It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 conspiracy to kill all beilevers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
ok so everybody knows that 2012 is the prophesied doomsday and everybody is expecting something to happen

alien invasion
we ascend to next dimension
world war 3
disease
tsunami earthquake
comet
global alignment

there's a theory for everybody maybe the elite put all this information out there for reason to help bring in the new world order

you may think why do i think that but what if the governent made up all this stuff about 2012 so that the whole world would concentrate on 2012 being the end and when nothing happens everybody would be shocked and think well that was all lies ive wasted all this time ppl would stop beileving in god aliens everything

so what happens if the rapture comes(fema) but nothing else happens

what u think??/

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
ok, i get it. i get it. hope you didn't pop any blood vessels thinking on that one.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
ok so everybody knows that 2012 is the prophesied doomsday and everybody is expecting something to happen

It is not the prophesied doomsday, never was and never will be. I can also point to many people on this forum alone who aren't expecting anything to happen.

This is exactly the type of language that started people believing that the date was something significant in the first place... and since then, the legend has grown so far out of proportion that it's completely laughable.

It's as crazy as suggesting that come Dec 31st of this year, we will be raising our vibrational rate to prepare us for the new age of January.

There's a weird phenomena where by people believe that if something is said enough times by enough people, no matter how misguided, it magically becomes true. 2012 is no exception!

IRM

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2008

See my whole thing is that i do not believe that a govt could have done this because it has been prophesied like you said.. through the Mayans and Nostradamus .. and if the GOVT did make those stories up.. i am not sure how but if they did.. then you have to ask your self why..? why would they do all this.. ? we can dismiss the fact that in many religions we are currently living in the worst time .. Kali is what the old scriptures call it in the Hindu faith.. and after this we will live in a much different world ..
Anti-Christ - Christianity
Maitreya - Buddhism
Vishnu - Hinduism
I am not to sure about the others i believe japan is waiting for their emperor ..
Islam - Allah

they are all suppose to arrive in this time frame... i am not saying i believe in religion because i do not.. i believe in Illuminated Faith as much of us here do.. but it is funny how this is all suppose to happen now.. on top of everything going on now.. this is why i can not be a skeptic to many coincidences .. my two sense

PEACE LOVE LIGHT

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Honestly, people who have centered their whole lives on 12/21/12 deserve whatever they end up getting. Let me explain my view point.

I find the subject immensely interesting. I am a practictioner of shamanism and I like to dabble in mysticism a bit. I do not obsess about calendar dates and prophecies, though. Why bother? If it is a prophecy it will either come true or not. If it is the end of the world, exactly how will obsessing over it stop it? If it is some big social collapse, well, we should all be prepared as best as we can be to live in utter chaos for 6 months, regardless of the prophecy of the week. You simply never know what will happen.

So havign said all that, I think it is nothing more than intellectual candy. Anything that can happen will likely happen and there is nothing you as an induvidual can do to stop it, just remember the past, live in the present, and look to the future.

Cheerios!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008

you may think why do i think that but what if the governent made up all this stuff about 2012 so that the whole world would concentrate on 2012 being the end and when nothing happens everybody would be shocked and think well that was all lies ive wasted all this time ppl would stop beileving in god aliens everything

This is what the Project Bluebeam conspiracy is based on, you can find a lot of in-depth info on ATS about it through search. It's a good read!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I always thought the 2012 date was the end of the Mayan calendar not the end of the world. It just starts again at year 1.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

It has absolutely nothing to do with the end of the world. I asked a souvinir seller in mexico at a mayan ruin, he just laughed and called me a crazy gringo, but i guess the people on here who have really researched these things know a lot more than me or the Mexican who has lived there all his life

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The timeline is happening because people let it. If we the world went and arrested the world leaders and destroyed all weapons and entirely disarm, and focus our time on space travel, farming, loving and living. Not being regulative or demeaning or exclusive. And erase classism. Then the timeline might be different and our accepting a life that was the true way is the real transfiguration that Christ in a new name will lead the world to find.

I believe this will happen one way or another. And I think that there are so many psycho hard hearts without reason or logic, the world almost needs to suffer a major world cataclysm just to erase the scum and filth of murderers, thieves, rapists, false accusers and mind control freaks. Oh and tyrannical kings and queens and there ilk. Once the bitter taste is out of the mouth. Then the candy can be enjoyed. THink of it as if mixing a jolly rancher candy with something bitter tasting..not very tasty?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

It's as crazy as suggesting that come Dec 31st of this year, we will be raising our vibrational rate to prepare us for the new age of January.

