It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark of the Covenant' about to be unveiled?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well its now saturday and no ark of covenant.Go figure.Big suprise eh?NOT.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by IAmD1 Or is it the arc of the covenant that IS the apocalypse? IT will chose who's worthy?

Now your just frightening the children

Ha ha ha - well I was just trying to point out how easy it is to have a valid theory based on bits and bobs from the Bible. It took me a whole 2 seconds to come up with that one.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
Maybe this is the begining of the end, it is all a false flag to destroy the Dome of the rock, rebuild the temple and have the plannet go up in smoke, I am willing to bet if their is a message recieved from the Ark then we will never here it, it will no doubt be shared only with the religious leaders that have it in their grasp.
I severly doubt god would have anything to say to the leaders of any of the world religions save buddists.

Well, I have just learned some important INFO concerning Soloman's temple & the Dome of the Rock. If the TRUE temple is Destroyed without any of us knowing because we have been FOOLED by the MEDIA (wouldnt be the 1st time) to think it was the Dome of Rock, when in actuality it is NOT the True temple.
If you take the time to watch these 2 videos it will explain:

Here it Reveals the TRUTH about the temple-- its really the Aqsa Mosque

Look @ video #34
www.arrivals.technocrazed.com...

Continued......
Video #35

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Inspiration1911]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well I have been coming down with the flu the past few days ( Not swine flu thankfully ) and I needed a good laugh. I would like to thank all posters on this thread for cheering me up. I mean, some of the stuff on here is so crazy it made me laugh. Thanks guys! I don't intend to offend anyone in particular, but really? These are the some of the things that gave me a bit of a smile.
The whole Arc of the Covenant thing happening. When we we all learn that most of these things are simply hoaxes? I know this is a conspiracy theory site but some things are just too way out.
I really like the theory that Michael Jackson was killed to stall or cover up the discovery. Even that the catholic church was involved. Thats a good one! :0)
And that the contents of the arc are alien? That all the churches in Ethiopia have a replica of the arc hidden in them? Classic stuff.
I wonder if Dan Brown trawls this site, as he could get some good ideas from you guys.
Anyway, thanks for the cheering up guys. I needed it. I'm now off to stuff my self full of paracetamol and wash it down with fluoride laden tap water.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Inspiration1911

Video started out good... till they got to that 'Worshipping Satan" Part

Ben Franklin and a few of the others who created America were Rosicrucian... they did NOT worship Satan...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

So you throw out the Entire 2 videos with the topic being about the Aqsa Mosque in relation to the Arch of the covenant? Did you even watch the 1st Video link I posted? You shouldnt be so quick to throw out valuable information just because you dont understand certain view points on another topic.

We dont always understand how someone came to a certain conclusion until weve walked a mile in their shoes, ya know? (even if it is out there)

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inspiration1911
reply to post by zorgon

So you throw out the Entire 2 videos with the topic being about the Aqsa Mosque in relation to the Arch of the covenant? Did you even watch the 1st Video link I posted?

I followed the first link you posted and didn't see a video there. I didn't understand what point you are tyrying to make with the 2nd video either, it's a long video covering a lot of stuff and it might help if you explain just what we are supposed to learn from it.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The video makes bold claims with little substance to back it up. I know for a fact that one of the claims, namely that the Jews are digging underneath al-aqsa in order to undermine it, is exactly backwards.

When I went to Jerusalem in 1998 and for many years thereafter, the big problem was the digging being done by the Palestinian authority who actually run the temple mount, not the Jewish archeologists. The Palestinians are wantonly destroying Jewish artifacts and are in fact undermining their own mosque. There has been speculation that they wish to destroy the mosque in order to unite the Arab world in a holy war against Israel.

I suppose they will get even more bang for the buck if they destroy their own mosque and then claim the Jews did it. Frankly I look forward to the demise of the dome of the rock. It is an abomination. Prophecy says the Jewish temple must be rebuilt, though it is possible it could cooexist with al-aqsa.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
UPDATE

Incase anyone was wondering...

www.israelnationalnews.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
More than 2000 years and the (true ?) Ark is just being revealed now ?
Yeah, sure it is .......

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Andre Neves

This may sound bizarre, but I wonder if the announcement was postponed or called off due to the massive media coverage dealing with Michael Jackson.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Yes I thought about this in a previous post feeling that the MJ news might overshadow this.

