It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actress Farrah Fawcett, 62, dies after long battle with cancerAP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Actress Farrah Fawcett, 62, dies after long battle with cancerAP

news.yahoo.com

LOS ANGELES – Farrah Fawcett, whose stunning looks and blinding smile made her a pop icon of the 1970s, has died. She was 62.

Her spokesman, Paul Bloch, says Fawcett died Thursday morning in a Santa Monica hospital. Her 2 1/2-year battle with cancer was depicted in the TV documentary "Farrah's Story."

She burst on the scene in 1976 as one-third of the crime-fighting trio in TV's "Charlie's Angeles." A poster of her in a clingy swimsuit sold in the millions.

She left the show after one season but had a flop on the big screen with "Somebody Killed Her Husband." She turned to
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
She will be missed From her pivotal roles in logans Run and the Six Million Dollar man she was one of a kind. He role in cannonball run was also one of her best. It had been reported as of late that she was loosing her battle with cancer but it still comes as a bit of shock. We had the opputunity to see her in person at a mall in Southern California as part of a movie promotion and her fameous smile was the thing I remember the msot

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I just got done reading about it on the post. How sad.!

She was a great actress.

R.I.P. Farrah.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
On a day when almost everything will be overshadowed, this lady deserves some more thank you's and prayers. An absolute icon. Very sad indeed.

top topics

join