It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA/MOSSAD, AMAN/DIA did 9/11! [BASED ON KNOWN HOAXES]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Criminals committed the acts on 9/11. No matter their faith or race.

There certainly are valid questions surrounding Israeli's, Mossad, CIA, Americans and Arabs.

One thing you failed to mention in your original post is the War games going on that day simulating aircraft hijackings and attacks. These are on record.

The fact that some of the hijackers received training from the US military. Were in contact with US intelligence and FBI.

Al Queda the name itself was concocted by the CIA during the Cold War.

Link

Lindauer: Dr. Fuisz never formally revealed his source to me. But within about 30 minutes after airplanes struck the Twin Towers , he blurted something to me over the phone.

He told me the Israeli Mossad had advance warning about the attack. As I recall, he said it before the buildings collapsed.

He asked me if I thought it was "an accident that a man and woman happened to be waiting on the sidewalk with a video camera, ready to record the attack." He was highly agitated. He challenged me "how often a bystander has a camera cued up to record a car accident?"

Then he said, "Those are Israeli agents. It's not an accident. They knew this attack was coming. And they were waiting for it."

I was outraged and shocked by the images on the television. I shot back something to the effect of, "You mean, we've been looking for an attack all this time! And the Israelis knew about it? And they didn't tell us?" In retrospect, outside the passion of that particular moment, the Israelis may have told us much more than Richard Fuisz may have known.

Immediately the phone line cut dead between us.

I called him right back. Very calmly, he said, "Susan, we must never talk about that again."

There's a couple more details regarding this Mossad team with the video camera. Dr. Fuisz was able to announce their identities before the media publicized who they are. The attack was so new when he said it, that it seemed to me that he already knew about them.

I could be wrong. But I don't think so.

The Brits, French, Israeli, Iraqi and Russian intelligence agencies tried to warn the US of impending attack and no one listened.

I don't think it is a Black and White issue. There are criminals that operate within all the intelligence agencies. Many unsavory characters to say the least. The Jewish religion/race as a whole are not responsible for the attacks of 9/11, that is ridiculous. As ridiculous as Christians or Muslims are responsible for the attacks!

But that is no reason to not investigate any possible lead!

The next question is did the Bankers and Wall St benefit from 9/11. After seeing the bailouts and criminal shenanigans on Wall St I would have to say yes. We have been fleeced of Trillions of dollars for the war and bailouts leaving the little guys jews, christians, muslims, taoist, budhists etc etc to pay the bills and the human price for this attack.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
My humble opinion is that "black ops" teams (from unknown 'parent' organizations) carried out the following ops...

9/11, London, Madrid bombings

JFK hit, RFK hit, MLK hit, John Kennedy Jr. plane malfunction

JFK character assassination (was he really having sex with 3 - 5 women a day like some Amsterdam brothel stud? I doubt it)

Y2K... a think tank connived test of what percentage of the general public are willing to prepare for possible ETWAWKI event if warned of a specific possible date and to test whether any panic would ensue; results were tabulated for govt intel agencies

2 stolen 'elections' for W

bad intel on Saddam's weapons

clandestine murders of microbiologists

deployment of "swine flu", which may mutate into a modern plague

various foreign incidents such as the bogus Gulf of Tonkin skirmish

UFO coverups

general anti-muslims sentiment/propaganda

phony 'anarchists' causing vandalism at G8 and World Economic Forum type events
so that people will think demonstrators are 'bad'

direct manipulation of the mass media

and many more!

---###---

I know this is all pretty obvious, but there you have a sort of concise list. Most of it has to do with what Goebbels and Hitler might call "the big lie" technique.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Yeah - these "expert" pilots were so skilled, they didn't even know how to operate the friggin radio....

***SIGH***

Where did I, or anyone else, say they were "expert"??!!??

Audio panel configurations vary, according to what the particular airline has purchased. Boeing does NOT make "one-size-fits-all" airplanes, the customer chooses from a variety of variations when it comes to certain cockpit components, such as the avionics, which includes the audio panels.

www.737ng.co.uk...

That is a shot of a hobbyists home setup, but it is remarkably accurate, for the B737NG, anyway. Can you spot the audio panels? Hint: There are three of them on the pedestal.

Those are but one example of audio panel, as I said the functions are the same, but the layouts differ. The equipment, the simulators that Atta and the boys used were likely different than American's...hence, his momentary mistake!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

OK, so you insist that the one-Jew-died theory is a hoax and I’ve muddied the waters with this. But then do any of us know the truth of what exactly happened on 9/11? And most importantly whodunit and why? I have not attempted to indulge in the technicalities of how the WTC was brought down as there are any numbers of threads here on ATS dealing with this aspect.

