It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA/MOSSAD, AMAN/DIA did 9/11! [BASED ON KNOWN HOAXES]

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Humm!
A tad off topic but if you are a student of the sent trail. RIGHT ON.
Most likely why a Christian president and his brother could be so forcefully removed from the top.
The Kennedy's may have been crooks but never anarchists.
There is no date reference on your post so I hope I reply in the correct time frame.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

There are you tube vids on the Northwood deal also.
What I like about slowing the disinfo folks is having a chance at some discussion about the events we question.
I firmly believe you can trace this current unrest in the country back several hundred years and more just by mapping the players and their buddies.
And of course the money trail.
It is pretty unrewarding work but if it helps the people in this country
become just a tad bit more aware of the peril their freedom is in, it will be worth it.
I appreciate your efforts in this direction.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
the north wood videos are excellent

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Text

ZIONIST COMMANDO DANIEL LEWIN DID 9/11
His Troops Stole Arab Identites While Mossad Agents In Hollywood, Florida Assassinated Mohammed Atta And Framed Him For The Crime
Unknown publisher
3/7/2004

Investigative Report -- [This is part of one of the most intriguing pamphlets on 9-11 I have ever seen published. I have been unable to find any other copies of it available on the internet. It hasn’t gotten circulation because its publisher (author is unknown) was arrested on trumped up charges soon after it hit the press, and that publisher has been held in solitary confinement while these pamphlets have been languishing without a distributor. Here is the first lengthy excerpt … I hope to excerpt more. This starts with the dancing Zionists, which is well known, and then goes deeper than any other investigation I have seen into this topic:]

THE DANCING ISRAELIS

Like most Americans, I was gripped by senses of profound shock, horror, revulsion, sadness and rage as I watched the horror of September 11, 2001, unfolding live on my television screen. Watching the mass murder of thousands of innocent people live on television was the most upsetting experience of my life. …

But not all of the eye-witnesses to the 9-11 slaughter were so saddened. On September 11, five Israeli army veterans were arrested by the FBI after several witnesses saw them “dancing”, “high-fiving” and “celebrating” as they took pictures of the World Trade Center disaster from across the river in New Jersey. …

When the photos [taken by the dancing Israelis] were developed, they revealed that the dancing Israelis were smiling in the foreground of the New York massacre. According to ABC’s 20/20 attempted whitewash of the incident, in addition to their outrageous and highly suspicious behavior, the five also has in their possession the following items: box-cutters, European passports, and $4700 in cash hidden in a sock. Why were these Israeli agents so happy about the horrible massacre unfolding before their very eyes? … Could it be that these happy Israeli army veterans were in some way linked to this monstrous attack? That’s what officials close to the investigation told the Bergen Record newspaper of New Jersey. …

THE SEPTEMBER 11 DANCE PARTY
… Having established [that Israelis and Jews have committed acts of terror against Americans in the past], we can now easily deduce the reason why those five dancing Israeli agents who celebrated the 9-11 attacks were so happy is because they knew that Americans would now become unconditional supporters of their “Israeli ally” and fanatical haters of Muslims and Arabs. On the day of the attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanayhu was asked what the attack would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was “It’s very good … Well, it’s not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)”

The five Israelis made such a spectacle that everyone who saw them felt compelled to call the police. According to ABC’s 20/20, when the van belonging to the cheering Israelis was stopped by the police, the first word out of the driver’s (Sivan Kurzberg’s) lying mouth were: “We are Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are your problem.” The police and FBI field agents became really suspicious when they found box cutters (the same items the hijacker supposedly used), $4700 cash stuffed in a sock, and foreign passports. Police also told the Bergen Record that bomb sniffing dogs were brought to the van and that they reacted as if they had smelled explosives.

From there, the story gets even more suspicious. The Israelis worked for a Weehawken moving company known as Urban Moving Systems. An American employee of Urban Moving Systems told the Bergen Record that a majority of his co- workers

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by megaexec

ZIONIST COMMANDO DANIEL LEWIN DID 9/11
His Troops Stole Arab Identites While Mossad Agents In Hollywood, Florida Assassinated Mohammed Atta And Framed Him For The Crime

Unknown publisher

You should check out your source before posting anonymous information. This is a one of many pieces of racist garbage false propaganda invented and circulated by Dr. Amir Ali after 9/11.

If Lewin had anything to do with the planning of 9/11 he wasn't a very smart Mossad agent. He was killed on Flight 11 that crashed into the WTC. We now know from US and Israeli intelligence sources he was following a couple of the hijackers at the time.

