It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA/MOSSAD, AMAN/DIA did 9/11! [BASED ON KNOWN HOAXES]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by patent98310
wow, good research. Although the 'blame the jews thing' is kind of a touchy subject..... But what is behind our motivation to find the truth isn't racism so i hope no one actually sees it like that. Again, good post, S&F.

Nobody is blaming all the jews......Just more or less the Zionist jews who have all the money and control certain aspects of this world through what they own....

Not the family next door who happens to be Jewish, that are good honest people......

You can't just dismiss it when that many important people dealing with the aftermath all are Jewish.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by mikesingh

Let me see if I get all of what you're theorizing.

The heavily accented voice (presumed to be Atta, AAL11) when he thinks he's on the PA, but keys the mic on the ATC frequency, telling the passengers that he is 'captain' now, and 'we have some planes'...that Atta and company were stooges? What I mean is, this notion that you dupe the Arabs, tell them to hijack, and they don't know they're gonna die, because the "Jooooos" are going to remotely take over the airplanes and crash them?

What story were the Arabs told? Extortion? Prisoner swap?

The sounds on the UAL93 voice recorder, at the cockpit intrusion..."Hey! Get outta here!..." etc. The chanting in Arabic as the United was being intentionally flown into the ground after the passengers rose up.

You see, there are contradictions to your theory that you may wish to reconcile, if you can.

My battery is low, so I'll wrap up (for now) with this: As to the C-130 airborne remote control platform --- you will have to show evidence of such an airplane (well, two actually) being n the air in the vicinity of NYC that morning.

Also, look up a paper titled "Human Factors in UAV Flight" It can be found at faa.gov.

Thanks.

Thats assuming that the tapes and recording are genuine and not faked or acted out..

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Ok. This again!
Naturally i do not know if Larry Silverstain ate breakfast every single day in WTC. You do not know it too. Who were his friends is hardly relevant.
Who ran security at WTC is also irrelevent since no security guard can stop aircraft diving into his building. Or you say that there was no aircraft?
Then who runs airport security is irelevent.
Odigo company issue is not true either. There was a message recieved by two workers in office in Israel, it did not say anything about where/how something would happen, and it contained what is described as "anti-semitic" slur. Immidietly after attack Israeli authorities and FBI were notified.
Now the true gem, which shows how good is this "research" - 4000 Israeli Jews working in WTC? Think about it for a second and you would realize how insane it is. Even if there were 40000 workers in WTC, every tenth is Israeli Jew? And this is attacked by Mossad???
The number 4000 comes because A) There were about 4000 Israelis living in Manhatten area.
B) People who did the same "research" either did not care, since it was good for their, completely innocent ,point or simply did not know that Manhatten area and WTC area is not the same.
In 9/11 5 Israeli Jews were killed, and a lot of American Jews.
And ZIM pulling out was announced half a year earlier. They lost 50000$? Wow, for multi-million company it was serious blow.
So for Jew to lease WTC area before 9/11 is suspicious. For 49percent Israeli-owned company to leave prior to 9/11 is suspicious.
What about Israeli Clearforest company that remained. Is it also suspicious?
About five dancing Israelis issue - there were three dancing. Two set in the car. Their got caught in one location - where they filmed and danced. I did not find about cameras set up time, but there were numerous other films that caught the first plane, they were clearly set up before the attack.
There are rumors of truck with explosive traces, there is nothing that claims it was driven by Mossad agents and it clearly did not explode. Do you know anybody in crowded NY that noticed truck exploding near him? Or tracks crashed into the buildings?
Orthodox Jew owns a high-tech avionics company. Wow. And? It is the only company in the world that could convert a plane into drone? It had something to do with those Boings? How does it prove anything exept that Jew owns a high-tech avionic company?
Remains of the buildings were sold by Jew. Wow. They should lie there until now, of course. They arrived at China 5 months after attack. Say, month to sail. 4 months is certainly not enough to take samples for explosives.
By the way, who sold this steel to Ratner? Since there is no name mentioned, it was not a Jew. And clearly someone selling all this scraped steel to Ratner is not suspicious. Someone buying it from X and reselling is guilty because he is a Jew.
How do you know that Philip Zelikow is a Israeli citizen? Was he born in Israel or do you know that he got Israeli citizenship later? What is wrong in Jew being had of 9/11 research team, he clearly is better researcher then "4000 Israeli Jews working at WTC" people are - because you cannot be worse.
Also , what are those 5 judges got to do with investigation in 9/11? I do not get it. Can you explain what they did to make/hide 9/11?
And the only results of 9/11 are NATO forces in Iraq (which was enemy of Israel, but clearly not most important due to no border between the two) and
NATO forces in Afghanistan.
Since if it was Israeli (sorry, Jewish mafia) plan - it was planned like evil murderous genius, executed like evil murderous genius , but results are no where to be seen. I mean, 8 years later Obama is telling Israel no no on settlements. What this plan then succeded to do???
And naturally, there are no ?Muslim fanatical terrorists, it is Israeli Mossad blowing up civilians in Iraq.
Very poor research in my opinion.
Except for 5 (3) dancing Israelis and moving firm in general - which is suspicious even to me - the only connection of other points is that people are Jewish.

