It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gen. Ramey Roswell Memo Computer Analysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.bluealien.net...

"and the victims of the wreck"

"in the "disk" they will ship"

roswellproof.homestead.com...

JULY 8TH GEN. RAMEY ROSWELL MESSAGE. Researcher for the International UFO Museum and Research Center. He is also head of the computer department of the Eastern NM University in Roswell and spent time in the Army as a criptographer. Through computer enhancement and his experience in deciphering code, Don has been able to read much of the text on the letter in the photo.

The photograph was taken on July 8, 1947 by a news photographer, Bond Johnson. The glossy print Donald used was taken directly from the original negative.

The letter was typed on a teletype which has a fixed width for each letter. This realization helped Don in his task. The deciphered text is below. I have used italics where Don was uncertain about the letter and asterisks where a letter or word is missing. The translation is broken by the lines on the original letter. Some words are missing due to the position of the letter in Ramey's hand and the fold in the letter.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by ufo reality]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/25/2009 by maria_stardust]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Mr. Rudiak did some fine work there. Another piece of the puzzle.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fls13

HAHA! I remember reading that article. Humans can read just fine even when letters are scrambled. Amazin...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Great find! The lies must stop.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Yeah, it's not exactly the same thing but your post made me think of it again.

Roswell is a real keystone case in UFOs and every detail should be examined carefully. If it was a crashed ET ship, then that info went to the very top, meaning the president, and every subsequent UFO case is going to be analyzed in a different light. The possibility of it too being of ET origin is going to be increased.

If Roswell was not of ET origin, then the entire phenomenon is of a much more mysterious nature. Either way, it doesn't make UFOs less interesting.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I remember seeing this on a u.f.o. program years ago...I can't remember if it was on the Sci-Fi channel or not, seems like it was the more I think about it...

I always wondered who was responsible for deciphiring the letter in that photograph, lol, that is a piece of brilliant work there.

S&F for you, OP!! Great Find - as I stated, always been in the back of my mind.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The only argument against this is why would a flag officer carry a highly classified letter without a cover sheet? All classified memos and documents come with a cover sheet that has the classification of the document. I just do not see the general having his photograph taken while holding such an important and classified document.

The photographer also claims he found the document laying around and picked it up to give to the general. I do not believe such high ranking people would leave such an sensational letter uncovered and lying around for a photographer (with no security clearance) to see.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Back in 1947 they didn't have computers. I don't think they thought that memo would ever be analyzed and read.

They say their computers today can't make out any of the words.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

They may not have had computers, but they could still blow up photographs and try to decipher what was written. I do stand by my statement that any classified document would of had a cover paper with its security clearance over it.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I can't see why that would be outside the bounds of reason the military was sloppy, I mean they did have the roswell disc story leak out to the public after all.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
There's nowhere near enough resolution in the photo to be able to figure out what the thing says. Any interpretation that it contains reference to "victims of the wreck" or any such thing is pure wishful thinking.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Sure there is. I have perfect 20/20 vision and I can make out those words. I think it's wishful thinking to say none of the words can be made out.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Its true photos can be blown up. But I have a theory that maybe General Ramey knew this and held that memo like that on purpose hoping someday someone would notice. Wasn't he the one that put out the origional press release saying they captured a flying saucer? He may have been one of the ones that wanted the public to know. He couldn't out right say anything because he was under orders not to say anything. Cleary enough words in the memo can be read to determine this was an extraterrestrial event. A big red flag is when the Air Force claimed not one word could be read after using their high tech software to enhance it yet researchers are enhancing it with standard desktop software and many of the words can be read. Wake up people. Reality isn't what you think it is. We are living in a bubble and we are being denied the truth about UFO and the history of mankind.

top topics

join