It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark of the Covenant' about to be unveiled?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I don't think they are going to show the arc (if it really exists) live on tv. They will talk and talk and talk. But also something else. Does anyone else read in the israely site that they are refering to God as G-d? Th-nk G-d th-y a-e n-t refer-ng to G-d as G-8.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If I am repeating anything anyone has said here, please forgive me. I am in a rush and don't have the time to read everything. Just wanted to bring up a couple of points to consider:
1. There are actually Two Arks of the Covenant. The original and another made during Solomon's time (if you believe the old testament);
2. I cannot remember the exact year but, during the 80s when the poor and starving in Ethiopa were all over television here in America, Ethiopia gave the "real ark" of the covenant to Israel. As the story goes, Israeli soldier of the Cohaneeb (I am almost completely sure I misspelt that. Either way, they are descended from the "Priestly Class" - the Levite Tribe of Israel. The Levites were broken up into three groups (If I remember correctly) 1 carried the tabernacle, 1 the table, 1 the ark. If you were not of the priestly tribe even touching the Ark would lead to instant death. So, these Israelis Lifted the ark with poles, just like in the Bible, and carried it onto a cargo plane headed to Israel.
3. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of Arks of the covenant in Ethiopia. Who knows if the Israelis got the real one? Who knows if there was ever a real one? Who knows (if there was) if there still is a real one? On and on and on....

Anyway, just some food for thought.

Be well.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitrios

I'm not sure if I'm getting your point, exactly. So, forgive me if I'm off here. But, religious people write "God" as "G-d" as you are not supposed to take the lord's name in vain.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

Dude, you give me faith in humankind. Hilarious and true.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I dont think they'll unveil it there... I think they're shipping it to Rome and showing it there. But I don't know for sure.

MJ, Captain Tripps, and Indiana Jones... Oh my!

This could go all sorts of ways... Personally, I'm agreeing with the sentiment that this might be a part of Project Bluebeam, if it is "legit"... It just seems way too "convenient," y'know? Besides, we all know the REAL Arc is in Area 51.

Either way, heard a little bit about it on Coast 2 Coast tonight, so I wouldn't be surprised if SOMETHING is going to show up.

And since no one else did it.....

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by scghst1
In Ethiopia, at the time of my post, it is already about 12PM or 12:00. If it hasnt been unvieled yet, it wont be

It's like 9:30 in Italy right now so you have to wait 4 and 1/2 hours more.
But i don't think they are going to show it then, just say they are going to reveil the Ark at such and such time.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by really

I know exactly what you mean. But, if i say "God" i'm a blasphimer, but if i say "G-d" which is something "totally different" i'm ok? So, i would have to say Je-us Chr-st, Holy Ma-y etc?
Come on. This is 2009 for God's sake.
And i'm not mocking you. But i have to say to those who believe that saying "God" is something wrong "be as perfect as you can with your actions and thoughts on other people and then stop saying God".

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by really
So, these Israelis Lifted the ark with poles, just like in the Bible, and carried it onto a cargo plane headed to Israel.

Hmmmm... If the Israeli's got ahold of it, what would you figure the chances are of it falling into Illuminati hands somehow?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by really

Easy enough to tell... have a victim errr volunteer go up and touch it. If he lives, its not the real one...

After all if you believe it exists, you have to accept the story

Well 10:46am Friday (EAT) - Time in Ethiopia

I'll be back...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
As the article tells that many copies were made for security.

It will have to be analised and bring contriversy for years just as the Shroud of Turin.

When the scientists were allowed time to study the shroud and remove a small sample, the carbon dating "proved" it was made in later century.

Then, on review and painstaking research, it was discovered that the section that was decided and allowed to be removed as a sample was cut from a repair made later in the shrouds existance as known with the image impression.

This was proven by finding unidentical thread, the later used in repair, caused the carbon dating error and the repair was of such quality and workmanship, it remained undiscovered until recently, and it was fortunate someone analysed the procedures, samples, and data, proving the confident scientists wrong.

Needless to say, there doesn't seem to be much chance of obtaining a new sample ever again, as many were opposed to the first issuance.