LOLOLOL You just keep saying everything he is saying is "Not True" yet you dont' give any evidence to refute that, nor do you provide any counter exmaples or much of anything .

You seem like a person who is desperately trying to hold on to their personal beliefs and in a little bit of denial..

I'm not saying Mike is 100% correct, but at least he brings a good argument...

You bring ...." That's not true "............a 3rd grader could argue that....

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Arabs finance, plan, and execute a major terrorist attack on the US which includes the highest buildings in NYC that house it's financial epicenter, and the Pentagon.

One million Jews live in New York, the highest concentration in the world. Many work or are involved in the financial sector.

So a lot of agenda driven dot connecting is done to show how Jews conspired to kill thousands of Americans and drive the US into wars in the Middle East. This despite the fact that the US government and intelligence could have done any number of faked attacks and planted evidence pointing to Iraq or whoever.

This is an attempt to pin 9/11 on the Jews, exonerating it's actual enemies, in the process. An ongoing disinformation campaign that finds support in Jew haters wherever they are.

That there is an endless amount of publicly available information and independent research, testimony, evidence that the US was attacked by Middle Eastern nationals and is consistent with their previous activities is ignored.

Ignorance, malign distortion of truth, hatred rule in this pretense of investigation.

Mike

[edit on 25-6-2009 by mmiichael]

You must think all jews are the same...

This has nothing to do with regular average jews and everything to do with Mossad, Israel , and the Zionist Jews and the people they had connections with who were Jewish..........

It's not that they are Evil because they are Jewish....It's that many of the important people involved , those in power, were Jewish....

Most Jewish people I've met are friends with a lot of other Jewish people....

The bad guys at top are extremist Jews and they used their other friends who happened to be Jewish to help them out because they all are benefiting from it some how ( most likely financial )...

Nobody is trying to make Jews look bad......

We just want the truth....

If the truth is that Power Jews were at the center of this, then Powerful Jews were at the center of this and that means that there were Jews involved.......

It does not mean that everyone else who is Jewish is bad.....That would be ignorant to think like that........

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
One could say it is very convenient to use religion as a front for your own deceptive means.

I don't care what you believe in, but to pretend to be something - like a priest, or child care worker, or whatever front you choose, the bottom line is to then be busted - and then hide behind your front, is pretty clever.

Despicable, but clever - and one would hope in this age especially, you should be able to see these types of dishonest people for what they are, and how they use their 'front' to hide behind.

I think MOSSAD play this part to a T - yet who gives them orders? That answer will lead you to another tier of people that will also use this as their front.

How do you stop this kind of deception? Exposure and outing by the very group they use for their own deceptive agenda would be one answer.

You all remember after 911 we were all looking for ordinary Muslims to apologize for what the alleged 'hijackers' did - why the heck should they? Same goes for the Jewish faith. However if you are aware of a group willingly using these fronts, and you don't expose, surely that is collaboration?

The "dancing Israelis" is one dirty aspect of the whole 911 farce by the main stream that dropped that very quickly. Why? Who controls the flow of information would be an easy guess. Then the question would be, did they drop the story due to lack of evidence, or to make sure Israel wasn't dragged into 911 by mistake, or for personal agenda.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Ok, so you are claiming that snopes is somehow an authority about what's a hoax and whats not? Who gave them that authority? You? Lol.
Sorry, but snopes is actually not an authority "hoaxes" and "debunked" material at all. Snopes is a family run websites who provide nothing more than opionions on certain matters. They've even admitted that themselves.

Here's the link
www.techchuff.com...

