It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible posession of High School Girl Video Attached

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

My friend sent me a link to this video. I find it quite disturbing for a few reasons.
1. So many people had to hold her down, and she is tiny.
2. The things she is saying.
3. The scariest thing is the demonic noises picked up by the camera. Could that just be the camera? Or has it picked up something else?

Let me know what you think!

www.nothingtoxic.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Just a spoiled brat if you ask me, half the words on the text came up when she wasnt saying anything.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hi

That's quite an interesting one - I am totally in two minds about it. She could be disturbed/mentally ill and I have seen a lot of small, mad people show extraordinary strength (I am Scottish).

It's definitely strange stuff for a young girl to be shouting - assuming the translation is right.

I found it a little disturbing...sometimes I worry if I am watching a video on possession or something that the demon may be able to locate me on the other side of the screen and come after me!

That makes me c*&^% myself!

Thanks for posting...that gave me my "weird out" for the day!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
You could call it a type of possession.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

Wasnt aimed at you julie, just i believe this is a very annoyed young lady having a major temper tantrum, maybe following an incident in the gym with another girl?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher

Wasnt aimed at you julie, just i believe this is a very annoyed young lady having a major temper tantrum, maybe following an incident in the gym with another girl?

has anyone seen what's on cable? this is just some more drama for the masses. besides, there is no context to this, what happened before?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have to agree, we have no idea what happened before the video. Maybe it was me, but I couldn't understand anything that was said. Was it in English and the text was the translation?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Looks like a spoiled girl throwing a fit and being restrained.... I see no possesion here. Just a girl being restrained because she was out of control...

The things she are shouting seem to coincide with that to. "Let me go!" "Get me out of here" etc.... Those are things people might yell when being held down....

What we see is just a video of a girl who perhaps just go intoa fight or was getting out of control and the people around her had to restrain her before she hurt some one.

There should be a disclaimer on that video

*No demon was hurt in the making of this video. Just a spoiled brat throwing a fit

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

No, possession is a fallacy, she just has bipolar disorder. Put her on some medicine and she'll be right as rain.

new topics

top topics

join