It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA/MOSSAD, AMAN/DIA did 9/11! [BASED ON KNOWN HOAXES]

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
I guess you know more than the FBI and police detectives who arrested the dancing Israelis. Sorry, but YOU'RE the one who flagrantly and consistently misrepresents the facts.

Ok, so if I understand the situation, Mikesingh's extensive post has been deemed a hoax based upon the mis-statement/error/lie/whatever, that no Jews died in the WTC.

OK...obviously wrong. However, it is a consistent method of cover-up that one bad fact is used to dismiss the whole thought-line. So, this very thread and its OP is impugned as a result.

Hmm...seen that before. I'm gonna suggest that the original post be cleansed of its errors and passed back to the operating board with no 'hoax' appelation attached.

This is not a site where the squelching of research and dissemination should be conducted by the mods. All parties involved should know better, and this is a low point for ATS as a whole,

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
All who wish to see this thread re-instated into the 9/11 forum with the original subject line restored and an apology from the responsible moderators to Mike say: "Aye".

AYE

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Truth4hire]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

How ridiculous. You conveniently forget about the five dancing Israelis who were arrested on 9/11 driving a van packed with "tons of explosives", then held for months and given dozens of polygraph tests by the FBI before being quietly released to appear on Israeli TV, where they claimed that they were only sent to "document the event." Their own families were quoted in Israeli press accounts as saying that they were charged with "plotting to blow up" the George Washington bridge. New Jersey police detectives who arrested the dancing Israelis at Liberty State Park said they had advance knowledge of the attacks, including evidence that directly linked them to the bombing plot.

I no longer have the patience to respond cordially to conspiracy site half-baked information. Yes there were Israelis cheering when the WTC was hit. Two separate incidents miles apart, melded, and there weren't explosives in a truck, just sniffing dogs reacting. For all we know they have carried dynamite a month before or there was a female dog in the back.

All a matter of public record, before, during and after 9/11, Mossad was picking pieces of the plan and had pieces of the puzzle. As did German, Russian, Egyptian, Turkish, Pakistani, British intelligence.

No way now of determining details or how much was known.

No question Mossad had been tracking 4 of the hijackers, warned the US agencies, probably NES and CIA something big was up. They went on record saying they were elated what it was proven they had been doing their jobs right after all. For all we know they found out it was in motion the day before and was happening at WTC, furiously filed their warning and nothing was done.

Good chance the morning of 9/11 dozens had found out that was the big day. What do you do after you call the cops, the Feds, whoever, and there is no response. CIA claims withholding on intelligence between them and other agencies. Looks like it. As to who is culpable for criminal neglicence, doing a lousy job, malicious intent, someone will have to sort it out.

The Saudis complained they had provided intelligence too, and it was not acted on. Note the videos of Palestinians dancing in the street when the news came in. So by Truther logic they were in on it, too?

At last count NES thought it was an attack somewhere like Israel with extremists using suicide hijackings of Cessnas. We don't know how specific anyone's knowledge was and when they had the date and location pinned down.

Jew haters will try to make this into some conspiracy of Israel being involved in the planning and execution. Screw 'em.

Determining who knew how much in advance, relayed their intelligence to whom, and why it wasn't acted on is the big issue.

The Kiddie Konspiracy deflection to timing videos of the collapsing buildings and analyzing red paint from debris just serves the cause of exonerating criminals.

Somewhere out there people who had foreknowledge of 9/11 might be reading these threads for amusement. 8 years later and the uncovering of their guilt is being clouded by agenda driven hobbyists with no real clue as to what it's really all about. Content in the knowledge that if you attack a Western target and murder people, the first response you will get is people pointing fingers at each other.

Mike

[edit on 9-7-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

I guess you know more than the FBI and police detectives who arrested the dancing Israelis. Sorry, but YOU'RE the one who flagrantly and consistently misrepresents the facts.

Ok, so if I understand the situation, Mikesingh's extensive post has been deemed a hoax based upon the mis-statement/error/lie/whatever, that no Jews died in the WTC.

OK...obviously wrong. However, it is a consistent method of cover-up that one bad fact is used to dismiss the whole thought-line. So, this very thread and its OP is impugned as a result.

Hmm...seen that before. I'm gonna suggest that the original post be cleansed of its errors and passed back to the operating board with no 'hoax' appelation attached.