If you enjoy malicious disinformation there's tons more here:

www.ilaam.net...

M

[edit on 30-9-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Don't know if it's been posted, but here's an interesting blog about Israel's connection to 9/11.

jewishcrimenetworkdid911.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i don't think it is rude to bump a thread.

It seems that instead of 'Jewish' the word that one is looking for is 'zionist' with judea origins?

Why is this thread in the HOAX section???!?

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

So it doesn't get any flags, doesn't gain any attention, and the truth don't get out. Ain't it obvious.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

Originally posted by Jinni

So it doesn't get any flags, doesn't gain any attention, and the truth don't get out. Ain't it obvious.

Well, it seems then that ATS are involved in a conspiracy themselves!!!

The irony.

I'm thinking about migrating to David Icke Forums.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

What does the thread title say?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I went thru this thread. And here is my conclusion. Before that let me tell everyone I only went till page 8 as it was then the thread was moved to hoax bin so the evidence should have been posted in previous pages. I only noted rebuttals where source was given to back up their rebuttals.

Mikesinghs claims: I have numbered each claim mentioned in OP.

Claim 1.* Who leased the WTC only seven weeks before 9/11? - Silverstein was personal friends with media baron Rupert Murdoch, former Israeli President, Ariel Sharon, as well as Benjamin Netanyahu.

Claim 2.* Who Was Leased The Retail Area Beneath The WTC? - Frank Lowy = A member of the Golani Brigade, he fought in the Israeli war of independence. Lowy steered clear of the WTC on 9/11.

Claim 3.* Who Ran Security At All Three Airports Of The “Alleged” Hijackings? = The Security company, ICTS International / Huntsleigh USA (wholly owned subsidiary) was in charge of security ops at these airports. These were owned by Ezra Harel and Menachem Atzmon. Both Israeli Jews. It has a mix of security experts and Israeli intelligence.

Claim 4. *Who had the contract to run security at the WTC? = Kroll Associates owned by Jules Kroll who is Jewish. Kroll was run by Jerome Hauer also Jewish whose mother is an honorary president of the Daughters of Zion movement that is one of the central Zionist organizations involved in the creation and maintenance of the State of Israel.

Claim 5. * Were Jews Forewarned Of The Attacks? - Israeli instant messaging company, Odigo, admitted that two of its employees received instant messages warning of an impeding attack 2 hours prior to the first plane hitting.

Claim 6.* out of the 4000 Israeli Jews believed to work in the trade towers, only ONE died that day.

Claim 7.* Israeli ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Forewarned. - ZIM, an Israeli company, vacated its office (10,000 square feet) in the North WTC tower a few days before 9/11, breaking its lease, losing $50,000 in the process. (Michael Dick, who was investigating Israeli spying before and after 9/11 and looking into the suspicious move, was removed from his duties by the head of the Justice Department’s criminal division, Michael Chertoff.

Claim 8.* The Dancing Israelis. Five Israelis, were caught in multiple places filming, and cheering the attacks. These men admitted being mossad agents. Their names were Sivan & Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Schmuel, Oded Ellner, & Omer Marmari. CIA agent Robert Baer confirmed their cameras were set up BEFORE the first plane struck!

Claim 9.* Who Could Possibly Remote Control Planes Into The Towers? - Dov Zakheim’s System Planning Corporation – remote airplane control technology. He is an Orthodox Jew. The SPC Corporation provided the flight termination system and command transmitter system, the technology that allows planes to be remote controlled should the pilots be incapacitated or the plane hijacked. So what else does the SPC Corp do?

Claim 10. * Who Quickly Shipped Off The WTC Metal Overseas? Alan D. Ratner’s Metals Management and the SIMS group. Ratner is Jewish. Over 50,000 tons of crime scene evidence steel to a Chinese company at $120 per ton; Ratner had obtained them for $70 per ton.

Claim 11. * Who Conducted The 9/11 Investigations? - Alvin K. Hellerstein Michael B. Mukasey Michael Chertoff Kenneth Feinberg Benjamin Chertoff Stephen Cauffman

Claim 12. * Who Wrote The Fraudulent 9/11 Commission Report? - Philip Zelikow (Jewish Dual Citizen of Israel).

Claim 13. * Former Italian PM says Mossad did 9/11.

Claim 14. * Why did 9/11 happen? = Netanyahu says 9/11 was “good” for Israel! The Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv on reported that Likud leader Benjamin Netanyahu told an audience at Bar Ilan university that the September 11, 2001 terror attacks had been beneficial for Israel.

