It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ending Global War On Terror? Investigate 9-11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Obama redefines war on terror
As Obama adjusts the battle with Islamic extremists to his vision, expect to see two other modifications from the Bush approach, counterterrorism experts say. One will be a conscious semantic shift to deny Al Qaeda and other groups fodder to paint America as waging war on Islam. The second change will be a dethroning of military power as the preeminent response to terrorism, in favor of employing the full panoply of tools from law enforcement and the justice system to international intelligence networks and diplomacy.

“The term ‘global war on terror’ came to represent an overambitious enterprise encompassing too many objectives, and it ended up sounding hubristic and defining the US for some foreign audiences in a way that did not advance our purposes,” says Brian Michael Jenkins, a counterterrorism expert at the RAND Corp. in Arlington, Va. “The term GWOT will be hard to kill, but there’s a reason we haven’t heard President Obama or anyone else in the new administration use it.”
As one retired senior military officer says, the term “war on terror” “connotes ‘old think’ and one of the most powerful messages that the new president can send is that we are approaching international issues with a fresh approach and a new level of sophistication.”

Now, Mr. Jenkins says, we are more likely to hear references to “battling” or “combating” terrorism – words that take the ideological edge out of the fight, putting it more on par with combating crime.

features.csmonitor.com...

In a memo e-mailed this week to Pentagon staff members, the Defense Department's office of security review noted that "this administration prefers to avoid using the term 'Long War' or 'Global War on Terror' [GWOT.] Please use 'Overseas Contingency Operation.' "

www.washingtonpost.com...

What is Obama up to? Will he go after the 9-11 perps?

It is believed by many that the NeoCONs planned 9-11 for their needed New Pearl Harbor Event. Did the NeoCONs also plant the bombs in London, Madrid, Bali, and Mumbai, and then silence the media in those countries as well?

Or was it al Qaeda? Are they really behind the "global war on terror"?

Why would al Qaeda (the Base or Toilet Seat) want to create a "global war on terror"?

Obama knows for a fact that al Qaeda did not do 9-11 and Obama knows for a fact that 9-11 was an Inside Job psyops attack by our own forces. Why would he expose that fact when he has been chosen by his masters to carry out their long-term planning?

Obama was not chosen by the American people; most of us had never even heard of him when he was entered into the presidential race. We did not choose George Dubya Bush nor did we choose Slick Willie Clintoon. They were all shoved down our collective throats by the New World Order Corporate Elitists in order to carry out the building of their Corporate Utopia on Earth.

The NWO Babylonians are nearing the rebuilding of Babylon. They have captured the original City of Babylon in Iraq and placed a military camp around it. They are determined to throw GOD Almighty out of heaven. Their lust for wealth and power knows no bounds. Their value system is explained in scripture; gold and silver, precious stones and pearls at the top, and the bodies and souls of men at the bottom. Their final outcome is described in the Holy Bible.

As we look around our modern world, we can see that the NWO US leaders truly place no value on the innocent lives of their victims; from the 3000 victims of 9-11 to the hundreds of thousands of victims in the Middle East to our own soldiers who fill the bodybags for profit. There will likely be far more victims to their greed in the near future here in America and across the globe. They are driven mad in their lust for blood. Modern day America and the Corporate Elite controlling America fit the prophesied endtime Babylon system to a tee.

“And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore: merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble; and cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men. The fruit that your soul longed for has gone from you, and all the things which are rich and splendid have gone from you, and you shall find them no more at all. The merchants of these things, who became rich by her, will stand at a distance for fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city that was clothed in fine linen, purple, and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls! For in one hour such great riches came to nothing.'"
Revelation 18

www.enduringword.com...

After the oil fields, Babylon was the first major prize captured by New World Order invading military forces. They even bypassed a multitude of rich Iraqi Military ammo storage dumps; leaving them to their enemies so they could build lots of powerful IED devices to kill US soldiers with. The capture of Babylon was much more important than saving lives and winning a war.

No, Obama has no interest in justice for a mere 3000 innocent victims.

