It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2009 Intel Already Proving Accurate; Massive Economic Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Bilderberg researchers Jim Tucker and Daniel Estulin are warning that there is a market crash on its way, and a full economic crash of epic porportions planned.

2009 is not even half over, but it seems the forecasts made by both Estulin and Tucker based on their 2009 Bilderberg sources are already proving to be accurate. In a phone interview conducted as this year’s conference was getting underway in Greece, Daniel Estulin warned The Corbett Report that the powers that be were preparing to run up the stock market one final time in order to draw the masses back into investing before crashing the market.

Their sources are telling them there is a stock market crash coming, and it is being set up right now.

Now, a worrying new report suggests that this is precisely the case as corporate executives start ditching their stocks at a rate not seen in years. Watch an excerpt from the interview in the video player below......

www.corbettreport.com...

In 2008, Tucker forecast a dramatic drop in oil prices while most analysts were fretting about the possibility of $200 a barrel oil. Tucker and Estulin have proven so stunningly accurate in their predictions not because they have a crystal ball, but because they have sources inside the Bilderberg Group and other organizations where financial oligarchs and their political puppets make decisions about our geopolitical future.

That is President Obama handing the Fed Super Powers...

.......Add to this the stunning news that U.S. Embassies around the globe have been instructed to prepare for a bank holiday in September and growing opposition to the Obama Administration's stunning proposal to give the private Federal Reserve sweeping new dictatorial powers over the entire U.S. economy and there is little doubt that an economic collapse the likes of which Estulin discussed is becoming more likely by the day......

.........Again, recent events have made Tucker’s Bilderberg intelligence that much more credible. Since Bilderberg, the WHO has declared the first pandemic of the 21st century, opening the door to the very WHO power grab that Tucker warned about.
www.corbettreport.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I tell ya, I do think we are in for a storm.

All right!

Hope you got your things together.
Hope you are quite prepared to die.
Looks like we're in for nasty weather.
One eye is taken for an eye.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I used to Day trade about 2 years ago, I lost mostly everything I had invested in the market.

If you ask any day trader they will tell you the market is regularly manipulated by the big boys. If you have a level II account you can see it for yourself if you know what to look for.

Anyways point is I still follow the market everyday.

We have been in a upward trend lately.

Today as I write this the Dow is up 128 points!

And you see headlines like this:

Source

US Stocks Turn Higher Despite Higher Jobless Claims

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Edit: Sorry double post

[edit on 25-6-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I am also a day trader, and trade currency as well, I also hold precious metals (real stuff - not paper).

I can't see how there can fail to be a big crash soon. I don't know how long it will take - but I am surprised it has all lasted this long.

It is likely to be lead by service type industries I think - the jobless numbers are just going to kill them off. Things like transport, technology and health are likely to be the leaders of the crash.

The US dollar seems headed for oblivion. Currency trading has never been so easy - the US dollar is going down. There are a few currencies that will do extremely well against it in the longer term - and some short term winners now (these will reverse when the dollar really looks dead).

Buy some physical gold and silver to protect your wealth.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
With the amount of insider selling so obvious at this point, it seems to lend more credence to this as well.

From Bloomberg:

Executives at U.S. companies are taking advantage of the biggest stock-market rally in 71 years to sell their shares at the fastest pace since credit markets started to seize up two years ago.

Insiders of Standard & Poor’s 500 Index companies were net sellers for 14 straight weeks as the gauge rose 36 percent, data compiled by InsiderScore.com show.
Sales by CEOs, directors and senior officers have accelerated to the highest level since June 2007, two months before credit markets froze, as the S&P 500 rebounded from its 12-year low in March. The increase is making investors more skittish because executives presumably have the best information about their companies’ prospects.....

....“They’re looking to take some money off the table because they think the rally will come to an end,” said Ben Silverman, the Seattle-based research director at InsiderScore. “It’s the most bearish we’ve seen insiders, on a whole, in two years.”

www.istockanalyst.com...

