It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nationwide protests/unrest in Iran - really? where?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by amazed

Where is your proof it was the Iranian government involved in her death?

I showed some links, the Iranian people say it happened. Show me some links proving it happened your way other than propaganda.

Anyway it does not matter as I am done here. You will believe what you will, and so will I. We both have that right.

HARM NONE
Peace

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazed
You will believe what you will, and so will I. We both have that right.

exactly

let's use that right while we still have it

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This post is ridiculous. Are you really expecting there to have been protesting on every street in Iran? Iran is a pretty big place. Some days there were only very small protests.

And when were these little pictures taken and by whom?

I guess we should only buy into the things that you believe to be true? Otherwise we're feeble minded and easily manipulated?

By believing in the pictures you've posted, aren't you guilty of being easily persuaded and manipulated too? Unless you were there and witnessed it first hand.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

New photos and information:
For a place with "tanks", protests and riots, it looks pretty darn calm to me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63dc019ac0b4.jpg[/atsimg]

Reformist leader Mir Hossein Mousavi vowed Thursday to continue to press for an annulment of Iran's presidential election results even as authorities detained 70 university professors who had met with him.

www.cbc.ca...

Notice the "goop" on the oppositions poster in the first image.

Also notice that it's not at all as the media and it's shadow agents like to portray it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ec01a85171f.jpg[/atsimg]
this photo is from Wednesday...life as usual.

Go figure

[edit on 25-6-2009 by warrenb]

[edit on 25-6-2009 by warrenb]

That's not exactly conclusive.

There aren't protests everywhere in Tehran, it's a big city what do you expect

There were photos last Monday actually of crowds numbering 3 million.

Once again some cries cover up and deceit, without explaining how exactly this can be done.

Anyway I thought the theory was that the west instigated riots, so why aren't the regime fighting back then. If there are no riots now then how can you say the west have been instigating them.

Since we know riots did occur last week from foreign journalists, and you are saying nothing is happening now, logic says they couldn't have been started by the west. Otherwise the spies have all been massacred??? In that case why aren't the Islamic regime proclaiming victory.
By that I mean gloating to the west rather than behaving nervously as though they are fighting a battle.

Please do try and answer the questions, without making spy accusation etc. because they are getting a little childish from some people.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by john124]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
This post is ridiculous. Are you really expecting there to have been protesting on every street in Iran? Iran is a pretty big place. Some days there were only very small protests.

And when were these little pictures taken and by whom?

I guess we should only buy into the things that you believe to be true?

That's what people like him do, they just ignore everything that disagrees with their narrow deluded views, showing hypocrisy.

Instead of explaining what his theory is about what's going off in Iran (which they can't because they have no idea), they dodge the main issue with things like this, and say that it proves something.

And then they whinge that some people say they know something because a friend in that country told them. I mean how hypocritical can one be.

And when I say it's just a friend that I spoke to I can't provide evidence of that, they go on and on about their also unproven theories as though its common knowledge, and try and provide evidence for that by calling anyone who disagrees with them a dis-info agent from the west. Ridiculous!

They just fabricate evidence on the spot as they don't have any real evidence. If at least they admitted it I would show more respect to them.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Yes, and I guess the OP really believes in those images, and if so then really the OP is as guilty as we are for being manipulated by imagery.

We're just believing in different images.

I think our images (which support whats happening there) have a lot more going for them in terms of the truth, such as being confirmed by multiple/independent sources, and by the world community and governments.

I doubt that the world governments could coordinate such a massive fraud.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I wonder how long it will take WarrenB to reply to my comments, and I mean really answer those questions without resorting to accusation tactics, changing the topic of conversation.

The questions I asked were perfectly valid and at the bare minimum explainable should his theory be correct.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The G8 summit protests in London didn't happen, the guy was not hit by police he didn't die, is in fact still selling his newspapers.

It was all anti West propaganda

I am not sure if you guys denying the reality of the protests and the dire situation many Iranians find themselves in, are spreading anti West and freedom of speech propaganda, or your regular people who have taken conspiracies to the extreme and see them everywhere.

I must tell my Iranian friends that their family and friends back in Iran are telling them lies and that their nearest and dearest are most probably working for some Western government.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You naysayers obviously don't know anything about history

A history of US backed foreign coup d'états and operation TP-AJAX (IRAN)

and of course all these videos aren't real either. just figments of my imagination

Don't agree with what I say then why bother posting?
You can't change my mind and I obviously can't change yours so what's the point really? Your nay saying opinions are a waste of space, time and electronic bits.

I'm sure your 100% truthful media outlets are busy spewing new garbage for you to assimilate and spread around, better get to it then.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Look at the headline on your vid post, May 24, 2007...CIA's Iranian plan...the MSM obviously took old footage and linked it to new footage of the current situation. Who is fooling who?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
oh and John FIY I don't know what you'll do now that Iran has stabilized and things are back to normal. Geez no more Iran posts I guess. *sniffles*

The protests against the election outcome appear to be tapering off following the government crackdown

english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy
The G8 summit protests in London didn't happen, the guy was not hit by police he didn't die, is in fact still selling his newspapers.

