It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad compares Obama to Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad compares Obama to Bush

uk.reuters.com

TEHRAN (Reuters) - President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad accused Barack Obama on Thursday of behaving like his predecessor towards Iran and said there was not much point in talking to Washington unless the U.S. president apologised.

Obama said on Tuesday he was "appalled and outraged".

"Mr Obama made a mistake to say those things ... our question is why he fell into this trap and said things that previously Bush used to say," the semi-official Fars News Agency quoted Ahmad
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I've heard Obama insulted before but that is the worst!

But if you beleive everything being said about the Iranian situation, the CIA involvement etc, who knows?

This ATS discussion perhaps explains my point a bit more:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It has a youtube vid showing Kissinger talking about the US supporting regime change.

Is this Obama's Iraq? Could Ahmadinejad be right?

Is he onto something?

uk.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

P.S.

Ahh sorry mods I put this in the wrong place, I was supposed to put it in Current Events or BPN, sorry again!

[edit on 25-6-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I like his "I'm not going to talk to you again until you apologize" tantrum. Is he going to call Obama a big meanie next?

Lets say we don't know what is really going on in Iran. Whos fault is that? They are the ones barring reporters from covering the situation. They are the ones barring any type of reporting on what is going on.

For now all we know is Iranian civilians are being killed.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Who cares what he says... more venemouse crap??

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
OF COURSE Obama and Bush are easily compared to each other.
They both serve the same NWO masters. Ahmadinejad knows that.

At the same time, he's just ticked because his run as a little dictator may be ending. He's lost control.

[edit on 6/25/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

the puppet changes but the puppet masters do not

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
My take, who cares. Peoples words are like *snip* contracting.

I say let the angry express there anger. But not violently. Just with words.
They will get tired and fall asleep again. This world is so easy, we make it so hard.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Bush got it right for this regime so that's good for Obama, it shows he's getting it right now.

On the other hand I can quite easily liken khamenei to Hitler, and ahmadinejad to an idiotic chimpanzee.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I thought it was Britain that was being portrayed as interfering with Iran's internal affairs, not the U.S. I mean this is Obama (who wants to get along with everybody, including the devil himself guy).

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I guess at this point in time, Ahmadinejad would say just about anything to get people's attention off what is happening in Iran.

Guess Obama and Ahmadinejad won't be sitting down for a cup of oil anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
As long as Obama was discreet and circumspect in his comments, waiting to see how events would unfold before saying anything controversial, Ahmadinejad could be satisfied that the U.S. was letting Iran settle its own internal affairs.

Now that Obama has been forced by events in Iran to speak out more strongly, Ahmadinejad has begun to portray him as an evil power seeking to subvert his country.

Obama had little choice; he could no longer be just a spectator of the outrages being perpetrated against the Iranian people. But as soon as he did that, the Iranian propaganda machine rushed in.

It is true that both Bush and Obama have had similar concerns about Iran and its threat to world peace. It does not follow, though, that the two are identical, or have the same views or agendas.

Ahmadinejad is just using guilt by association to try to turn the Iranian people against the U.S. and Great Britain.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Obama is the same as Bush.

I can't believe some of you people are disagreeing with Ahmajenidad here. I mean how is Obama not like Bush? He is pretty much like Bush in every way minus a few views on social issues.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well, that did it.

You know that there will be NO iPod being sent to Iran this Christmas!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Folks have really got to get clue here.

Under Bush dictators like Ahmadinejad grew in support and justified the lies and threats they made. When it became evident howmuch of an agenda there was behind Iraq, not to mention Bush and his cowboy politics it was real easy for folks like Ahmad here to gain plenty of support. Now that Bush is out of the picture, a new democratic president is in with a more diplomatic agenda in the whitehouse, that in addition to the Iranians beginning to see through the garbage surround Ahmadinejad, his loose credibility. People like Ahmadinejad need people like Bush to survive, and if there aint anybody like that to feed support off, he accuses every other western leader of being one.

Go figure.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

This can't be right! Didn't Obama promise his voters the whole world will love the U.S. after he is elected? This just can't be right!

top topics

join