on that topic and how it relates to this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It might sound far fetched and it is.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The scientists definitely had use in the United States. The ICBM projects were just getting started and needed all the help it could get. Also other areas such as the giant pharmaceutical companies wanted the scientists to work on their drugs and other research. Many of these same scientists not only used slave labor, but human guinea pigs as well.

The generals knew the war was lost by 1944. They were biding time and trying to find the best way out of a hopeless situation. Hitler may have been given bogus reports while the people who actually ran things (military and noble families) found their way out.

I do agree they had some fantastic ideas on the drawing board. Unfortunately, they destroyed much of the documents and in some cases shot the scientists as well (in the case of the Bell).

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
hi all

am new here but have been into all ufo stuff since i was 7 years old am now 30.

ok right here is the thing that gets me about this.

hitler had this perfect race in his head blonbe hair, blue eyes, 6 ft+ and if you read about a alien race called plaidians(spelling) they fit this very well and this sort of tech was way ahead for this age, so when i think about it is it possible that hitler was only following orders from these beings to carry out there evil deeds with them helping him with this tech?

just an idea

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Thrust

Hi and welcome to ATS.

Yes Ive wondered the same thing. How did they get all this high tech info was it from ET technology? If it was the ET'S changed their minds to allow us to win the war for some reason.

Of all things to build it happens to be a flying saucer, among other things.

Yes it's a theory and kind of interesting one. It makes me think ET's moved to Japan since they are breaking the record on technology lately.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Joseph Farrell wrote the following book while living in his mom's basement, I think ... anyway, it's the most far out stuff I've ever seen. Meticulously researched with mind-numbing detail, Farrell actually documents his conjectures and makes some absolutely amazing claims about what may have happened to all this Nazi technology ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3de6b90dc53.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3aa79a8ab55.jpg[/atsimg]

Joseph P. Farrell

... has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and “strange stuff”. His book The Giza DeathStar was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into “alternative history and science”. The sequel, The Giza Death Star Deployed came out in Spring 2003, and the final book of the Giza Death Star trilogy, The Giza Death Star Destroyed, in 2005. Additionally, he has published two books on Nazi secret weapons, Reich of the Black Sun and The SS Brotherhood of the Bell. His new book, The Cosmic War: Interplanateray Warfare, Modern Physics, and Ancient Texts, came out in the autumn of 2007, and the sequel to The SS Brotherhood of the Bell, Secrets of the Unified Field: The Philadelphia Experiment, the Nazi Bell, and the Discarded Theory, came out in March of 2008.

Source : GizaDeathstar.com

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Thanks for the info! I read about the bell. I have a similar thread with an odd twist. It's called Project Chronos.

Project Chronos

Dont let the ET stuff throw you off it's interesting.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

ok ...

i know nothing about this ...

Certainly you know more than I ..

Very disturbing informartion ...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

I really dont know more than you. You had a good link, even though I knew of it I hadnt read much about the Bell the Chronos is quite weird, that's to say the least.

Someone turned me on to that info, otherwise it wouldnt be on here.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join