I hope you are right and that once the commotion has settled that this news will come to the forefront of the media (but I doubt it).

Cheers

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Andre Neves

Andre, thanks for the update, I was wondering what the status was.

Nobody would want to try to time a story or announcement to compete with the Michael Jackson story, the wall to wall coverage on that was unbelievable. Having said that, I somehow doubt that's the reason they postponed or canceled it, though if it were it would be a valid reason IMO.

Interesting the way they spell G-d on that website.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mudman21
Two interesting quotes in this article:

"Ethiopians believe it is destined to be delivered to the Messiah when He reigns on Mount Zion – the Temple Mount in Jerusalem."

"Muslim scholars say it will be found near the end of times by the Mahdi – a messianic figure in Islam."

Is this why they are unveiling it? Are we truly at the end of times?

No, we are truly at a resurgence of tourism/pilgrimism in Ethiopia. They say they have "copies" in every Ethiopian church. Who's to say they have "the" original? Who would know a fake from the real thing? I predict whatever is displayed will meet the Biblical description. Imagine that?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You know, I would be just as happy to see an exact copy. I don't need to see the real Ark. It would be nice to see how well they made the copies. After all, gold plate inside and out has to be pretty expensive for Ethiopia in terms of 30,000 copies. But, then again, doesn't Rustoleum make a gold paint?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

The 1st link to the video I posted is their, it is the #34 Episode & around 6:00 it Explains about Soloman & his temple.

If you believe in prophesy, there is a warning about the AC claiming the temple as his own, once the "old" temple is Destroyed. But if the TRUE temple (Aqsa Mosque) is destroyed, and your only told the "Dome of rock" is "Okay," then how would you really know the difference?

The END of this 1st video explains this, while the 2nd continues in explanation...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The Ark in Ethiopia is a copy. Do you really believe the King would give away their most holy possession? The real Ark was and is still hidden in a cave below the spot where Jesus was crucified. Ron Wyatt who is not a fake or scam artist was led to it. I've got his videos and they are digging again near the garden tomb. I haven't been a Christian since 1975, but I'm convinced Ron believed everything he talked about. I don't think he's correct on the Noah's ark info. but I do think he found the Ark of the Covenant. Angels are protecting the Ark and won't let it be found until the time is right. The ark itself was not the source power which won battles for the Israelites. It was whatever entity that was there. Do I believe it was the Supreme being of all universes? No. There is no evidence for a Supreme being. Spiritual beings and ets yes. But how would you prove a being is supreme. You can't.

www.youtube.com...

www.wyattmuseum.com...
[edit on 29-6-2009 by Sargoth]

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

But when would be the "right time"? Why wouldn't it be now?

There is an assumption out there that if there really is an arc of some kind that it must be "the fake one". But how would we really know if that one was destroyed or not? This could just as easily be the real one as the real fake. To claim to know which one it really is would be lying. Noone knows. And this is probably an elaborate hoax to begin with.

Text in a newspaper article or on the internet only count for so much. Is there even any evidence that this guy exists?

As for the first part of your post.. When you think about it, the easiest way to get someone to allow you to dig for the arc of the covenant in one of the "holiest" sites in the world is to weave an elaborate tale about seeing it there once.

The update I just read makes me wonder.
Did this guy drift into the shadows because he was too afraid to go forward with a hoax of this magnitude? Was he attacked or somehow killed and the arc stolen?
Who knows!

But if you were to tell the world "I have the arc of the Covenant", you are going to be a popular person and people are probably going to be after you AND the arc. Not alot of places you can really hide except for maybe in the middle of timbuktu nowhere in Ethiopian Africa. And even then, there is technology that could easily find you. Reporters, observers, and people just generally wanting to document what is really going on here wouldn't necessarily be able to stop people with malicious intent. It could very easily be stolen. There are many people out there with the money, resources, and motive to do just this.

-ChriS

[edit on 29-6-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i wouldn't hold my breath lol. www.jimmatimes.com...

[edit on 29-6-2009 by therlloy]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by therlloy

It's amazing how the facts become scewed/lost in translation and then skewed again by tabloids and "online reporters/bloggers" and then skewed once again by partisan online journalists. Of coarse, I think alot of us saw this coming.

-ChriS

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join