The dubunker has been debunked.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

I really have to second that sentiment thereaintnospoon, this thread doesn't seem to belong in the Hoax section, "Big Foot Got My Sister Pregnant" or "Aliens Comandeered My Cellphone Signal" sure, but there's damned good evidence to suggest MOSSAD's involvement in the events of 9-11.
What's this about Snopes? ATS using them as some kind of guide by which to judge what is defined as a hoax here? ODIGO exaggeration? Of all the crazy stuff that gets thrown around here sometimes, GFL, Titor... this one gets the hoax label?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

no, I'm stating that more than one jew died that day and, therefore, the one dead jew premise is a hoax and the OP used that as the basis of his theory and, therefore, the thread was moved to the hoax forum.

not because the whole concept was a hoax but because specific "facts" that were the building blocks of the entire theory are known hoaxes.

I'd suggest y'all break out the known hoaxes and focus on the real aspects of his op but, truth is, every single one of them is covered in the 9/11 section. there's not one new thing in his op and, I'm almost willing to bet that the article where the bulk of his info came from is posted somewhere on ats.

it's all old news, some long since debunked, others are still valid topics that are still being discussed in the 9/11 forum

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Looking at incidental evidence will not solve 9/11 - one has to be methodical. I shall try to do so, but even for me, the overwhelming state of events makes this hard.

Solving 9/11 is, in concept, no different to any other crime.

Firstly, what is the crime?

It actually falls into two parts... 9/11 istelf and the cover-up. I shall not consider the cover-up here.
To solve a crime, one has to consider, MEANS, MOTIVE and OPPORTUNITY. And to solve a crime, one shold use OCCAM'S RAZOR, as a conspiracy only works when a few peole are involved. Too many will ensure failure and the lack of people stepping forward to admit that they did it cvlearly indicates that a "grand conspiracy" is not feasible.

Opportunity is a problem, as the radar clearly failed to show the approach of the planes. As this is a nutty problem, in this lies a big clue to who did it. The transponders in practice, cold not have been turned off without widening the conspiracy too far. So how else could this have occured? Events during the Falklands War holds the one possible reaso as events then brought to light a way inwhich this might have occured. The Exocet was the primary reason why the K lost ships etc... nothing else thta the Argentines had came even close. The reason? It was French made. Nato planners had always assumed a war with Russia, and such a sea battle would be over in a few moments of hyper-carnage, so tthey concluded that they needed to make the screens for their radar crews as simple as possible. To these ends, NORAD only shows three types of things in the air... 1. Your own planes and missiles 2. The enemy planes and missiles 3. Civilian plalnes. It specifically blinds out in the programming all missiles and planes from LOSE FRIENDLY countries. As Frnace has nothing flying there it cold not have been her, so what is the only other countries missiles or planes tha wold have left no trace on the radar? Answer...The UK. Now not all radar systems in the USA are on Norad standard. An interesting matter here is the actions of Langley to send three craft out to Whiskey 386. Unlerss Langley was in on a "grand conspiracy" ...very unlikely...what is the only other reason that they would have despatched aircraft to that pooint? ANswer...because that was where the threat was ACTALLY coming from. So did theUK have any weapons near there? Answer YES. The K had a nuclear submarine on its way to the far east in the region at about 9/11 and when it arrived in the far east, several of its missiles were missing.

So how could someone fire these missiles without involvement of the UK government without a "grand conspiracy"? Answer, the missile electronics, dfiring systmes, paintwork etc is NOT maintained by the Royal NAvy, but by a military contractor called KELLOGG BROWN and ROOT, a subsidiary of Halliburton, who took over at British Naval Bases shortly before 9/11. So it would be perfectly simple for them to have removed the Nuclear warheads from several missiles, rig the electronics to impersonate a radiation leakage, say, causing the Captain to jettison thm by firing, leaving anyone else involved to be able to take over control of the missile in flight.

Also interesting to note is that some people have suggested that a small nuke was used due to the colouration of the 9/11 explosion. In a nuclear explosion, it is primarily the initaitor, the superpowerful detonator for a nuke that gives it iits colour. So if they had removed the nuclear warhead, but merely left the Lithium initiator, this would have given the colours that we actually see.

Finally, in surveillance society Britain, disposing of anyone of the few who might speak out would be dead easy.

Whilst some operatives and senior executives might well have known in the CIA, there is no need for the CIA to have been involved in any way on the actually 9/11 killings.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Opportunity continued...

It seems obvious and clear to most that the WTC was brought down by explosives.

As Les Robertson, the engineer on the WTC had created a forest of trusses in the centre of the building, the only thing that they could put there was a large number of elevators.