Rebuttals: of
Claim 6:
By Crauker in this post - allow me to debunk the nonsense of the one dead jew theory www.snopes.com...
Conclusion - Accurately debunked and proved claim 6 as hoax.

Claim 5:
in this post Crauker offers this source - www.911myths.com... - It does not say accurately whether the workers received message about location of attack as WTC or not. They use the word

"Still, the message did predict the attack, right? "Maybe" not."
and cite their source as www.rense.com which says "Source Not Specified"
Conclusion - They may or may not have been notified about WTC but they did receive a msg. 2 hrs prior. Not debunked.

Claim 8:
Post by dman offers this source www.911myths.com... against Setting up the camera BEFORE 9/11 - The source posts a eyewitness account which says

"MARIA: Like a few minutes must have gone on, and all of a sudden down there I see this van park. And I see three guys on top of the van, and I'm trying, you know, to look at the building but what caught my attention, they seemed to be taking a movie."

Conclusion: The source does not claim verified proof that the camera was setup before or not, thus the camera may or may not have been planted before. Not debunked.

The above 3 are the only sourced rebuttals offered against mikesingh's 14 claims posted in the OP.
Final Conclusion: Out of 14 claims 1 debunked. Remaining 13 NOT debunked. The thread was moved to hoax section because 1 claim (Claim 6) was rebutted is my guess.

=============================================

The below rebuttals were offered against mikesingh even though they were not said in OP thus couldn't be taken into account as thread being hoax.

Unrelated OP claim1
rebuttal by wheedwhackerhttp: post regarding FAA tapes which was not cited in OP but in later post by mikesingh. wheedwhacker agrees the tapes were destroyed but states they were printed on transcript citing this source www.gwu.edu...
Conclusion - It does not tell us why the tapes were destroyed which was the original point of mike singh but since this was not cited in OP we can discount both the claims and rebuttal.

Unrelated OP claim2 rebuttal by Swampfox46_1999 in this post . This user shows rebuttal source under mikesingh's name "no passenger manifests " which mikesingh did not said at all in any of his posts on the thread.
Conclusion: Rebuttal discredited as was not claimed by mikesingh.

End.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This particularly foaming at the mouth disnformational "Jews did 9/11" thread labeled a HOAX still has it's followers desperate to revive this thoroughly disproven conjecture. Member "mikesingh" left ATS when it was revealed he had lifted the text and pictures from a White Supremacist forum which laughably had items like "the guy who rented space in the basement level shopping mall of the WTC is Israel - so therefore he must be involved."

If "Evil Zoisnts did it" one wonders why so many Muslim world perpetrators, like confessed planner and co-ordinator Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, didn't notice any Jews around, why al Qaida took credit, and so many outspoken imams and mullahs consider it a day of triumph. And what about all the hijacker suicide tapes, numerous enabler confessions, fund transfers and recordings to places Pakistan, Yemen, etc.

Ready to believe anything 9/11 Truthers meet ready to believe anything Jew-haters. Instant love-in.

www.jpost.com...

... the various "Jews-did-it" scenarios emanating from the wreckage of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon have proven stubbornly resilient.

"If anything, they're flourishing," said Chip Berlet, senior analyst at Political Research Associates, a liberal think-tank based in Somerville, Mass. The idea that Jews were somehow involved in Sept. 11 has now become a permanent feature in the conspiracy pantheon, like the JFK assassination and the Oklahoma City bombing," said Mark Pitcavage, director of fact finding for the Anti-Defamation League (ADL).

The Internet is the chief incubator and disseminator of apocryphal Sept. 11 story lines, and cyberspace remains awash with chatter purporting to link the Jews with America's worst terrorist attacks, according to Pitcavage. But the same message, he added, also is being spread through books, pamphlets, videos and speakers. The practical impact of this phenomenon remains unclear.

The purveyors are an eclectic aggregation that spans the geopolitical spectrum. They include neo-Nazis and other white supremacists in the United States and elsewhere, anti-government zealots, young anti-war activists, Holocaust deniers, Lyndon Larouche supporters, New Age ideologues, propagandists and journalists within the Arab and Muslim world, as well as assorted devotees of the early 20th-century forgery "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion," which purports to document a Jewish plan to dominate the world. Efforts to connect the Jews with Sept. 11, however, are not limited to fringe groups talking with one another.