Whether one Jew died or ten in the WTC towers is a moot point. What I was trying to bring out was the people and organizations that were involved in the conspiracy. And that data is factual and cannot be described as internet propaganda as you have mentioned. It’s the conspiracy angle of who was behind it that is the point here.

And the most important issue is the Raison d'être for this conspiracy upon which this whole thread is based. In other words why was it done? As I mentioned earlier,

Was 9/11 planned and orchestrated by the Jews so that an American riposte would result in political, diplomatic and military action against Iraq and later Syria and Iran in order to destroy their potential for an attack on Israel and any leverage they might have in forcing the establishment of a Palestinian state?

So I would like to repeat that this is not a technical paper on how the demolitions were done but the conspiracy angle of the various organizations involved for achieving a larger geopolitical aim.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
F'd and the S.

The most apparent evidence for me that there is more to the 9/11 attacks than the official story is the lack of transparency. Hardly any evidence has been released regarding the attacks and the information that has been released is the subject of much debate among many experts in different fields.

Those behind the attack and those behind the cover up deserve to be disemboweled before their own eyes.

Seriously.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The real outstanding questions on 9/11 get trampled in quests to find linkages that are unsubstantiated.

We know the US admin and it's intelligence agencies had some awareness a major attack on US soil was being planned.

Who knew what, how much was concealed, for what reasons - are the important questions. Is the explanation that there was uncoordinated intelligence gathering and conflict among the agencies sufficient?

Larger questions are whether the admin chose to ignore or downplay the involvement of certain governments in the Middle East. For example, did the Bush administration comply with a Saudi royalty's request to obfuscate the financial support of the attacks from their country? Does the longstanding agreement to provide protection for the Saud family regime jeopardize the US and it's citizens?

And may more issues rarely addressed.

Mike

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Okay, there is more to the story than what has been posted. First, Rense.com had much information about 140+ Israeli soldiers CAUGHT in this country by the FBI. They were detained for questioning. About half were explosives experts and the other half were intelligence officers. Brit Hume did and interview with one of the FBI agents, I have a transcript at home, I am at the office now. When the FBI went back to the detainment center to interogate these individuals, they had all been taken elsewhere and removed from the country.

Second, there were 5 warehouse that were "locked down" and searched, there was explosives residue everywhere. There were white cargo vans also with the residue inside them, these were leased by Israeli individuals who also disappeared.

Third, on 11/11 a Costa Rican airliner crashed in the Rockaway section of Queens, this is where most of the firefighters lived who had responded to the Towers and spoke about what they saw in the various dcumentaries out there. The obvious message was "you better shut the hell up or else!"

Fourth, I do agree, it isn't the "jews" that were behind it, it is the Zionists. (Read Albert Pikes Plan for 3rd world war below). They are the people perping this for the House of Rothschild and the bankers. Control of the populace through fear. Can't get what they want, use fear and terrorism, make everyone a terrorist and a target for detainment and extermination, simple.

End game; take the time for the public to do their own investigation and get worked up about it. Allow some protests, but control it. Gov't keeps blaming the Muslim world, keeps them pissed. Then, timing being right, expose the Israeli connection so the Muslim (Arabic) seek retaliation for the blame game. They have their criteria for the 3rd war. Israel against the Muslim (Arabic) world.

You see, if you understand the Illuminati and what they are trying so hard to do, it is easy when you open your eyes to all that is going on around you. Do not focus on one thing, look at the big picture. Believe none of what you read and half of what you see. Do your own investigation and keep an open mind, don't get fogged by the MSM, I have no TV and no cell phone, no blackberry or anything else, other than my own custom built computer. So no distractions.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." - Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. (see former Royal Canadian Navy Intelligence Officer, William Guy Carr's books "Satan, Prince of this World" and "Pawns in the Game", p. xv-xvi, which includes extracts of Pike's letter

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

careful, you might upset the disinfo agents on ATS with all the real facts

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Here, Mike:
Just to add to my earlier points about FAA ATC data:
www.gwu.edu...

Please read, and if there's anything you don't understand I'm happy to help.

Thanks WW! Hadn't seen that link before!
But hey, did you notice some huge time gaps between transmissions? I suspect some txn may have been erased! Possible?

And what about the flight data recorder and CVR of UAF 93? They located the flight data recorder on September 13 and the CVR the following day. The FBI initially refused to release the voice recording, rejecting requests by congresswoman Ellen Tauscher and family members of those on board.

Why? The FBI subsequently allowed the relatives of the Flight 93 victims to listen to the recording in a closed session on April 18, 2002. Enough time to fudge the recorders? And why a closed session? Hmmm....

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

...John Kennedy Jr. plane malfunction...

Whoa, there!

Do you see where paranoia get you? You're all over the map, in your post...truly, you left out Marilyn Monroe and the Lindburgh Baby!!!