They are of no importance at all.

Babylon 04/25/2004

Several hours north is the crown jewel of Iraqi sites, Babylon, home to the world’s first complete legal text, the Code of Hammurabi, and to one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Hanging Gardens. In 586 B.C.E., Nebuchadnezzar burned Jerusalem and exiled the Israelites to this river city.

Modern-day Babylon is different from Ur. For starters, it’s located inside a coalition base, with satellite trucks, mess halls and a buzz of troops. Noting that the Tower of Babel was built here—which resulted in God destroying the building and creating many languages—Major Dezso Kiss of Hungary observed that the soldiers who are now here communicate in one language: English. “The Tower has finally been built,” he said.

www.parade.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Lets put it like this,

You are TPTB , and you KNOW the people are seeing you for what you are, a control freak and they are beginning to go against you.
You know you instigated 9/11 and that the people do not believe anything the Government says regarding it.
So you decide to let your new lackey 'expose' the truth and bring to justice the scapegoats you have picked to take the blame.
The people say " Yeah they did it, prosecute them all" and then go back to being spoonfed BS by the lackey that helped 'save' the people and exposed the truth, They now TRUST and believe everything he says.
Your plans continue with only the loss of your pawns who were expendible anyway.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Obama Addresses 9/11 Government Complicity

Democrat Presidential frontrunner Senator Barack Obama has responded to a question posed by an Infowars reader regarding government complicity in the September 11th 2001 terrorist attacks.

Three months after the reader sent Obama a correspondence outlining her great concern that criminal elements of the government were directly complicit in the attacks, the Senator sent the following response via email, which was then forwarded to us:

Dear Penny:

Thank you for contacting me regarding your belief that the U.S. government was complicit in the terror attacks of September 11, 2001. I appreciate hearing your passionate views on this matter.

While I do not believe the U.S. government was complicit in the attacks, I do think it should be held accountable for the unacceptable mistakes it made in the run-up to that terrible day. The blunders that occurred prior to the 2001 attacks were inexcusable and often outrageous. The series of clear warnings about the potential use of hijacked planes as weapons is just one example of why the "surprise" of 9/11 should have been anticipated. In my view, proof of government complicity is not necessary when making the argument that the U.S. should accept some responsibility for what happened on 9/11.

Thank you again for writing.

Sincerely,

Barack Obama
United States Senator

www.infowars.net...

Well that is the opinion of Senator Obama. Now that he is President and armed with lots and lots and lots more intelligence information; is he going to prosecute and/or punish those officials responsible for the unacceptable mistakes and blunders committed on and prior to 9-11?

As we all know, no military officers and no government officials were punished or demoted for their incompetence or absence from their duties during 9-11. In fact many were rewarded and promoted for their incompetence.

So are you going to do nothing also, Mr Obama?

If you believe the US Government should be held accountable for the unacceptable mistakes, then what are you waiting for? I would assume that officials within the government would be the targets for accountability; so let's get to it.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
As we all know, no military officers and no government officials were punished or demoted for their incompetence or absence from their duties during 9-11. In fact many were rewarded and promoted for their incompetence.

So are you going to do nothing also, Mr Obama?

Absolutely PRISTINE comment and question, SPreston!

And what has he done??? NOTHING. If he didn't know about the NWO (yeah, right) he sure as hell found out about it once he got to top office. And that means NO PROSECUTING of former Bush administration officials, or any reviews of the travesty that was the 911 Commission, either.

I was just reading this very detailed account of Susan Lindaur, and it is extremely damning of the whole administration's inaction immediately prior to 9/11. While they were all playing turf wars, 9/11 happened literally in front of their noses, and in plain sight. This is a very compelling read, highly recommended to all!

www.scoop.co.nz...

Collins: Who appears to have been Dr. Fuisz's other source on 9/11?

Lindauer: Dr. Fuisz never formally revealed his source to me. But within about 30 minutes after airplanes struck the Twin Towers , he blurted something to me over the phone.

He told me the Israeli Mossad had advance warning about the attack. As I recall, he said it before the buildings collapsed.