This is not a site where the squelching of research and dissemination should be conducted by the mods. All parties involved should know better, and this is a low point for ATS as a whole,

Thank you for speaking out. I have read through this entire thread and for it to be labled a hoax is pure crap! I in no way am trying to tell anyone how to do their job, but to me there is some injustice going on here. Quick example being that I almost did not enter this thread because it was labled a hoax. This is too important of an issue and people should be able to read the information presented on here and be given a chance to decipher it without already having a preconceived notion attached to it.

my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Jew haters will try to make this into some conspiracy of Israel being involved in the planning and execution. Screw 'em.

Jew haters Mike?

Jew haters?

You know this reeks of ADL/JDL tactics all around. Protecting Mossad and Israeli involvement by using remarks like that is NOT going to cut it this time. Nor is moving important threads into HOAX and hoping it will go away. This works like a red flag on me, and I am the bull.

In fact, I feel a sudden urge to do some hardcore research into the Mossad/Israel connection with 9/11, being "done" with the Holocaust and all.

Thanks for inspiring me.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire

Jew haters?

You know this reeks of ADL/JDL tactics all around. Protecting Mossad and Israeli involvement by using remarks like that is NOT going to cut it this time. Nor is moving important threads into HOAX and hoping it will go away. This works like a red flag on me, and I am the bull.

In fact, I feel a sudden urge to do some hardcore research into the Mossad/Israel connection with 9/11, being "done" with the Holocaust and all.

Thanks for inspiring me.

You're welcome. A thousand websites will help you with your quest. Ignore facts, just stick to disinformation, speculation, dot connecting. You're guaranteed to find the answers you want.

Don't read any solidly written investigative books or articles on your subject. Believe all debunking is govt controlled CIA/Mossad/NWO disinformation. Don't let the truth get in the way of your investigoogling.
Conflicting information is so headache inducing.

That's how Conspiracy Theory likes to work. Determine what you want to find, and then assemble the factoids.

Happy Hunting.

Mike

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Jew haters?

Thanks for inspiring me.

You're welcome. A thousand websites will help you with your quest. Ignore facts, just stick to disinformation, speculation, dot connecting. You're guaranteed to find the answers you want.

Don't read any solidly written investigative books or articles on your subject. Believe all debunking is govt controlled CIA/Mossad/NWO disinformation. Don't let the truth get in the way of your investigoogling.
Conflicting information is so headache inducing.

That's how Conspiracy Theory likes to work. Determine what you want to find, and then assemble the factoids.

Happy Hunting.

Mike

Can you please answer us in 100 words or less:

What are you even doing on a conspiracy forum like ATS if you have such disregard for "Conspiracy Theorists" and connecting the dots???

Think carefully now before you answer that mmiichael.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I am surprised too that this thread is in the HOAX forum. I understand that some of the information in the OP is incorrect, but there are threads posted every day here at ATS with theories and information that sometimes turn out to be wrong when investigated closer. I seem to remember a recent and very popular thread about a certain jellyfish crop circle which turned out NOT to be some kind of sinister message from aliens after all... (What a shock!)

And isn't this a CONSPIRACY forum? I don't believe for a second that the OP has tried to hoax anyone with this. He has simply presented a interesting CONSPIRACY theory for the ATS members to discuss. Isn't that what this forum is all about..?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Can you please answer us in 100 words or less:

What are you even doing on a conspiracy forum like ATS if you have such disregard for "Conspiracy Theorists" and connecting the dots???

Think carefully now before you answer that mmiichael.

There are real conspiracies. I'm interested in finding out about them.

In the process I've discovered a world where the manufacturing and marketing of conspiracy is a thriving business.

I thought once it was just a trivial subculture aberration. But as I look more closely it gets a bit disturbing.

The actual truth and important issues are trampled in the rush to appease some ugly agendas. If Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are involved in the planning, co-ordination and execution of 9/11, and there's admission from both places, it doesn't excite the Conspiracy Crowd. They reflexively cry MSM, govt disinfo, Mossad, etc.

Just drop a hint of Israel and Jews doing something underhanded - the pulse races. Set up a website, go to Youtube, sell the DVDs.

All pretty distorted, I'm starting to think a bit sick.

Mike

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

All who wish to see this thread re-instated into the 9/11 forum with the original subject line restored and an apology from the responsible moderators to Mike say: "Aye".