Six months before, right up until the morning of 9/11, the Turner Corporation had a contract to do work on the elevator shafts and the trusses and had unfettered access to them. The Port Authority now says that all records of what they were hired to do was destroyed in 9/11, so they cannot say what they were doing there. Turner COrporation, by the way, is now a subsidiary of a German construction company that built Hitler's concentration camps, so it is hard ot see why they would have a problem with doing the rigging of 9/11.

Again, there is no need for the involvement of the CIA.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
A COMMON PROBLEM WITH THE TRUTH MOVEMENT

On the one hand they say that the people who did this were traitors, yet then they always assume that these people were patriotic enough to use only USA made kit and personnel.

This one great assumption is the reason why how it happened cannot be figured out.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnswers

It seems obvious and clear to most that the WTC was brought down by explosives.

Actually the opposite is the case. This possibility has been explored by many experts from many countries.

Few understand is how invasive preparing a building for demolition really is.
With steel structures the size of the WTC building the support and locations would require massive modifications. Concrete would need to be penetrated, aluminum coverings removed. Then the steel cut to the degree where it would break in the manner desired.

The extent of this work would be so extensive it would be impossible not to notice the building being virtually torn apart. Tens of thousands of feet of detonating cord would need installation. Everything would also have to be reassembled and repainted without notice. Essentially whole sections of the buildings would need to be out of operation for a week at a time, minimum.

More in this document below. Page 16 & 17 talk about the undertaking involved in controlled demolitions

www.911myths.com...
36-page paper in PDF.

Tim Wilson, Australian Civil Engineer, overview:

“Implosion firstly requires a lot of explosives placed in strategic areas all around the building. … Second, implosion required more than just explosives. Demolition experts spend weeks inside a derelict building planning an event. Many of the beams are cut through by about 90% so that the explosion only has to break a small bit of steel. In this state the building is highly dangerous, and there is no way such a prepared building could still be running day to day like WTC was.”

www.civil.usyd.edu.au/wtc.shtml

[...]

Had there been explosives used, what evidence would all those investigators, steelworkers and demolition workers have seen at Ground Zero? Bill Moore of Brandenburg Industrial Service Co., former president of the National Demolition Association:

“Explosives used to demolish steel are called ‘linear-shape charges.’ They cut steel like a hot knife through butter and leave a very distinctive looking cut plus a copper residue. Just putting [normal] explosives on a piece of steel would do nothing unless the amount was huge. That huge amount would have blown out every window in Manhattan from the sound pressure.”

Brent Blanchard, senior writer at www.implosionworld.com:

“Our team, working at Ground Zero, including myself, never saw indication of explosive use that would have been evident after the event. You just can’t clean up all the det cord, shock tube, blasting cap remnants, copper backing from explosive charges, burn marks along clean-cut edges of columns, etc., nor is there any evidence in the thousands of photos taken by the press and dozens of agencies over the following days. I just can’t see how it happened that way.”

Remember, 1.62 billion pounds of WTC debris was meticulously searched and sorted. As many as 1000 workers from 28 city, state, and federal agencies processed 7000 tons of rubble daily at Fresh Kills. The last truckload of rubble arrived on June 28, 2002. In addition to over 19,000 human remains leading to 1,215 identifications, here are some of the things that search turned up:

• Approximately 4,000 personal photographs
• $78,318.47 in domestic and foreign currency
• 54,000 personal items such as identification cards and driver licenses
• And not a single trace of explosive devices

M

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Few understand is how invasive preparing a building for demolition really is.... The extent of this work would be so extensive it would be impossible not to notice the building being virtually torn apart.

• Approximately 4,000 personal photographs
• $78,318.47 in domestic and foreign currency
• 54,000 personal items such as identification cards and driver licenses
• And not a single trace of explosive devices

Even fewer folks seem to understand the extent to which TPB are willing to go in planning world events, in the case of the WTC Buildings, there is evidence to suggest the plans to demolish them had been in the works since the mid-1960's. According to Paul Laffoley, the Bin Laden Construction Group was on site during the construction of these towers and were asking why they were planting explosives in buildings that haven't been completed yet. All of that complicated work involved in setting up a demolition isn't all that complicated if it was done during construction...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check that thread out, then add in the fact that they pulled the Bomb Sniffing Dogs off the Job the same weekend they had the unprecedented power down and a number of mysterious and so far unidentified workers in and out, and reports of some kind of heavy machinery or construction going on on otherwise empty floors and god knows how may witnesses reporting explosions in the sub levels with seismic data from Pallisades to confirm those reports, not to mention that two of the five dancing Israelis turned out to be MOSSAD eplosives experts and CDI, a demolitions company which was also in charge of cleaning the federal building in OK city being contracted to clean up the site. Silverstein's 'Pull it' and the BBC and CNN reporting that WTC 7 had collapsed before it had collaped... the list of oddities, largely ignored by debunkers is longer than I care to type.