It was all anti West propaganda

I am not sure if you guys denying the reality of the protests and the dire situation many Iranians find themselves in, are spreading anti West and freedom of speech propaganda, or your regular people who have taken conspiracies to the extreme and see them everywhere.

I must tell my Iranian friends that their family and friends back in Iran are telling them lies and that their nearest and dearest are most probably working for some Western government.

Thanks for this

People deny blatent facts... too many people have contacts in Iran for this issue just to disappear. But even more importantly we don't get any people on here with Iranian contacts saying the opposite that nothing is going on. That would be the one piece of key evidence missing from this thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

oh and John FIY I don't know what you'll do now that Iran has stabilized and things are back to normal. Geez no more Iran posts I guess. *sniffles*

The protests against the election outcome appear to be tapering off following the government crackdown

english.aljazeera.net...

You are actually quite a sick person if you really think like that . I would be delighted if people stopped dying in Iran and things stabilised. Some of my friends have family there. You think everyone is so selfish enough to care about being proven right that you lose track of morality and important issues.

And again you cannot answer the most basic of questions, side-track the issue and resort to more sillyness.

You fail to gain the respect of people by doing that.

Also you attempt to hijack a thread of mine which is about a CNN video by calling me a 'suspicious dis-info agent spreading CNN propaganda', yet you are on this thread spreading your own propaganda. I linked people to a video they could decide for themselves. You have gone out of your way to produce blatent propaganda.

Was it you who called me an 'Israeli spy'? Maybe not... but you probably have the same delusions.

So you resort to silly tactics to discredit using irrelevant nonsense on one of my threads, and don't like the fact I come here and use a bit of common sense and ask you perfectly relevant questions.

By all means keep digging mate!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

english.aljazeera.net...

Oh and the source about protests tapering off are because of the following:

1. All foreign journalists in Iran are stuck in their hotel.
2. IMO they are at risk of getting arrested if there are not careful.
3. They report the iranian state tv news as it is, not specifying it is probably propaganda, but letting the public make our own mind up here.
4. None of the reports of protests tapering are really that conclusive. They even say they are unsure in most cases, as on the BBC, with many opinions stated they will later re-ignite.
5. Of course protests won't be the same magnitude every day. Did you even know that students have exams today in Iran. Hmmm maybe that makes a difference. But if you actually had real contacts you would know that.

Anyway you are like a moth to a flame when it comes to regime propaganda or mis-info IMO. If it fits your criteria already set out then you instant accept it as truth. And this in turns means you reject all western news sources. Don't you think that makes youa little far-fetched for anyone to take you seriously?

But I suppose to you all western news is evil propaganda and all Iranian news must be real.

But fortunately it's the reverse, with the exception that western news sources also often fall for the same islamic regime propaganda, but later get their story straight thankfully now that they are learning.

Of course there's Fox news as the exception who often report junk news. But I'm more interested in the BBC and Channel 4 in the UK.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oatmeal
reply to post by warrenb

Look at the headline on your vid post, May 24, 2007...CIA's Iranian plan...the MSM obviously took old footage and linked it to new footage of the current situation. Who is fooling who?

Are you a couple of oatmeals short of a cookie?

The video proves that the CIA had plans to overthrow the Iranian goverment,when you add up the evidence it shows western intel services are using that plan today.
Infact I bet the CIA were very happy that their plan came out in 2007,as they want paranoid Iran to always look over her shoulder

They were not trying to fool anyone with that vid,if they were trying to pull the wool over your eyes dont you think they would have edited the dates out of the vid!Its honest,and above board

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by noangels

I am also much shock by such peoples

Sheep are good for cooking on fire with spices rosemary and salts

Take maybe six hours to cook slowly and very delicious

I am hungry now

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by amazed

Any of you seen the Nada video?

OMG! *ONE WOMAN* gets shot, it must be NATION WIDE POLITICAL TURMOIL!

OH THE HUMANITY!?!?!!??!!?

Uhm... no.

Women get shot all the time, ONE woman getting shot is not indicative of anything.

Try again.

The MSM (Especially the British MSM) is trying to create justification for their future agressions toward Iran, backed by Mossad.

All of this "Turmoil" is engineered by TBTB for the same agenda that they have been attempting for 50 some years.

Iran has been "Altered" by western powers in this EXACT FASHION since before you were born.

Read on Iranian history.

Namely, the first time the US overthrew their democrocy, and the Iran Contra scandal.

Naivete of world political history precludes a rational perspective on world events.

Educate yourself please.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

yes you are using your head, very nice to see

these khar morda proves by the posts that they are sheeps

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

So then you don't think the Iranian people want change?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
So hundreds of thousands did not take to the streets?

There were no mass protest

www.rte.ie...

Iran: Evading the media ban

www.rte.ie...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.adnkronos.com...

Why ?

Why do I bother?

What do people hope to gain by denying the atrocities that have happened in Iran?
You like oppression?

What's wrong with you?

[edit on 033030p://bThursday2009 by Stormdancer777]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join