The Sept. 11 assaults triggered an almost immediate outpouring of conspiracist conjecture, in part because of the bizarre, almost implausible nature of the attacks, according to Michael Barkun, a professor of political science at Syracuse University who has studied extremist movements and their philosophies.

"These events cried out for some sort of explanation," Barkun said. "This was a golden opportunity for conspiracy theorists to introduce their theories to a broader audience. The thing to remember about conspiracy theories is that they are profoundly psychologically comforting. They give sense and meaning to the world. Nothing is arbitrary or accidental or coincidental."

Not all of the explanatory hypotheses stemming from Sept. 11 implicate Jews. Some accuse the United States government, for example, of being aware of the attacks and doing nothing to stop them in order to justify military intervention in the Muslim world.
But early on anti-Semitic finger pointing came to dominate the revisionist view of Sept. 11, according to a report issued in 2003 by the ADL. These accusations brought "'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' into the 21st century," updating a familiar theme -- that "Jews are inherently evil and have a 'master plan' to rule the world," says the report, which profiles the Sept. 11 conspiracists' cast of suspected plotters and other scapegoats.

These assertions either have been laughed off as preposterous -- or investigated and discredited. The "spy ring" story, for example, may have emanated from a disclosure that a number of young Israelis who violated their visas had been deported from the United States.

Subsequent reports intimating that the deportees had been engaged in sinister, clandestine activities were examined by The Washington Post, among others, and found to be "nothing more than an urban myth," according to the ADL report.

But the fact that conspiracy theories have been disproven is largely irrelevant to the theories' adherents, according to Barkun. The reason, he said, is that die-hard conspiracy mongers are united by their embrace of what he calls "rejected knowledge."

"These people are profoundly distrustful of authority. It seems absurd to the rest of us, but in the mirror world that conspiracy theorists live, anything that is rejected by mainstream institutions must therefore be true," Barkun said.

"Our environment today is not conducive to a critical-thinking approach, especially with the instant access we have to so much information," Manza said. "If it's on the Internet and the graphics are good, it must be true." But why does it necessarily follow that the Jews in particular were the unseen hand behind America's most infamous terrorist attack?

Because they had something to gain from Sept. 11, according to conspiracists, who contend that military retaliation against Arabs was its own reward for the Jews and Israel.

Asked why the Jews were implicated in the attacks, Barkun said, "You might as well ask, 'Why does anti-Semitism exist?'

Unfortunately, the concept is deeply rooted in Western culture. And like a lot of conspiracy theories, it's a closed system of ideas that is structured so that it's impossible to disprove."

In a sense, the extremist explanations for Sept. 11 are merely an update of conspiracy theories that have been evolving ever since the Crusades, according to conservative columnist and analyst Daniel Pipes, director of the Middle East Forum, who has written two books examining conspiracy theories.

Virtually every major conspiracy theory hatched over the past 900 years has featured one of two key elements, Pipes said. One is so-called "secret societies," such as the Trilateral Commission -- an influential coalition of influential private citizens -- as well as suspected government cabals; the other is the Jews.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This is to inform anyone who is still following this thread

I have posted my analysis of mikesinghs this thread on ATS Issue Thread here, so Mods and Admin can review their Hoax procedure. As in my opinion only 1 claim proven as incorrect/hoax may be too hard in declaring whole thread as hoax.

So far no reply from Mods/ Admin. Looking forward to it.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Update to Status of this thread:
I have repeated my query yesterday and again today. There has been no reply from any Mod or Admins. at all. Hope someone will look into it. Will update more later.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Update: I just received reply on ATS issue thread, and I think it may be satisfactory as 1 claim was proven as hoax. Initially I was confused as the title uses the term "hoaxes" which implies more than 1 claim was proven as hoax which is not true, the reason I raised this query. So as per ATS T&C it may be fine.

Let's learn from this and make sure we double and triple check any information we (members) provide.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
WTF IS THIS!!!!

Ok, so now you are throwing out all facts and logic just because jews may be involved in 9/11!

The OP pointed out very well KNOWN facts about 9/11! No further links or or evidence is necessary, these are very well known facts in the 9/11 truth movement, proven a thousand times over!

Yes the MOSSAD was involved in 9/11, and yes the MOSSAD may contain jews...................WHAT A SHOCKER!!!!............GET OVER IT!

JEWS WHERE INVOLVED, GET OVER IT!!!!!!!

AMERICANS WHERE INVOLVED, GET OVER IT!!!!!

Move on, this is factual information that you are trying to disprove and dismiss just because jews where involved, just a bunch of CRAP!

I am very disappointed, leave it up to the ATS community to take 10 steps back.