BUT, JFK Jr crashed because he flew in conditions that were beyond his skills to cope with. Only, lunatic fringe websites will say anything, anything except the truth. Because, they are populated by ignorant people -- people who don't bother to research, or learn. They just parrot what they've "heard".

For the record: JFK Jr was in a very sophisticated airplane, for his level of experience. It's a syndrome of being very wealthy, and wanting more than you can safely handle.

The Piper that he was flying was a low-wing, single engine high performance airplane with all the goodies, including a basic autopilot. THAT likely lulled him into a sense of overconfidence.

It's likely John Jr was distracted, maybe anxious because they were late, it was dark, and visibility was going down.

The inner ear can be easily fooled -- it's called vertigo and spatial disorientation. It's a tragic accident, nothing less. Even more tragic because he did have basic Instrument training (all Private Pilots receive some) but it wasn't second nature to him to trust his instruments.

Just sad, really. But, not a "plot".

Here's the (abbreviated) NTSB report from 'airsafe.com' :

www.airsafe.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
By the way, I think that all the phone calls from the 9/11 planes, as well as the so-called hijackers' voices in transmissions, were all computer synthesized... faked.

The technology exists to fake voice recordings. It's what they've been doing all along with the Osama Bin Laden tapes. Faked.

If a black ops team were to secretly record voices of the passengers in advance of the flights, they could then use those recordings in computer software that would mimic the sound of the person so accurately that no one could tell it wasn't genuine.

The flight attendant phone calls were faked, as well, using this technology.

The above is just a guess on my part. Just an opinion. I think those phone calls could have easily been faked.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

Just a thought...

where are all the families of the people that where are on the airplanes?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

But hey, did you notice some huge time gaps between transmissions? I suspect some txn may have been erased! Possible?

No, there are no "huge" gaps. He calls Boston at 1209:17 At 1209:22 Center clears him to FL280. At 1210:13 he is re-cleared to FL290.

At 1211:58 the traffic at FL310 is pointed out to him. This is a tacit way of the controller saying "This is why I haven't cleared you up to FL350 yet"

(Thought I'd better add here, the MD80 at FL310 is also Westbound. That's the way it worked, then, before RVSM standards were implemented.)

At 1213:29 AAL11 is turned 20 degrees right, this is to provide separation from the FL310 traffic, and allow AAL11 to climb. he gets his clearance to FL350 at 1213:47

He doesn't answer. Boston calls again ten seconds later...but, by now the cockpit intrusion has already occured.

[edit on 6/25/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
JFK Jr crashed because he flew in conditions that were beyond his skills to cope with. Only, lunatic fringe websites will say anything, anything except the truth. Because, they are populated by ignorant people -- people who don't bother to research, or learn. They just parrot what they've "heard".

For the record: JFK Jr was in a very sophisticated airplane, for his level of experience. It's a syndrome of being very wealthy, and wanting more than you can safely handle.

The Piper that he was flying was a low-wing, single engine high performance airplane with all the goodies, including a basic autopilot. THAT likely lulled him into a sense of overconfidence.

It's likely John Jr was distracted, maybe anxious because they were late, it was dark, and visibility was going down.

The inner ear can be easily fooled -- it's called vertigo and spatial disorientation. It's a tragic accident, nothing less. Even more tragic because he did have basic Instrument training (all Private Pilots receive some) but it wasn't second nature to him to trust his instruments.

Just sad, really. But, not a "plot".

I accept that JFK Jr's accident was as claimed with nothing to demonstrate otherwise.

But there is something that will make conspiratorial ears perk up that I don't think has done the rounds.

This is one of those rare times when I got wind of information through personal contacts as opposed to published information.

JFK Jr's magazine political magazine GEORGE was ailing in circulation and revenues. There were business negotiations with a group of private investors to buy the magazine and do a major relaunch. If I ever had to, I can name one of these people.

The new first issue was to have the beginning of a series that was to be the definitive revelation of who was responsible for the death of JFK. I was told hitherto unreleased documentation was to be part of this.

That said, accidents do happen. The Kennedy family has been plagued by a series of them.

Mike

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
OK, so you insist that the one-Jew-died theory is a hoax

and yet you still imply that it might be true so, allow me to give you some names from the wtc list:
source of names: www.usatoday.com...
1.Brian Fredric Goldberg
2.Michelle Goldstein
3. Monica Goldstein
4. Steven Goldstein
5. Doug Irgang (a friend of mine whom I know and can confirm his faith)

that's 5 from a 3 second review of the names

wait, let me guess, USA today is a jewish newspaper and they didn't really die that day.

But then do any of us know the truth of what exactly happened on 9/11?

some people flew planes into the WTC, possibly one was shot down en route to the white house and a 4th plane crashed into the Pentagon.