AYE

I have to agree. If the OP was only posting the 'hoax' material it would be one thing, but to take the whole thread and label it as a hoax? Usually a thread will get debunked or stand on it's own through it's discourse, some of the OP has merit and is worthy of further research and discussion. I've seen a few threads here lately that were... well repressed honestly.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

If Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are involved in the planning, co-ordination and execution of 9/11, and there's admission from both places, it doesn't excite the Conspiracy Crowd.

Oh I see now, 'conspiracy crowd' are we?
If 'we' don't excited over an alleged admission from Arabia or Pakistan, it's because we've gone the extra step and learned things like the guy who wired Mohammed Atta a hundred grand was meeting with Senate Intelligence Committee members the morning of, or that Osama Bin Laden ran around under the name Tim Osman cashing CIA checks. We find out that the flight schools were the same ones used by the Bush era CIA going all the way back to the 60's for you probably know what. We know from our collective research here that the ISI and MOSSAD are in the same end game as our own CIA, so no we don't excited when we see the main stream media towing the same old lines we've long since crossed. 'We' aren't as stupid as 'they' seemed to have hoped we were.

Jew Haters?
You talking about someone here specificly or just anybody who might think mossad was in on 9-11?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

If Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are involved in the planning, co-ordination and execution of 9/11, and there's admission from both places, it doesn't excite the Conspiracy Crowd.

Oh I see now, 'conspiracy crowd' are we?
If 'we' don't excited over an alleged admission from Arabia or Pakistan, it's because we've gone the extra step and learned things like the guy who wired Mohammed Atta a hundred grand was meeting with Senate Intelligence Committee members the morning of, or that Osama Bin Laden ran around under the name Tim Osman cashing CIA checks. We find out that the flight schools were the same ones used by the Bush era CIA going all the way back to the 60's for you probably know what. We know from our collective research here that the ISI and MOSSAD are in the same end game as our own CIA, so no we don't excited when we see the main stream media towing the same old lines we've long since crossed. 'We' aren't as stupid as 'they' seemed to have hoped we were.

Jew Haters?
You talking about someone here specificly or just anybody who might think mossad was in on 9-11?

Yeah, Jew haters.

This entire thread started as a cobbled together version of this page

www.fourwinds10.com...

even the same pics were scoffed.

Every identifiable Jew even peripherally linked to 9/11 or WTC is itemized.

That it did happened in NYC where there are a couple million Jews, doesn't factor in. They were there. Even some guy who rented retail space in WTC is buttonholed - just because he was a Jew.

Real top notch agenda driven investigating from one of the dozens of online "It's them pesky Jews again" sites.

I don't think many visitors to the conspiracy world are so much interested in who planned and attacked the US - more like wanting an excuse to feel betrayed by their govt and their Usual Suspects.

Foreign Terrorist attack - forget it!

It must be CIA/Mossad - of course.

In the rush of the armchair revolutionary subculture to confirm what it wants to believe, facts get mangled and distorted an awful lot.

Osama bin Laden as Tim Osman? Heard that, think it was thoroughly debunked. But these kind of stories never seem to go away.

I know not 1 in 100 reading this will care to read about the 3 decades or Islamic terrorist activities leading up to the WTC attacks. But an excellent overview is here:

www.historycommons.org...

I recommend reading it.

History with real documentation by people who have done actual in the field research can be as fascinating. Unlike a website or Youtube one gets the extra bonus of knowing what they're reading might actually true.

Mike

[edit on 11-7-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Disgusting "hate" tactics. Moot arguments.

Your cover as "independent poster" is BLOWN to smithereens.

You are the latest on my ATS caution list, congratulations.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I recommend reading it.

Here's your recommended reading:

Network Timeout

The operation timed out when attempting to contact www.historycommons.org.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

Must be a real popular site... Does it have pictures of naked girls on it?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Muslim hater!
You see all the evidence in the world, all kinds of coincidences - moving from the tower before the lease is up and taking off to Israel - but nope its the Usual Suspect - towelheads.
But I agree they just have it in for us, hate our freedom.
Go ahead and search for evidence that agrees with your point of view, theres a history of Muslim attacks therefore it must be them again.

Ja you really sound like that.

Does it really bother you so much Israel might have been in on it, that you have to decree it an infinite impossibility they did? Why cant you just be intrigued like the rest of us?
Just because Mossad was instrumental - doesnt mean all Jews did it.
Just like, the CIA being involved doesnt mean all Americans were in on it!!! Why cant you see that?