No traces of explosives found eh? Is that because they weren't looking for traces of explosives, or because we are required to ignore the elevated tritium levels or the thermite traces that WERE found by later independent investigations. The crime scene was cleaned up and the scrap metal was hauled off under the heaviest security ever given to scrap metal and debris despite objections from a plethora of Authorities. There had been NO INVESTIGATION of 9-11, a committee is not an investigation.

Edit:
Here's a few threads...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by twitchy]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
they pulled the Bomb Sniffing Dogs off the Job the same weekend they had the unprecedented power down and a number of mysterious and so far unidentified workers in and out, and reports of some kind of heavy machinery or construction going on on otherwise empty floors and god knows how may witnesses reporting explosions in the sub levels with seismic data from Pallisades to confirm those reports, not to mention that two of the five dancing Israelis turned out to be MOSSAD eplosives experts and CDI, a demolitions company which was also in charge of cleaning the federal building in OK city being contracted to clean up the site. Silverstein's 'Pull it' and the BBC and CNN reporting that WTC 7 had collapsed before it had collaped... the list of oddities, largely ignored by debunkers is longer than I care to type.

No traces of explosives found eh? Is that because they weren't looking for traces of explosives, or because we are required to ignore the elevated tritium levels or the thermite traces that WERE found by later independent investigations. The crime scene was cleaned up and the scrap metal was hauled off under the heaviest security ever given to scrap metal and debris despite objections from a plethora of Authorities. There had been NO INVESTIGATION of 9-11, a committee is not an investigation.

None of these accusations are new, most if not all have been shown to be either misinformation or have mundane explanations. Like Silverstein's "Pull it" remark, which experienced fire chiefs acknowledge means "Pull all the hoses away" in the trade parlance.

Things like the sniffing dogs removed are an out of context manipulation. The WTC had been on a heightened alert a couple weeks before due to a series of anonymous phone calls. This was reduced no Sept 6. So extra dogs and precautions pulled back but everything at normal security levels.

After 3 O'clock, when it was seen WTC was faltering at one side and considered about to go, there were media reports it had collapsed. A lot of other confused information that day. I even recall hearing a media report a small plane had accidentally flown into the WTC after the first collision.

There are a number of sources that go over this in laborious detail. More to the point vast amounts of forensic evidence, captured images and first hand reports back up the collapse of the Towers due to the causes analyzed and detailed. Some disagreement on many issues, but nothing indicating a massive controlled demolition due to explosives.

And one interesting thing that won't go away. The North Tower was hit first, by 17 minutes, but collapsed a half hour after the second.

If you believe there was controlled demolition I doubt anything I type or any link provided will convince you otherwise.

The fact that there were two planes flown into the buildings and massive fires, with thousands trapped and dying already, for me begs the question of why anyone would go to great length, cost, and enormous risk to collapse already destroyed buildings. Was a Hollywood style climax really needed for the worst disaster in US history?

Mike

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Nice reply and good research. But it should be clear now that you cannot "argue" with someone like mmiichael. He's desperately holding on to his own reality as any changes would probably be of severe consequences to him. Like many, he'd rather ridicule the truth than face it. Either that or he's one of those cointelpro agents who's purpose on these boards is to cause confusion and division.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thereaintnospoon
But it should be clear now that you cannot "argue" with someone like mmiichael. He's desperately holding on to his own reality as any changes would probably be of severe consequences to him. Like many, he'd rather ridicule the truth than face it. Either that or he's one of those cointelpro agents who's purpose on these boards is to cause confusion and division.

Would be funny if it weren't such a sad reflection on the state of mind so prevalent in these surroundings.

I only post here because I see the truth kicked and beaten so much.

What you see as confusion and division is what's known as "cognitive dissonance" The common difficulty for most people in dealing with reality conflicting with what they want to think.

Consider the possibility that no matter what you may think of the US govt, Mossad, etc - that there actually was an attack planned and executed on 9/11, that was not automatically invited and facilitated. Self-destruction and humiliation are not usually political strategies of choice. Overwhelming documentation, intelligence, testimony, from all over the world, including a dozen Muslim countries, have substantiated this.