Disclaimer: this is not to be taken as investment advice for any financial instrument

[edit on 26-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
good thread info......

as far as the dollar crash....i dunno.....the U.S gov't....or should i say some fractions of gov't still worth a dang....and big industry's.....who hold in hostage...............would it be in their $interests for a dollar crash......cause otherwise

europe ain't in a much better boat

japan isn't either

africa no

middle east......not so much

south america not so brite there either

perhaps all currency's will fall in some type of devaluation against gold or IMF SDR currency

I'm not betting against deflation until .....banking system is nationalize (there fore banks would loan without much care default rates will be high)....or central banks print higher denominated bills.....or supply shuts down much faster than demand.......or wages rise (lol)......

In the meantime western govt's all around can create TRILLIONS of electronic notes to help keep credit markets on life support and there will not be muc of this MONETARY inflation.......IMO

[edit on 30-6-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I could also tell you that there is a "crash" coming with out having "insider" knowledge.

Today the market is up, which is a good thing if you own stocks, like I do; however, the bad thing is that bonds went up as well. If you look at yahoo: finance.yahoo.com... you can see this. Stocks and Bonds have an inverse relationship and the more they continue to move in the same direction, the more it concerns me.

It appears that we are heading for the "W" scenario instead of a "U" shaped scenario.

The "U" shape would suggest that we've bottomed out and are going to slowly rise again. But it doesn't make sense. Lets consider this: are the banks fixed? No, balance sheets are manipulated just like earnings. People are quick to forget about Mark-to-Market; which helped virtually every bank look good in the 1st quarter.

Secondly, earnings. Is anyone impressed? Not really. You can't continue to improve the market by saying, "oh, earnings weren't as bad". It's not going to work. General Mills earnings was nice, but in the coming weeks, I see:

Week of 7/6-710
AA, CVX,

Week of 7/13-7/17
INTC, JNJ, YUM, HOG, IBM, JPM, NOK, BAC, C, GE

Week of 7/20-7/24
HAL, HAS, JCI, LMT, MRK, SYK, KO, UNH, YHOO, EBAY, LLY, GSK, PEP, PFE, BA, USB, WFC, AXP, T, BMY, BNI, MCD, MSFT, RTN

Week of 7/27-7/31
BWLD, VZ, BP, X, VLO, V, MA, MOT

As you can see, virtually every major company, or at least quite a few that can effect the market, are posting earnings in July.

Now, if I believe what will happen, the "W" scenario, this would probably be the start of it. Unemployement is still very high, consumers are saving at an unprecedented rate, so logically, I can conclude that quite a few of these companies are going to post sub-par earnings. It would only take one big company to do this. I'm going to use Chevron(CVX) and JP Morgan(JMP) for my example. Lets say Chevron posts good numbers that beat the street, not much, but enough too get everyone excited. Them JP Morgan comes out and announces it's posted a loss. Let's it's not terrible, but it isn't good. According to yahoo: biz.yahoo.com... they're expected to post an EPS of .08 per share. That isn't good but I think if they hit that or surpassed it, the market would go up because it would show the big banks might "have it under control". But I don't think they'll hit that number. Let's say they hit an EPS of -.55 per share. Right here, the market's rally dies.

I'd like to think I'm opptomistic, but, when it comes to the market, I see no reason to believe that I should be. Right now I'm happy to be making some money back, but I'm very Bearish. We're at what appears to be the top of the "V" in the "W" and its about to turn ugly again. I'm not sure if we will retest the lows that were set in March, but I think we could go that low again, or lower.

With that said, maybe it's good for another drop. Maybe people will realize that the politicians are not fixing the problem.....things are going to have to get a lot worse before it gets a lot better.....but, I'd like to think we'll be able to come out alright. Companies that suck, like AIG, are supposed to fail in a recession; it's to clear out all of the bad, and bring back the ones who know what they're doing, that know how to survive...it's supposed to be a breath of fresh air. Instead, we're just breathing in the same smog that's been poluting us. While I keep hope, sadly it appears to just be wishful thinking.

new topics

top topics

join