And most importantly whodunit and why?

more important, how on earth did it happen and who let it happen?

Whether one Jew died or ten in the WTC towers is a moot point.

then why is it so prominently quoted and mentioned in your original post. If it was a moot point, why point it out at all. It only hurts your entire post and yet you gave it a nice prominent spot near the beginning of the post.

What I was trying to bring out was the people and organizations that were involved in the conspiracy. And that data is factual and cannot be described as internet propaganda as you have mentioned

and I pointed out that two aspects of your posts are, in fact, not factual and can be described as internet propaganda.

It’s the conspiracy angle of who was behind it that is the point here.

and by blaming the jews and, at the same time, using horribly researched lies and exaggerated facts, you make your own argument look bad.

that's all I'm saying here. focus on how it was allowed to happen and you work your way back to the people behind it and the motivation. by starting out with lies and propaganda, how can you ever find the truth?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

And what about the flight data recorder and CVR of UAF 93?

We've covered this ground repeatedly, but since you're new to this stuff:

They located the flight data recorder on September 13 and the CVR the following day. The FBI initially refused to release the voice recording, rejecting requests by congresswoman Ellen Tauscher and family members of those on board.

Why?

The actual CVR recordings are NEVER released publicly. It's been that way ever since CVRs were mandated by FAA, back in the 1960s. Pilot's Unions INSIST that this be the case. Transcripts are made public, but NOT the actual recordings.

It's been a while, but I've seen the UAL93 and AAL77 DFDR reports, specifically the ones that detail the AutoPilot and Flight Management Mode operations that were recorded. I will hunt again, and link.

The FBI subsequently allowed the relatives of the Flight 93 victims to listen to the recording in a closed session on April 18, 2002. Enough time to fudge the recorders? And why a closed session? Hmmm....

"closed session" to keep the media out?? Think of that?

No, they didn't 'fudge' the recordings. Do you think the relatives wouldn't recognize their own loved ones voices???

I'm sorry, but as I've said, this CT rubbish has snowballed and taken on a life of its own, and is chock-a-block with innuendo, half-truths, misunderstood facts and downright lies.

Killtown, Ranke, Rense...you name it, they crap it out.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Here, Mike --- two links:

www.ntsb.gov...

ntsb.gov...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
These actions can't be attributed to the whole Jewish population. Saying it was a Jewish operation is a little like saying that since a white guy shot a black guy once, ALL whites were behind it and therefore ALL blacks should retaliate. It's a simple ruse.

It was carried out by some of those that seek a New World Order, many of whom happen to be Jewish.

They were also men, should we blame all this on men?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Your pro/anti Jewish is not an issue. Simply you present a theory using some very problematic (as far as truth goes) issues.
Let us start from the end - what did Israel (aka Jewish mafia) achieved as the result. NATO/US forces in Iraq/Afghanistan. This was Israeli interest worth risking? Just think what could happen if Israel does stand behind it and someone (you, for example) would expose it - this would be pretty much end of Israel as independent country. Is it worth it?
Now for the rest of your post - you use known lies. 4000 Israeli Jews working in WTC is a lie. 1 dead Israeli Jew is a lie. And it does not seem to bother you at all.
You use non-issues. Like who owns avionics firm. Skunk works cannot make airplane a drone? Or what judges in US are Jewish????
Then you use half-truths. Like ICTS security firm in both airports. Well it was:

The events of September 11 yielded an especially negative press for the company, when it turned out that ICTS was among the companies operating security at Logan Airport, from which one of the planes that flew into the World Trade Center took off

www.securityinfowatch.com...
See - ICTS was one of security firms (there were others but you do not care to check them, since their owner was not Israeli) in Logan airport, but not in Washington Dulles.
Truck with explosives and two Mossad agents is not confirmed at all.
ZIM notified all that they would leave long before the attack. Even before Silverstain leased the place.
Of course there are few interesting things - like Silverstein breakfast (this is real, he says himself that he ate at "windows of the world" every day but on that day he was sick and his wife forced him to prepare to go to the doctor. Well, it is suspicious.
Or those "5" dancing Israelis thing - i find that owner of the firm leaving US very fast - suspicious.
And then you completely overlook other suspicious things. Silverstein won a bid only after his competitor who overbid him withdrew. You do not find competitor withdrowing suspicious, because he was not a Jew?
Trust me, if i would learn that Israelis/Jews (or as you kindly put it Jewish mafia) stand behind it or even knew but did nothing to prevent - i would know what to do. But to me it looks like someone called target, hired good PR firm and started snearing "right" people to be free from its own involvement.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm too new to post a new thread, but I just came accross this article

news.aol.com...

Dont know how it ties in as I am at work and cant spend much time researching

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join