It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commentary: Four Reasons Why Gun Sales Are Up

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

Every time a hurricane gets into the Gulf of Mexico, there's a buying binge, and all the staples are gone!

96 hours?

Some event occurs, we're talking about MONTHS. There will be nothing moving. Soon enough, water will be gone as this is usually powered by electricity.

Panic and ruthless desperation won't begin to describe it.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

96 hours?

Some event occurs, we're talking about MONTHS. There will be nothing moving. Soon enough, water will be gone as this is usually powered by electricity.

Panic and ruthless desperation won't begin to describe it.

I think I was misunderstood. Upon deliveries being interrupted, 96 hrs (likely less) until TSHTF in the food markets, i.e. soccer moms running amok in empty stores. I don't know how long it would last, but I'm in agreement with the thread. Be prepared.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Gun sales are up because a growing number of Americans realize that a real TEA PARTY is needed, with politicians as stand ins for the tea – can you say TREASON?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
Gun sales are up because a growing number of Americans realize that a real TEA PARTY is needed, with politicians as stand ins for the tea – can you say TREASON?

Yea, sadly you have been saying a lot that comes awfully close to it lately. The very fact you can rant like this without some jackbooted thugs dragging you off should show that you do still have a great many rights left that are not being impinged upon.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
That was a great article. It IS nice to know that there are people in the police force who see the same thing and have the same fears.

The only thing that bothered me about this article was how it seemed to ONLY focus on Obama. I just can't believe that people honestly think that Obama was able to do this within 6 months??? Bush laid the groundwork for most of it. Of course, other presidents had something to do with it but Bush was able to accomplish the bulk of it (his administration passed more laws that literally stripped us of our constitutional rights that I bet even Obama will wind up doing, mostly because Bush has already TAKEN THEM ALL!).

I don't see how some of these people saw nothing wrong with what Bush did because it was for our own security but Obama spends a bunch of money and OMG!!!! we need a revolution!

We've needed to show the government what's up from THE DAY THE PATRIOT ACT WAS PASSED! They also seem to have amnesia that Bush urged (yes Obama did too, but Bush is the one who signed it into law) the passage of the bank bailout THAT was the beginning.

--k--I had to get that out

I've always had a feeling that the police and the military will basically just break up should TSHTF. Each will split into those who will blindly follow orders and the majority will suddenly go, "I can't believe I've been working for THE MAN this whole time." and will fight with us.

It's just nice to be reassured.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join