It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CropCircle Rough Hill,Reported 24th June.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Here is another one , it says it is reported 24th of june,that was yesterday.

I think this one looks like an sequence of an Eclipse, maybe some fire or some thing, you see the outher sequnce seems to be 'flaring' towards the 3 larger eclips sequence..

Source Link

Rough Hill, nr Winterbourne Bassett, Wiltshire. Reported 24th June.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Looks like a nuclear mushroom cloud to me, but then I am quite a cynical mood since NASA released their saturn moon discovery (which they have been sitting on for 3 years)

Its a really lovely photo though a work of art actually. Although I am on the fence when it comes to its makers. More research has to be done to determine if it was man made.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Looks like a flygaric mushroom to me, dropping spores from the gills on its underside.
Nice to know you followed my link cb

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Some what agree in what you are saying there..

But what springs to my mind, is the part of life under the ice, if it is possible ther, it should be possible for earth to be under such an icy sphere at some point back in earth past, Im thinking if the icy started to melt and the sunlight started to shine thru, you have the Let there be light scenario..

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Mushroom yes, but i think it looks like a sequnce from left to right or vice versa..

I got the picture on face book... I did search on it and got as usual No topics found....

Maybe it is the Nasa / moon sattelite impact, you if you take it right to left, and you have that thing at the edge of the circle, and in the 2nd moon it seems to be hitting the moon...

[edit on 25-6-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I see what your saying and it could be actually.

There seems to be so many interpretations or possibilities within these circles its hard to say really.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It definitely looks like an Amanita Muscarai, however, there seems to be some sort of secondary (perhaps tertiary) message within.. that being said, it looks slightly off, slightly rough.. I would be interested to know if there was remnant radiation and node bending.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I call hoax on that one. It looks so horribly done i cannot believe if an ET did it, it would be anything short of perfection

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
Looks like a flygaric mushroom to me, dropping spores from the gills on its underside.
Nice to know you followed my link cb

You literally took those words from my mouth... I was about to say the same.. word for word except the knowledge bit about the name of the mushroom :-)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by scghst1
I call hoax on that one. It looks so horribly done i cannot believe if an ET did it, it would be anything short of perfection

look at your logic for a moment kind sir.

you deem something that you think couldn't possibly be done by an "et" as a "hoax".

there are no rules here.

there is no "given" that crop circles were ever "supposed" to be done by "ets" thereby making any one that doesn't make the "et" watermark a "hoax"...

i think all crop circles are done by humans using advanced technology.

the only hoax going on is the resultant mentality you're holding where it's "either or"..

the hoax is that you're calling it a "hoax"...

oh this one is a hoax it wasnt done by ets..

anyway...

There is an ECLIPSE going on on JULY 11th.

JULY 11th is 1260 days from dec 21st 2012.
if the evolving humans are to be removed from the herd before the end-days apocalypse really hits in hard..
then that's the trigger point. 7/11,

7/7 by the way will bear witness to "manhattenhenge".. a rare phenomenon that new york city's streets were originally designed to portray... by that city's engineer where the setting sun lines up perfectly with a certain number of streets.

maybe the middle mooon is the 11th.. while the farthest sides are the 7th and the 15th.

but yeah.. it's all done by humans. ...
to make you think it's ETs.
REALLY... and when the fake ETs come...
they'll be like hey man.. we've been saying all this for so long what's the problemmmm?
puppet strings attatched marionetted by humans who are marionetted by ...
//ahem..//
someone else...

but i don't negate any meaning from the glyphs because of that.
i find a wealth of inspiration from them, and symbolic meaning.
doesn't have to come from a space alien for that to happen.
the glyph creator just needs .. well you know...
a square ruler.. and a .. compass...//ahem/

anyone can go ahead and jump to conclusions thinking this or that is a "hoax" or ets.. or whatever.. keep you in the logic-eddy of that perplexion..
.. that's such a magic word isnt it.."hoax" its like an immediate killswitch to rational thinking.

hell maybe you're supposed to just go do shrooms and view the eclipse.
have some transcendent once in 10,000 lifetimes chance to jump ship.

-

[edit on 25-6-2009 by prevenge]

[edit on 25-6-2009 by prevenge]

top topics

join