It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rest in Peace, Farrah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Farrah Fawcett died yesterday from complications of her long battle with cancer:

www.usatoday.com...

I do remember having the famed poster of hers (along with many of my friends) during my adolescence. She did become a very fine actress and starred in many excellent TV movies.

She will be missed by her many legions of fans. She now is a true Angel.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree! Regretfully, her passing was overshadowed by the death of Plasticman the Pedophile!

I had that poster hanging in my room as well. So did all my friends!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c2fcac8650c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

That is unfortunate that Farrah's courageous battle with cancer was overlooked. The news networks devoted their entire schedules to Wacko Jacko, and very few noted the passing of Farrah.

My father passed away at the same age from cancer, so I know what Farrah's family is going through. Even though they knew it was coming, it still is very difficult to deal with. The funeral will be incredibly difficult for them, especially her son Redmon. My prayers are with the family of Farrah.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Maybe the passing of Whacko Jacko is a good thing as it will allow Farrah's friends and family to grieve in peace. I do find it unfortunate that you and I seem to be the only ones who care here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There was another thread before yours....sadly not too many posts on that one either, but we did notice her passing. It's very sad....62 is still too young.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It's probably because Farrah was sick for a while so news of her death was not as much of a shock as Jackson's. I mean, we all expected her to die soon.

Jackson's death was completely unexpected so it got more coverage.

Anyway, I like Farrah better than Jackson.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

I would of thought her passing would of been posted on the Television Forum, her medium. I do agree people knew she was going to die, but I thought it would be respectful to give her a send off here.

The press are vultures and are feeding on their latest filler for the 24/7 cycle they need to fill. MJ will give them that for the next few months as more comes to light about his lifestyle and people come out of the woodworks to cash in on his death.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c2fcac8650c.jpg[/atsimg]

Yes indeed. I had that exact poster hanging on the wall of my bedroom as an early teen. Thank goodness posters cannot talk!
Her demise is a true shame. Prayers to you Farrah.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by lombozo]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

She will really be missed! May she rest in peace.

top topics

join