I know you're going to call me a Muslim or a Jew-hater so I will say ahead of time: after 9-11 I thought it was the evil Muslims too. And then I met some in high school and found out - they're not so bad after all. And then I started seeing the link with military-industry complex, Halliburton, Bush's oil ties... and saw it was an inside job. Or at very least LET happen. And then I started seeing Mossad involvement and the story slowly comes together. It wasnt one party, it was ALL.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I recommend reading it.

Here's your recommended reading:

Network Timeout

The operation timed out when attempting to contact www.historycommons.org.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

Wow. You're right. Must be down. I had the page up when I sent it yesterday.

From their own description:

"The History Commons website is an experiment in open-content civic journalism. It provides a space for people to conduct grassroots-level investigations"

About the closest thing to independent journalism on the Net.

Part of the massive political site crashing this week in the US and Korea? Money problems? Another Mossad plot?

[EDIT UPDATE: It's back up now]

As for me being a disinfo agent with a connection to the Usual Suspects.

Well you're free to believe what you like.

And how do we know you're not actually serving a parallel function?
Someone who maintains an appearance of being reasonable and open-minded, but actually creating doubt when something appears that smacks too close to the truth.

Everyone posting here, from the most balanced person to the paranoid schizophrenic believes their views on the world are completely valid, and that anything conflicting is wrong. They often attribute malign intent to those who say things that create some level of cognitive dissonance.

Only a tiny percentage are capable of realizing they are sometimes wrong and susceptible to misinformation.

I believe that. I don't know about you.

Happy Mossad agent Hunting.

Mike

[edit on 11-7-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

How ridiculous. You conveniently forget about the five dancing Israelis who were arrested on 9/11 driving a van packed with "tons of explosives", then held for months and given dozens of polygraph tests by the FBI before being quietly released to appear on Israeli TV, where they claimed that they were only sent to "document the event." Their own families were quoted in Israeli press accounts as saying that they were charged with "plotting to blow up" the George Washington bridge. New Jersey police detectives who arrested the dancing Israelis at Liberty State Park said they had advance knowledge of the attacks, including evidence that directly linked them to the bombing plot.

I no longer have the patience to respond cordially to conspiracy site half-baked information.

But you do have the patience to spend hours and hours defending the ridiculous U.S. government official story. Why?

Instead of muttering "conspiracy theory" and "Jew-hater", why can't you respond to the MSM articles I keep posting?

Are the Bergen, NJ Record and Israel National News just conspiracy theorists and Jew-haters who are disseminating "half-baked information?

BERGEN RECORD (New Jersey)
FIVE MEN DETAINED AS SUSPECTED CONSPIRATORS
Wednesday, September 12, 2001
www.bergen.com/news/2bombvan200109125.htm
By PAULO LIMA Staff Writer

Eight hours after terrorists struck Manhattan's tallest skyscrapers, police in Bergen County detained five men who they said were found carrying maps linking them to the blasts. The five men, who were in a van stopped on Route 3 in East Rutherford around 4:30 p.m., were being questioned by police but had not been charged with any crime late Tuesday.

However, sources close to the investigation said they found other evidence linking the men to the bombing plot. "There are maps of the city in the car with certain places highlighted," the source said. "It looked like they're hooked in with this. It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Arutz Sheva News Service -- IsraelNationalNews.com 10-26-01:

Five young Israelis are "on the verge of collapse," according to family members, as their incarceration in New York on charges relating to the Bin Laden attacks continues. They were arrested on Sept. 11, only hours after the World Trade Center attack, on charges of "plotting to blow up" a New York bridge.

Katie Shmuel of the Galilee town of Yokne'am, says that her son Yaron is in "a very critical psychological situation," given that they are not allowed to have visitors and the difficult conditions in which they are being held. "The Israeli Consul-General in New York was allowed to visit only after asking several times and receiving a special permit," Katie told Arutz-7's Yosef Zalmanson today. "He was allowed to talk to them only in English, and only from behind a glass partition. The Consul told me that the boys are in a bad state and that they are being held under difficult conditions."

[edit on 11-7-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Instead of muttering "conspiracy theory" and "Jew-hater", why can't you respond to the MSM articles I keep posting?

Are the Bergen, NJ Record and Israel National News just conspiracy theorists and Jew-haters who are disseminating "half-baked information?

BERGEN RECORD (New Jersey)
FIVE MEN DETAINED AS SUSPECTED CONSPIRATORS
Wednesday, September 12, 2001
www.bergen.com/news/2bombvan200109125.htm
By PAULO LIMA Staff Writer

I can't friggin' believe it. A news item dated Sept 12, 2001.
So written the day before.

