It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anomalies' discovered in Metro track control circuit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

'Anomalies' discovered in Metro track control circuit

www.cnn.com

Each section of the transit system's track contains a circuit that transmits and receives signals that generate speed commands for trains, said Debbie Hersman of the National Transportation Safety Board. She said the circuits are "vital providing information to the operators and the train itself when on automatic."

Investigators found no problems in five of the six circuits on the stretch of track in the crash area. But they found "anomalies" with the sixth circuit, Hersman said.

She would not say what those anomalies were but said simulated crash tests would be conducted to try an
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Interesting read.

You have to start to wonder if there are any links going on between the Air France plane going down, this crash and the 134 billion that was found in Italy and the gov. of South Carolina being forced to come clean about his affair?

Sounds like maybe there is an underlying layer of information still yet to be released to the public..

www.cnn.com

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So are you thinking that maybe TPTB are offing or seriously altering certain people's lives in these incidents to possibly make an example for the rest of thier puppet's not to step out of line?

[edit on 25-6-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I live in Virginia and this is all over the news here....
The motherboard did show this train at full speed on autopilot....with a young, new, freshly trained controller. She is the one who perished.
Hmmmm....
Talk here is of the General on board and his decision of disclosure.
Baffling that he was on the Metro.....
This is a conspiracy indeed!!!
And this is the place to unravel it.
I will see about posting local news and commentary then.

Peace...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If I really wanted to freak people out, I would say just wait this is only the beginning.

There will be more anomalies as an emergent presence manifests itself in the world's information networks and computer systems.

Again, that is if I wanted to freak people out.

That said, I have no idea what's going on.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkro21

Interesting read.

You have to start to wonder if there are any links going on between the Air France plane going down, this crash and the 134 billion that was found in Italy and the gov. of South Carolina being forced to come clean about his affair?

Sounds like maybe there is an underlying layer of information still yet to be released to the public..

www.cnn.com

Huh?
How can you see a link between all those random events?
Anomalies does not mean some evil governments agents planted some control chips on the wagon, it probably mean a maintenance guy sucked at his job.

new topics

top topics

join