Way to deny ignorance people.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Ignorance, malign distortion of truth, hatred rule in this pretense of investigation.

Sorry Mike – The original OP's posting in this thread merely scratches the surface with respect to hundreds more "coincidences" that point to Israeli/Mossad involvement inspired by the scourge that is 'Zionism' - which is actually a Satanic cult. All the evidence points to Mossad in collusion with CIA to what is surely a bona fide Zionist operation. Don’t you get it Mike - It was a Zionist operation. They are false Khazarian so-called “Jews”, but if you as an ordinary Jewish person happen to agree with the Masonic/Zionist position held by the US government then you are just as guilty as the perpetrators themselves. You would be nothing less than a co-conspirator. Please take off the blindfold and face the reality of the Cabbalistic conspiracy that has brought you down to this level of despicable participation in their nefarious scheme - the adage applies --> "Ah, those perfidious Jews."  meaning the ZIONISTS

Incidentally, in my research I had to face the facts of the complicity of the Catholic Church - the Vatican. I'm a Catholic and I despise their participation as much as I do the Zionist's..... Wake up Mike for your sake and for the sake of your family and your 'people': what's left of them.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The Hoax Category here amounts to a carpet to sweep things under without the embarassment of deleting them, worse it gives the opportunity for what could be valuable information to be mislabled as a hoax and consequently ignored by the membership. I for one don't like the implications that my information has to be sorted, packaged, and labeled by who knows who or why. If my brain needed babysitting, I wouldn't be on ATS. This thread is a prime example of why this crap policy needs to be abandoned, one mod can decide what is a hoax and what isn't? Preconceptions are dangerous things, moving any thread into the hoax forum creates a preconception and I think the membership here has a proven track record of outing hoaxes just fine without the help of some overzealous moderator doing our thinking for us. This is a form of censorship, thinly veiled at best.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Mike......I also ask that you do your homework on the complicity of the Zionist's with the Nazi regime and the USA fascist corporate structure in the Holocaust of the Second World War. Ask yourself this - are the Jews (and many, many others besides the Jews) being set up again for another trip to the concentration camps for another wholesale slaughter - another sacrificial burning, which is the meaning of the word 'Holocaust'. NOT GASSING - BURNING

The burning will be more complete this time as the Zionists' prepare for the total annihilation of Israel by fire - a true 'Holocaust' of epic proportions. The Zionists have always carried out their crimes with the most efficient use of the technical means available to them at the time. The USA Zionist's will work in complicity with the Iranians to complete the deed.............its called the perfect set-up.

And be wary of the sophisticated propaganda techniques they have set in place in support of their 'perfidious ways'. For example, the spin thay have put on the so-called Holocaust. It is and always was a Zionist construction – an ‘invention’ designed for maximum effect to use as a propaganda tool (weapon) with which to hammer away at the rights and liberties of all Americans – all excepting the Zionist perpetrators themselves of course.

Anti-Semitism is in this same propagandistic category as is the growing phenomenon of the ubiquitous Holocaust Museums scattered throughout the country and the rest of the world. All of these activities serve as propaganda tools (weapons actually) and are designed to set up a campaign to deprive Americans of their rightful liberties through nefarious mechanisms such as 'legislation' designed to control so-called ‘hate speech’ set into place by scurrilous figures such as the likes of Abe Foxman, a powerful Zionist lobbyist who runs organs such as the Zionist ADL and other Nazi/Zionist outlets like the ACLU, AIPAC and the SPLC. These are all corrupt and despicable organs of the Zionist cause whose sole purpose is to enslave the American people.

Incidentally, the use of such mild terms as 'apartheid' to describe the political makeup of Israeli governance is laughable given their very close association to Nazi methodology - I'll say it as matter of factly as I can - The state of Israel is none other than a Masonic/Fascist State - A Nazi State destined for the same fate (worse actually) as was Germany in 1945 !

Perhaps they will suffer a similar, but worse fate than did the Japanese at Nagasaki and Hiroshima? This is probably a more accurate assessment of the situation as a right thinking person would see it.

edits for spell check only

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Vitruvian]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
THIS IS AN OFF TOPIC POST

How do I get to a link that allows me to edit my SIGNATURE

ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND......Thanks to anyone - I'll even accept help from a Zionist on this one.

And does anyone know Simon's last name? He bills himself as something like the "Chief Properties Manager" of ATS - is he the owner of this site, and is he to be trusted with the information contained within these posts on these threads?

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Vitruvian]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join