Are you aware of the hundreds of newspaper, television, radio items from 9/11 that turned out to have inaccuracies. You see the press and editors were very busy that day, apparently there were these plane crashes.

Maybe you can find something a bit later with validated info.

And then that Israeli item. It says they were charged with attempting to blow up something. If you actually followed the story you'd know it was a false alarm with cops thinking they'd caught perps right after the plane crashes. All based on the sniffer dogs getting testy.

So what was the date of the trial, and the outcome for these bombers?

Lemme guess, Mossad got them off the hook.

Happy investigoogling.

M

[edit on 12-7-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I can't friggin' believe it. A news item dated Sept 12, 2001.
So written the day before.

Are you aware of the hundreds of newspaper, television, radio items from 9/11 that turned out to have inaccuracies. You see the press and editors were very busy that day, apparently there were these plane crashes.

Maybe you can find something a bit later with validated info.

But these MSM news stories about the five dancing Israelis who were arrested on 9/11 weren't inaccurate or invalid, were they? Because when the dancing Israelis were quietly released after spending months in an "FBI dungeon", they appeared on Israeli TV and claimed they were only sent to "document the event" (see video below.) What event? How did they know there was gonna be "an event" at the WTC to document? (just like the Odigo pager subscribers who were warned in advance.)

And why did arresting New Jersey police detectives say that based on evidence recovered from the scene, the dancing Israelis had advance knowledge of the bombings and were tied in to the 9/11 terrorist plot?

And right below that article is an Israeli National News story from 10/26/01 that quotes family members of the five dancing Israelis saying they're being held in "difficult conditions" for MONTHS (initially without food, water or clothes) and not being allowed any visitors after being arrested on charges of "plotting to blow up" the George Washington Bridge.

But you conveniently ignore and disregard these MSM news articles, don't you, Mr. "I Can't Friggin' Believe It."

Believe THIS from Israel National News!

Arutz Sheva News Service -- IsraelNationalNews.com -- OCTOBER 26, 2001:

Five young Israelis are "on the verge of collapse," according to family members, as their incarceration in New York on charges relating to the Bin Laden attacks continues. They were arrested on Sept. 11, only hours after the World Trade Center attack, on charges of "plotting to blow up" a New York bridge.

BTW, there's absolutely nothing in the OP's post that could be considered a "hoax." This is just a form of ATS censorship.

Smoking Gun: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9/11 Claim They Were Sent to "Document The Event":

[edit on 12-7-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

But these MSM news stories about the five dancing Israelis who were arrested on 9/11 weren't inaccurate or invalid, were they? Because when the dancing Israelis were quietly released after spending months in an "FBI dungeon", they appeared on Israeli TV and claimed they were only sent to "document the event" (see video below.) What event? How did they know there was gonna be "an event" at the WTC to document? (just like the Odigo pager subscribers who were warned in advance.)

And why did New Jersey police detectives say that based on evidence recovered from the scene of the arrest, the dancing Israelis had advance knowledge of the bombings and were tied in to the 9/11 terrorist plot?

And right below that article is an Israeli National News story from 10/26/01 that quotes family members of the five dancing Israelis saying they're being held in "difficult conditions" for MONTHS (initially without food, water or clothes) and not being allowed any visitors after being arrested on charges of "plotting to blow up" the George Washington Bridge.

Daily newspaper reports and videos for the most part are not considered reliable information sources. Credible books, publications, articles are.

Efraim Halevy, head of Mossad, 1998-2002, published his memoirs recently. He relates the constant frustration of providing the US with intelligence with information of an impending attack, and getting unsatisfactory follow-up. Putin himself and the Saudi royalty chastised the US for not heeding their warnings.

He had agents actively tracking 4 of the hijackers. We also know from several sources - Israel, as well as Egypt, Russia, Saudi Arabia, were supplying leading intelligence.

Personally I think it's naive to think that if Israel had involvement or full knowledge of 9/11 right before it happened that they would have agents displaying this openly.

The actual translated quote from the Israeli was

"... and we started documenting, naturally"

The women that alerted the authorities said there are 3 guys "like, happy, not stressed"

More details are elsewhere.

The 5 Dancing Israelis is one of many Truther website Youtube hysterical creations, that are not factual.

But why bother with facts when they interferes with fantasies.

Mike

[edit on 12-7-2009 by mmiichael]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join