It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxic Skies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

For years the government has been involved in a secret operation involving contrails - the visible lines of condensed water vapor that jets leave in the sky. If you asked them, they would suggest that this is done in the name of environmental protection as a safeguard that will alleviate global warming by reflecting sunlight back into the atmosphere. The real truth: these contrails are actually a toxic substance, or virus, deliberately sprayed upon an unsuspecting populace in order to "weed out the old and the sick".

Source Link: www.infowars.net...

I know this topic has been posted on ATS in the past, I honestly am not sure which file cat' this paticular thread should be posted in but felt that the release of this movie that was banned in the US and other countries needed to be posted. My true intentions here is to watch, listen and to have open discusions of the possiblities of truth, lies, disinfo and fact of what we already know. I hope this post creates debate on an issue that appears above our heads everyday, in every state and effects all of us.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Im sure it is banned for just the fun of it !!

It is the movie with Anne Heche isnt it ?? !
I noticed they say contrails with some 'extra' in it..

Well, Metallica have a song with some chemtrail news cast in it.
It is called All Nightmare Long, and the pop artist Beck has a song called Chemtrails and Prince talk a bout chamtrails on a clip on YouTube.

All these people are Delusional and have never seen a Jet or a contrail hanging in the air for 12 hours before, it is just plain normal, even my car leaves 12 hour long smoke trails, I just tell people it has allways been that way and they dont even think twice about it !!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

That's great news "Chem". I tell everybody who talks about Chemtrails that they are good for us, it's normal since 1996 that our skies are covered with them and when ever they see them above them to breath in deeply to take in as much as possible. It's great stuff and all normal.

Now, when your done drinking the floride in the water source you use, I am not a supporter of Anne Hache nor am I a supporter of Elen D. but I am a supporter of the message and am not in the practice of shooting the messanger whom ever then be... Great post and very nice avatar

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I've definitely never heard of the movie, no surprise it's banned though, as anyone can look up in the sky on most days and see the evidence themselves. I've read they started testing in 1950, but they must have really stepped it up in the last decade as I don't recall seeing thick, slowly dissapating "contrails" in checkerboard fashion when I was young.

I've watched blue skies get laced with trails that gradually spread throughout the day, eventually resulting in the formation of a blanket of clouds/haze, what I've observed, IMHO, is not normal.

ChemBreather mentioned Metallica's song "All Nightmare Long" , if you haven't seen the video it's a MUST watch, one of my favorites.
www.youtube.com...
The idea portrayed in the video is that whatever caused the Tunguska Event (Siberia 1908) left behind spores that the Russians discovered had the ability to ressurect dead life, so they use it against the US to awaken the dead and wreak havoc. cont...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
After the desired results are achieved, the Russians neutralize the threat with a mixture of Barium and Arsenic, administered by jets spraying it in the skies, Barium kills the spores, Arsenic finishes the job.

Now I know, it's just a music video, but I've heard several people claim that chemtrails contain Barium, this is especially interesting to me because I'm somewhat familiar with this substance, in fact, I've directly ingested it before.

I have a hereditary disease of my pancreas, before I had surgery to help it, the doctors thought I may have an ulcer so they put me in front of an X-Ray machine and instructed me to drink glass after glass of this thick chalky white stuff, Barium.

When you ingest Barium in front of an X-Ray, the stuff literally appears to glow on the way down your digestive tract, it helps doctors find a potential hole...very strange and very unpleasant tasting, let me tell ya.

Make of that what you will.

new topics

top topics

join