With the bungling of these acredited, renown scientific frontiersmen of these tests and processes, masters in their fields, one and all,

Can you blame them for not wanting to subject these artifacts to incompetent professors?
First time out after years of negotiating, and they blow it big time.

Thanks guys, for ruining the opertunity of generations to come,
You can high five and back pat amoungst yourselves at your "good ol' boy" gatherings and wonder how you could blow the tests, but how the results were somewhat accurate under the circumstances.

I guess it will remain an unproven mystery, no one knowing for sure the legitimacy of the Shroud, and precise a dating to when it was made.

I wouldn't doubt this goes on with the "Ark" as well.

If history repeats itself, they both will remain a mystery, and even atempting to lobby for permission to test the artifact, or "Ark", as well as citing arguments as to the value, import and obligation, (both spiritually and worldly), consenting to analysis and allowing a sample to conclude with out doubt, or, both items shall remain an enigma.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by imd12c4funn]

[edit on 26-6-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Hey Dimitrios, I didn't feel as if you were mocking me or anyone else. Anyway, I'm not religious so it would be hard to mock me in that regard. I agree with you, people should be able to write or say God in any way they see fit.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Project Blue Beam

I can't help but see a connection.

Although the holograms may be far fetched, a theory raised is that instead this will be sent straight into your mind via digital tv, which is why analogue tv broadcast has been discontinued broadly.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Yes, thos Israelis really want that Arc of the Covenant bad, they already busted them digging under the Temple Mound.
They did not say that is what they were digging for, but why else would they be digging that spot?

You know when Moses spoke to G-d a cloud would come above the Ark, so why would G-d need cloud, it was the Aliens. They needed cloud to hide space ship, so we should have contact with Aliens real soon.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well, this is a conspiracy theory site after all, so I think it would be a healthy practice for us to listen to and consider all possibilities - no matter how radical or ludicrous it may sound at first. If we keep on berating disregarding thoughts and ideas that go against our own, and without looking at other possible angles, then what's the point of everything that we've been doing here in ATS? We always have the choice of rejecting the various conspiracies and ATS dogmas presented to us here anyways... after everything has been considered as much as possible, that is.

What if this whole Arc of the Covenant announcement was one piece of a series of propagandas designed (assuming that they're lying about keeping the AotC) to attract and distract a specific religious sheeple's attention - mainly those concerned with religion? At the same time "they" could make money out of it like through tourism, as pointed out earlier.

And let's just say that MJ (If he really is dead - which I think is most likely - RIP) wasn't really assassinated, but was made to look like he died. In exchange, all that debt he owed (worth $400 million if the reports are accurate?) will just simply go away, and his name would go on to live forever... just like Elvis. And that whole scenario was specifically designed to target the "American Idol sheeple's" attention.

Remember that there are a lot of serious things going on lately, like that of the Iranian crisis and North Korea's threats. God knows what else is going on out there that were not yet aware of (that "they" want to keep a secret).

So again, Is is possible that all these could be a series of diversions intended to cover up something big that is coming - or is already happening? If it is, then how likely would that be? But if it's just purely coincidence, then great!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by chowyoungfat

You might be right about that. I've heard very recently about this project. Do you people thing that this project is true and we are in phase 1? Time will tell. I have to disagree though about the digital tv. We will still using analog tv signals and we will continue until 2010 if i remember well. If they want to make us "obey" i think that they have the means to do it with any type of signal.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Its now almost Saturday over there

so where is it?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
4 more hours. 8:00 AM -5 GMT (US east coast New York, Boston, and where I live).

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Cause
Its now almost Saturday over there

so where is it?

Italy The Time is Friday June 26, 2009 10:11 AM CEST

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

yeah I'm a bit skeptical about the late phases in project blue beam, but the overall idea of the project seems very plausible.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Mudman21

The Jehovah's seem to think so. They have been canvassing our streets over the last couple of months handing out there new end of the world literature.

There was just a thread on the topic of the literature the other day.

i honestly can say you are certainly telling the truth.
I was doing a photo shoot in this little art district, and they came up to me asking abbout the NWO, and to please change, giving me all kinds of pamphlets.
they thought i was so wise, and as they put it, "your on the right course son"
cause i knew the basics of NWO, and Illuminati, obama etc.
haha
i thought to myself...#ing ATS made me look good lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join