Read up on real modern history some time. Books, not websites and videos.

You'll find the world outside your window operates differently from how things seem in online conspiracy land.

Mike

[edit on 1-7-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Sorry, but the statement about 1 dead jew is just that...a statement. It's an observation from one persons point of view. Just because you or someone else disagrees with that observation or makes their own statement, does not automatically make the first persons statement a hoax, or even false for that matter.
Personally, I believe more than one jew died in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 event. But it also would not surprise me if most jews were "warned" about the event.
AMDOCS, which is an Israeli communications company (and imo a Mossad front) subcontracts billing for 90% of American Phone companies.
Another Israeli company, COMVERSE INFOSYS, has been accused of building "back door" into equipment installed permanently into the phone system that allows instant eavesdropping by law enforcement on any phone in America (and every other nations that's had their equipment installed by COMVERSE).
If I'm not mistaken, they also make software for instant message services such as ICQ, Yahoo MSG, etc.
Comverse changed it's name to Verint after FBI officials ordered an investigation.

vigilant.tv...

Fox news ran a 4 part series about this on their website, but after pressure from the ADL and other Israeli lobbies, they removed the story. Several mirror sites have also been pulled. Mind you, this happened almost 8 years ago so original and true reports have been buried.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is with all these "coinincidenes" is that it's very possible and even probable that these Israeli controlled companies cooperated with the Mossad and helped spread the word to fellow Israeli's/jews that an event is coming (the so called attack).
They could have easily sorted through phone records to find out who was "jewish" and who was not.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thereaintnospoon
with all these "coinincidenes" is that it's very possible and even probable that these Israeli controlled companies cooperated with the Mossad and helped spread the word to fellow Israeli's/jews that an event is coming (the so called attack).

Connected people in a dozen countries knew a major terrorist attack was imminent in 2001. Aside from the US, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, the Philippines, and elsewhere were feeding intelligence on it.

Still unknown to this day, who knew what exactly, in terms of timing and specifics. There had been a rash of anonymous phone calls alerting authorities that the WTC was going to be attacked just weeks before.

What it came down to was the priority attached to the information supplied, inter-agency communications, and the admin attachment of importance.

These are the major outstanding questions that need to be investigated.

We know some Americans, Saudis, Israelis, Pakistanis, et all knew something beyond rumour. We do not know how much they knew. We do not know how much of their supplied information was willfully ignored, concealed, or just filed away.

Rather than talk about it, some concerned Americans have taken action to address this. Just this week

rawstory.com...

The Supreme Court has rejected a class-action lawsuit against Saudi Arabia brought by 9/11 survivors and relatives of those killed in the attacks.

The court’s decision Monday not to allow an appeal of the case to go forward effectively ends an effort by some 6,000 9/11 relatives and survivors to sue the government of Saudi Arabia and several members of the Saudi royal family over the country’s alleged behind-the-scenes role in the September 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Citing the 9/11 Commission report and numerous other documents, the plaintiffs had argued that Saudi royals were among the largest contributors to charities that funneled money to Al Qaeda, AP reported Monday.

In its decision, the Supreme Court let stand a federal appeals court’s ruling that “sovereign immunity” — the notion that a country can’t be sued in another country’s courts — means that the lawsuit cannot go forward.

That was more or less the position of the Obama administration as well, which sided with the defendants and urged the courts to dismiss the lawsuit.

Lawyers for the 9/11 families argued in a brief submitted to the court this month that the White House’s desire to end the lawsuit was an “apparent effort to appease a sometime ally” that is important to the U.S.’s energy security.

Last week, the New York Times ran a story outlining the evidence the 9/11 families had put forward, evidence the paper said showed “extensive financial support for Al Qaeda and other extremist groups by members of the Saudi royal family.”

Mike

[edit on 1-7-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Contrary to what you might think, mmiichael, my conclusions about the 9/11 event formed in spite of the internet conspiracies, not because of.
Speaking of "real modern history" a famous philosopher once said: History is written by the winners.
So basically whatever books you are recommending are told from one perspective (textbooks, mainstream history books) only, which means they're incomplete. And to suggest research something that is incomplete is suggesting to not think for youself. Thanks, but I'll pass for now.

One more thing...you agree with the fact that sure, several nations anticipated an "attack" somewhere in the US, but wheres the evidence that people of those nations were forwarned? Israelis/jews were warned HOURS before the event.
Edited for spelling and content.
[edit on 1-7-2009 by thereaintnospoon]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join