It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark of the Covenant' about to be unveiled?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by chowyoungfat

That blue beam was pretty good, but that Maxwell dude the C.I.A. wasn't created until 1947, I think they copied the Nazi.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mudman21

This is an easy one.

If the cherubs on top with their wings touching don't look like a lammasu, it is a fake.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by The Last Man on Earth

I would figure if the Cherubim on top don't look like Cherubim it could be fake.

There are probably similarities to Shedu and Lammasu in that the body should be a quadruped but each Cherub should have four wings. They shouldn't have five legs like the Shedu either.

It may have different faces as well, eagle, human, bull(or ox) and lion. Biblically they also have hands too, to hold things like burning swords. So we may see some bizarre griffin/lammasu/shedu/sphinx/centaur looking thing.

[edit on 26/6/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

true if we see it at all, I feal like this is one of thoes all talk and now show deals. than again I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
One of my questions would be if these people of Ethopia are so poor how did they get the Gold to cover all of the fake Arks?

Another thing to think about is in the Bible God said there was not to be or would never another Ark be made, they made all kinds of them?

I also remember when was younger a university atempeted to make a copy of the Ark of the Covenant, the only problem was that it begain to build up Electrial Charges, and had to be taken apart?

So if this is real Ark will it be spitting off eleectrial Bolts, if not why?

[edit on 26-6-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
I would figure if the Cherubim on top don't look like Cherubim it could be fake.

There are probably similarities to Shedu and Lammasu in that the body should be a quadruped but each Cherub should have four wings. They shouldn't have five legs like the Shedu either.

It may have different faces as well, eagle, human, bull(or ox) and lion. Biblically they also have hands too, to hold things like burning swords. So we may see some bizarre griffin/lammasu/shedu/sphinx/centaur looking thing.

[edit on 26/6/09 by MikeboydUS]

Yes indeed, if the cherubim are simply female angels with wings, we know it's false. Which is what I'm expecting, incidentally, because I think any fakers will think that's what the public are expecting.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Ethiopia hasn't always been so poor. Centuries before Christ they had an empire in the horn of Africa that made lots of money from ivory, incense, and exotic animals. They were at one time part of the vital network of trade between India and Rome.

Even in the 19th century when all of Africa was carved up by world powers, Ethiopia held off the Europeans. They are the only nation in Africa to have never been colonized.

It wasn't till the assassination of Emperor Haile Selassie I in 1975 that everything went to complete crap. This was the oldest royal/imperial house on earth, older than Britain's or Japan's ruling courts. With the Solamnic dynasty's loss of power and the rise of communists, Ethiopia was begging the world within ten years for food, having plagues of locusts, drought, insurgencies, and over 1 million dead.

Pretty apocalyptic I would say.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Do you really think God would speak to Moses thru a Gold plated box, when God already has direct wiring if God wanted to use it. It was the Aliens they need a Box, at least for their plan for man kind what ever that is.
When Moses was up on mountian he ask God if he could see him, God said no but you can look upon my hind end as I pass you. Do you really think God has a Hind end, it's the Aliens they have hind ends, probabily Reptilians.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I think the ark is best kept here

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I always found it strange that God said "look at my arse, but not at my face", too. Perhaps he was a bit of a voyeur?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

127 people have died from H1N1 in the United States and most of them in the past four weeks.

Ah that's nothing, just about that many people die every day in the US due to the evil automobile, and nobody seems to be afraid of that. If people aren't afraid to get in their car everyday, they certainly shouldn't be worrying about any pig flu.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Maybe this is the begining of the end, it is all a false flag to destroy the Dome of the rock, rebuild the temple and have the plannet go up in smoke, I am willing to bet if their is a message recieved from the Ark then we will never here it, it will no doubt be shared only with the religious leaders that have it in their grasp.
I severly doubt god would have anything to say to the leaders of any of the world religions save buddists.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mudman21

The bible does say, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a miraculous sign".

This reeks of lies, but if it is indeed somehow true then its not good news for a large section of humanity.

Just my opinion.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

When Moses was up on mountian he ask God if he could see him, God said no but you can look upon my hind end as I pass you. Do you really think God has a Hind end, it's the Aliens they have hind ends, probabily Reptilians.

I would be very interested in reading your source for this... not trying to be a "hind end" but I have NEVER read that anywhere.

Concerning the Ark... I would like to know if they are already rebuilding the Temple... or has it already been rebuilt? It wouldn't make sense to reveal the Ark of the Covenant before it could be restored to that location (the Temple mount...) would it? If so we can look for some very scary things coming to pass very shortly.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
God, Aliens, guys wandering around for 40 years, Indiana Jones, it's all good stuff!

I look forward to finding out the real deal!

I remember reading a report from a researcher who said that he had traced the Ark to a church in Ethiopia. Apparently the Guardian of the Ark needs replacing on a regular basis. They tend to get weaker, cataracts, hair loss, all the typical symptoms of radiation sickness.
A few of you seem to remember the face melting scene with fondness, how about a quote from the film then?

Brody: "Well, I mean that for nearly three thousand years man has been searching for the lost ark. It's not something to be taken lightly. No one knows its secrets. It's like nothing you've ever gone after before."

11:24 AM in Rome at the moment

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth

I always found it strange that God said "look at my arse, but not at my face", too. Perhaps he was a bit of a voyeur?

The Hebrew term there in Exodus 33 doesn't mean butt. It would mean afterwards, subsequently, following, and remnant.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alter-Ego

Originally posted by googolplex

I would be very interested in reading your source for this... not trying to be a "hind end" but I have NEVER read that anywhere.

King James version, That was not exact quote, just the jist of what was said. Go to where Moses up on Mountain with God, it is there.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

127 people have died from H1N1 in the United States and most of them in the past four weeks.

Ah that's nothing, just about that many people die every day in the US due to the evil automobile, and nobody seems to be afraid of that. If people aren't afraid to get in their car everyday, they certainly shouldn't be worrying about any pig flu.

As of today its 142.

Around 110 people die on average in the US a day from autombile accidents or roughly around 40,000 people a year.

The CDC expects up to 450,000 people to die from H1N1. Regular flu normally only kills 36,000 people a year.

Anyway back on topic, if the newsmedia won't cover that, they won't cover anything.

Now for continuing live 24 hour coverage of the death of Michael Jackson.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The ark required very special handling to prevent deaths from occurring. Even well intentioned Israelites died from ignorant behavior where the ark was concerned. Whatever this thing is, I doubt it’s actually the ark of the covenant. It may well be a fraudulent ark that will be put in the fraudulent 3rd temple that is to come. Interesting times.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth

The Hebrew term there in Exodus 33 doesn't mean butt. It would mean afterwards, subsequently, following, and remnant.

Very interesting but I thought God said as I pass by, you can look upon?
I don't understand how that whole thing would come about, after pass by.
I don't remember exact words.
My main point is I still think Aliens, I don't see God to bother with such trifle.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join