It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams questioned over Bahamas robbery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Robbie Williams questioned over Bahamas robbery

www.timesonline.co.uk

Police in the Bahamas have questioned the pop star Robbie Williams over an armed robbery against two paparazzi who had snapped him on a beach the previous day.

The photographers told police that only a few hours before, they had got into a row with Mr Williams's entourage after using zoom lenses to snap shots of the singer on an exclusive beach in Exuma, where he has rented an ocean-front mansion. The photographs showed Mr Williams smoking a large hand-rolled cigarette.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
As we all know Robbie Williams is a friend of ATS. So I figured this news was interesting. Funny how the article says Mr Williams was smoking a large hand-rolled cigarette. Hahaha... as we don't know what was in there

Williams is not a suspect of the robbery. But for now authorities decided he cannot leave the Bahamas. Doubt he really cares about that

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
What is the need for the "Large hand rolled cigarette" reference? It's either a joint or it's not, why not just come out and say "joint"!

I thought Robbie was tea-total and have given up drugs? Maybe that's why he was so keen to stop the photo?

Who knows, pure speculation unless the good man himself wishes to come on and tell us the story. Unlikely though in my opinion!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Sounds like the Pooparats-si got owned, bout time they realised that intruding into someones privacy can have consequences, an argument from RW's entourage may have been unpleasant, but heres a clip for you pooparats-si's , DO NOT CARRY BIG EXPENSIVE CAMERAS AROUND ALL THE TIME, sooner or later someones going to notice them and try to take them.
Besides its sounds a bit fishy that RW entourage would know people in the Bahamas well enough to actually go out and buy a gun , just to rob someone who was taking pictures of their boss and then throw it away near the crime scene?

Sounds like the photographers have hit on an idea that RW must have something to do with it from the earlier argument.

Sounds almost like me riding my motorcycle home, cutting someone up in the traffic and then almost being knocked off as I near my home, I'm sure the person I cut up , MUST HAVE phoned a friend to try and knock me off...

:bnghd:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
can imageing that some people have seen that the paps make photos from RW. They thought maybe to get rich if they only could get the cameras with the stuff inside to sell it...
However not nice story.. but you can learn and see again what people do to get money or to be rich.............

top topics

join