It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Mud Pit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Political Misfits.

So do you know what I have been up to, laaately?

A LOT. For a long time I've been working on a polite situation occurring on planet earth. Violence is a most terrible thing to see. Not only in a political sense. In any sensability. However, one must agree, that violence is especially a prized possession of the masculine kind. And cannot be destroyed easily. At the same time, their toys pointing in the direction of infinity, one can see a cease to violent activity.

Wherefore, I have allowed a Certain amount of enjoyment from out of these, MMmmmmmmmmmmasculine sorts. What do you think? Their WIVES actually turn them on? Hmhm. No. Their TOYs, their airoplanes, their plans, that is what turns them on the most! And so I have allowed them so much time in reality.

After that, if one is not nourished by intelligence and meekness alone, one shall go on and on and on, without knowing, eternally.

Do you realize, that besides your own selves, there are others around you? And because they have given you the power to act and to protect them, that they have not been acting against you all?

You have been taking advantage of the situation...for a long time now. I am thoroughly dissatisfied by this. What are your precious toys FOR anyway? Just for the admiration of your own species to ADORE, or, for the protection of those who you, rather adore more?

If it isn't time, then shut me out. Let alone what the world would say. At the same time...if it is not for you, then who? Who is the destroyer of Mankind?

dz

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
That was one confusing little story.

Therefore, I concur.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dz
That was one confusing little story.

Therefore, I concur.

I am sorry if I wasn't more explicit. I could have confused you a LOT more.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
are really not the most important thing. The Generals experience in the field is. When the General takes it unto himself to teach the others, he does it through himself. He has fought against his own self entirely, as only a leader can. With that, the others learn. One cannot expect the General to stick around after his death, although, I just BET ya, some of them do....he instead teaches others what he has been through. Therefore those who have the inclination, will learn from his own personal experience.

If a General would to keep all of his experience to himself, and act like one of the boys...then what good would that do for them? Even so...haha, we all make mistakes. We all like to play sometimes. Especially when we deny ourselves that play time...do we end up playing more than our time is required to have itself put forth...played.
Imbalance is the scenario then. One cannot blame it on the General nor the men. What if a situation like this occurred? Where the General was a very unhappy man and his group were very unhappy troops? Creating out of their own brilliant minds, they would do destruction... instead of instruction. I won't mention any thing, past or present.
Where does the man get his impulse from? Another? Or himself? Where does the General get his impulse from? What is a worthy cause? How does one center one self to keep the cause in view at all times? Gee man...one has to work perty damned hard.
There is no excuse, like we said upon entering this place....no mercy. If there was, then everyone could enter easily. It is no easy task to uphold society. It is no easy task to protect mankind. Yet, if it were up to me, I would forget about everything and do it till I self-suicide

new topics

top topics

join