It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fractal universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Your thoughts please on the subject of fractal universe KLIK

BR
PPL

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PPLwakeUP

a bit more info needed so here's a quote from the link

The universe consists of a series of spiral bodies of diminishing size, each made in turn by plasma ejection and moulded by a spatial Coriolis effect: a rotating fractal universe.

The Big Bang theory is a failure. It has failed because the wrong guesses were made by Einstein and Friedman. Their equations assumed that the universe was formed from dust. So much for the supposed 'rigour of mathematics'.

www.fractaluniverse.org...

great stuff, will have to read more later

s/f

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Everything is vibrations and subsequently made matter. Imagine now a Vacuos void and in this void there is injected into it, a 4 piece molecule. On the outside of the surface of the void is a cymatic vibrational pattern. And on the inside an explosion, a big bang to stir the pot while it cooks. This process lends itself to equal and opposite pressures from without and within.

From these 6 things the 7th, life springs forth.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hi

Nice great feedback guys.
I have been thinking much about this lately.
Mastermind, what if the perfect fractal along the lines of a dodecahedron shaped fractal also creates gravity?Does that sound really crazy?

BR
PPL

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Fractal mathematics is certainly interesting and I do believe that fractal patterns -- both huge and minuscule -- exist in nature, but how exactly does this disprove current quantum theory and astrophysics (including the Big Bang)?

Fractal patterns can still exist within the framework of current quantum physics. Showing that these patterns exist does not in any way disprove the current scientific model of the universe.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PPLwakeUP

So much for ridiculously grand presentation in that link!
, hey that was nice!

This phenomenon is also apparent even in those tiny sparks - those sparks you use to ignite the stove, those sparks you generate with fabrics on very dry winter months.

Even trees demonstrate these fractal spiral properties too, especially those Acacia trees, and similarly looking trees. I've also studied this phenomenon for some time.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
faved

i remeber when i was like 10 and said to my father that fractals are like solar systems to atoms ...

but no he said these are diffirent things so i encoded in my mind that its imposible

and now i see that?

im no physicist but i love theoretical physics (hate math tho)

so please continue and give more food

Nassim Haramein thinks it works that way/

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Fractals are great, they are the answer to the question God asked Job. "Where were you when I laid the foundation of the Universe?" The correct answer is, "I was encoded into a fractal." My physical form and make-up were created by the vibrationary levels acting upon the matter provided by this planet in a manner designed by the Original Concept, God. I see fractals as living beings and they exist everywhere. They just vibrate a little faster than we do.

new topics

top topics

join