Vibrational frequencies always make me laugh. So does ascension.

The first time I heard of vibrational frequencies was on a TNG episode where enterprise was attacked by some aliens and they need to adjust the vibrational frequencies of their deflector shield...
I'm pretty sure the guy who talked about it in a book for the first time steal it fro star trek.

And ascension must be the craziest subject on ATS. It'S clearly a ripoff stargate sg1.

People, stop stealing from sci-fi for your stupid ideas

(inb4 Im a sheeple, ignorant,etc)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
My opinion? Fear mongering, money making junk. I think these guys pretty much hit it.

www.religioustolerance.org...
End of the world prophecies on or about 2012-DEC-21
Interpretations of the
significance of 2012-DEC-21
Our opinion, for what it is worth:

Unfortunately, the authors and commentators cannot agree on whether:

* All life on Earth will end on this date, or
* Humans will be almost wiped out, or
* Humanity will be elevated to a higher spiritual plane, or
* A new human species will evolve, or
* Some other major development will occur.

We normally confine our website activities to merely reporting the beliefs and findings of others without interjecting our opinions. However, because of the seriousness of this prophecy, and the extreme fear that it may generate in some people, we have decided to intrude here with our own beliefs.

The Mayans were apparently familiar with the Great Year of about 26,000 years, which they intentionally divided into exactly five equal World Ages. We feel that this subdivision is an excellent indicator that the Mayans expected the world to continue past their day 13.0.0.0.0 into a brand new World Age.

We believe that all books and Internet references to an earth-shaking change in 2012 should be regarded as works of imagination. If any major changes will happen in 2012, we are probably going to have to wait and see what it is.

We have a hunch that this date has become a favorite among authors because:

* It is reasonably close to the present time, so its immediacy would attract the interest of the public.
* It is far enough into the future that almost all of the eventual book sales will probably have been made by 2012. The authors will have already deposited all of the royalty checks in his/her bank account and be lounging on a tropical beach somewhere anticipating a relaxing winter solstice and Christmas day on 2012.

Please pardon the cynicism, but we have seen it happen before: from Hal Lindsey''s book "The Late, Great Planet Earth," to the end of the world in 1988, to the Millennial scare and associated computer collapses, to fear mongering about 2012.

Here’s a good series on it by Ian O'Neill, British solar physics doctor
www.astroengine.com...
No Doomsday in 2012: Article Links
2012 Doomsday Fabrication: Abusing Science and Making Money
www.astroengine.com...
an interview
www.theglobeandmail.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Honestly, people who have centered their whole lives on 12/21/12 deserve whatever they end up getting. Let me explain my view point.

I find the subject immensely interesting. I am a practictioner of shamanism and I like to dabble in mysticism a bit. I do not obsess about calendar dates and prophecies, though. Why bother? If it is a prophecy it will either come true or not. If it is the end of the world, exactly how will obsessing over it stop it? If it is some big social collapse, well, we should all be prepared as best as we can be to live in utter chaos for 6 months, regardless of the prophecy of the week. You simply never know what will happen.

So havign said all that, I think it is nothing more than intellectual candy. Anything that can happen will likely happen and there is nothing you as an induvidual can do to stop it, just remember the past, live in the present, and look to the future.

Cheerios!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
With the rise of more TV shows , such as all the Notradamus stuff, the Myan calendar, the I Ching, etc...on the History channel and Discovery, I do see a concerted effort by (insert 3 letter name in here) to atleast make the public more receptive to such things happeneing. What the end game is...I have no idea.

It does seem though that the powers that be are atleast making us THINK there is something comming.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Cheerios!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
WE can metaphoricly destroy the thought patterns in the elite by becoming that which they fear most, smart, educated, and active. These richie riches are smart, but not that smart.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
As the analog to digital television "transition" commercials started appearing about a year before it was executed. It would'nt surprise me to start seeing little chyron scripts running during primetime programming just after January 1st, 2011....."The End of the World Transition is to occur in 352 day, are you prepared ??? Visit AmIscrewed.US.gov for more details...."

[edit on 25-6-2009 by _DISAVOWED_]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The world will not end in 2012

[edit on 25-6-2009 by jonny2410]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The odds are greatly against the world ending in any year when it is predicted.

top topics

join