It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark of the Covenant' about to be unveiled?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

Anyone whose posted on ATS for a while knows that the likelihood is that this is a hoax.

But has there even been time for people to get to Ethiopia to investigate further since the original story?

There are going to be people investigating this and looking into it further and they will undoubtedly reveal their results. But it's probably still too early for that information to come out.

So..At this point all we're going on are claims and hype to suggest the object even exists in their possession.

In the meantime, I'll expect to see a hoax. What are the chances of all this happening now? If it appears they have a real object as they claim, we still don't have alot of information to go on. It's going to take alot more time. And even then, it's probably fake.

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mudman21

Ark of the Covenant' about to be unveiled?

www.wnd.com

The patriarch of the Orthodox Church of Ethiopia says he will announce to the world Friday the unveiling of the Ark of the Covenant, perhaps the world's most prized archaeological and spiritual artifact, which he says has been hidden away in a church in his country for millennia, according to the Italian news agency Adnkronos.
(visit the link for the full news article)

No, No don't open the box, It's got evil Narly powers. Indy only
survived because he closed his eyes.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm quite upset. I was hoping the Ark would treat us all like a bad infection and wipe us all off the face of the earth.

Oh, If Israel wants it back they should have to pay storage and security fees of a few billion doallrs.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

No, No don't open the box, It's got evil Narly powers. Indy only
survived because he closed his eyes.

Ive had a hard day going around with my eyes shut think a good pair of sun glasses might work instead?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Helloooo!!!
Didn't anyone notice this source from the Weekly World News, the same outlet that brought us BatBoy and Statue of Elvis Found on Mars!?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It turns out the Italian news agency just plain got it facts wrong. Perhaps this was done on purpose to try to discredit the Ethiopian archbishop. In fact no such ark revealing new conference was ever scheduled. Thus we will have to wait a while longer before they turn the world upside down with the revelation of the ark.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
this is kinda old news. this article is a year old.
www.time.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rblewis6
Helloooo!!!
Didn't anyone notice this source from the Weekly World News, the same outlet that brought us BatBoy and Statue of Elvis Found on Mars!?

So maybe the reason Ethiopia didn't make the announcement is that the Ark is really under the statue of Elvis on Mars? (oops that's next weeks story from WWN, I wasn't supposed to let that slip out LOL)

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
i knew it there is no way they would reveal something of this magnitude. oh well onto my next disappointment. seems to me that life is just another series of disappointments.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
So maybe the reason Ethiopia didn't make the announcement is that the Ark is really under the statue of Elvis on Mars? (oops that's next weeks story from WWN, I wasn't supposed to let that slip out LOL)

Well actually.... it was really at Area 51 all this time, the Ethiopians have replicas that don't even look close to the real thing

A few weeks ago the Mossad grabbed it from Area 51 and stopped by Vegas on their way out Since they knew it would be very hard to get it out of the country, they stopped by John's house to chat about old times (John was a CIA pilot if you recall... he just got the paper releasing the gag order from congress last year and commendation for the service)

They asked him if they could have us hide it up at the mine, which ironically is not far from Area 51 as the crow flies, and John agreed.

We did take a good picture though before we hid it in one of the old shafts that was never mapped.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthofyah12
Wow I hate to ruin all the hopes in this thread. There will never be an Ark of covenant unveiled unless it's fake because it is not on Earth.

What has this thread become, lol?

They'll find it okay, not ON the earth but IN the earth, once they start digging on the Neverland Ranch.

It's buried right below the mass grave of molested children.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

The real A.O.T.C is the pandoras box in hell raiser

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
hm, any news about this?
I'm still sitting here with my fedora and bull whip.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Aron1138]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
According to this article they backed out. Not sure exactly how credible it is though.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

Well the source is from here
www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KEMIK
According to this article they backed out. Not sure exactly how credible it is though.

Well there is the answer to what is going on, but I think Paulos should keep his mouth shut if he's not going to produce.
Now he's got this going,I hope Israel or the Muslims go and steal the thing.
That would be something if the Muslims stold it, and used it against Israel.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Why would anyone buy this, ... there was a similar thread a few weeks ago. ...... If the ark was ever in Ethopia it's not anymore, ... they ate it.
..... and as far as this goes ....

.... Thread Closed !!

... oh wait, I'm not a moderator. well this is embarrasing.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
That would be something if the Muslims stole it, and used it against Israel.

Yeah they could hide it under the cube at Mecca with the meteorite. No one would get it outta there

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mudman21
Two interesting quotes in this article:

"Ethiopians believe it is destined to be delivered to the Messiah when He reigns on Mount Zion – the Temple Mount in Jerusalem."

"Muslim scholars say it will be found near the end of times by the Mahdi – a messianic figure in Islam."

Is this why they are unveiling it? Are we truly at the end of times?

Doesn't showing it to the world dissprove at least the muslim version then?

Another thought springs to mind. Doesn't the Bible say that you can not come near the arc less you are pure and perform certain rituals or you'll die? How are they going to reveal it to the world without killing most of us? Or is it the arc of the coventant that IS the apocalypse? IT will chose who's worthy?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1 Or is it the arc of the covenant that IS the apocalypse? IT will chose who's worthy?

Now your just frightening the children

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join