He asked me if I thought it was "an accident that a man and woman happened to be waiting on the sidewalk with a video camera, ready to record the attack." He was highly agitated. He challenged me "how often a bystander has a camera cued up to record a car accident?"

Then he said, "Those are Israeli agents. It's not an accident. They knew this attack was coming. And they were waiting for it."

I was outraged and shocked by the images on the television. I shot back something to the effect of, "You mean, we've been looking for an attack all this time! And the Israelis knew about it? And they didn't tell us?" In retrospect, outside the passion of that particular moment, the Israelis may have told us much more than Richard Fuisz may have known.

Immediately the phone line cut dead between us.

I called him right back. Very calmly, he said, "Susan, we must never talk about that again."

There's a couple more details regarding this Mossad team with the video camera. Dr. Fuisz was able to announce their identities before the media publicized who they are. The attack was so new when he said it, that it seemed to me that he already knew about them.

I could be wrong. But I don't think so.

Collins: Thank you Ms. Lindauer. Part two of this series Susan Lindauer will describe the extraordinary efforts by the Justice Department to deceive U.S. Judge Michael Mukasey in the Southern District of New York of the authenticity of Ms. Lindauer's 9/11 warning.

I can't wait for Part 2 to this interview!!! If anybody catches it, please post!

I am happy to contribute to the threads of real 911 researchers, and not mere "Johnny-come-lately" hobbyists. Yes, I just said that. Crackeur will know exactly what I mean by this, and a few others will too. Thank you once again SPreston for a most excellent thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Neocons were not solely involved in 9/11, nor did it start with them. It was already rolling in the Clinton years, and there were far more players/factors/motivations behind it than just war.

Anyone who thinks Obama is really going to change a damned thing better throw out that election Kool-Aid quickly.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

In March 2001 Susan Lindauer carried a message from the Iraqi government to her cousin Andrew Card, the White House Chief of Staff, requesting the return of weapons inspectors. This proved that Iraq had no WMD, so the U.S. government knew that then. But Bush and Cheney nevertheless attacked and invaded Iraq using WMD as a pretext, murdered as many as 500,000 people, and spread radioactive poison over the entire country, which will murder millions more.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
A great thread Spreston S&F for you!
If anyone is expecting a new investigation of 9-11 don't hold your breath TPTB will make sure if it does happen it will basically be about as effective as the House Select Committee on Assassinations was in the late 70's it will be an attempt to back up the 9-11 Commission's findings and pay lip service to the families and halfheartedly scold the previous investigators.The best chance to bust this wide open is through the independent researchers not with people who have a vested interest in keeping the cover-up going.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Obama knows for a fact that al Qaeda did not do 9-11 and Obama knows for a fact that 9-11 was an Inside Job psyops attack by our own forces.

As someone who follows the political scene on a daily basis this is the first time that I have ever heard of any such claim.

How do you know this?

Can you provide any documentation to back up your above claim?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info

Obama knows for a fact that al Qaeda did not do 9-11 and Obama knows for a fact that 9-11 was an Inside Job psyops attack by our own forces.

As someone who follows the political scene on a daily basis this is the first time that I have ever heard of any such claim.

How do you know this?

Can you provide any documentation to back up your above claim?

um its called common seance, its obvious he knows

not to mention he wasn't even born in america, he was born in kennya, you sum it up

people like Zbigniew Brzezinski bribed people to let him in power to bring in a new world order

[edit on 30-6-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Ah good Stuff SP! That first excerpt was some of the most humorous stuff Ive read in a while. Its insane that "semantics" can be sooooo significant in US foreign policy as part of general FP as part of the whole world- which in turn affects us all.

And it was obvious, or has been my opinion, that that was the biggest flaw with the war on Terrorism- the flawed discourse (and also flawed ideology). Bush was never to

While PNAC was almost exclusively NeoCON ideology and patently discriminatory against Islam, there really isn't a difference between globalist neocon-ism and globalist neolib-ism.

Great Ranting - cohesive and everything! S & F!

top topics

join