It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tyrant Watch List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The "Terrorist Watch List" has been used to ruin the lives of political activists and protesters, and has prevented innocent people who share a common name with a "terrorist" from traveling. If we're going to be oppressed by a list, it's only fair We the People respond.

I give you the "Tyrant Watch List"! Creative, huh? Yeah, I know it's not.

Who belongs on the Tyrant Watch List, you ask? Simple! Any man or woman with political and/or economic power - regardless of nationality - who has used that power to commit violations of the human rights of any person anywhere in the world. This does not include individuals with political and/or economic power who are now dead; we will respectfully allow them to rot in peace.

What is the punishment for people on the Tyrant Watch List, you ask? Simple! Nothing! Because we unfortunately do not have the power to carry out any form of punishment. But it is fun nevertheless to imagine the possibility of these people being stripped of their power, subjected to "enhanced interrogation", and subsequently executed in the most brutal fashion imaginable.

What is the point of a Tyrant Watch List, you ask? Simple! For fun! We here at ATS will create and keep a never-ending list of tyrants for the purpose of education by exposing the names and faces behind the crimes and atrocities committed by those who have conspired to use their power to oppress and enslave the human race.

I will kick things off with an incomplete list of Bilderberg participants per Wikipedia:

André Lévy-Lang
Andrew Knight
Bill Clinton
C. Fred Bergsten
Condoleezza Rice
Conrad Moffat Black, Baron Black of Crossharbour
Denis Healey
Ed Balls
Eero Heinäluoma
Francisco Pinto Balsemão
Frits Bolkestein
Geir Haarde
George Osborne
George Robertson, Baron Robertson of Port Ellen
George Stephanopoulos
Gerard LeBlond
Gordon Richardson, Baron Richardson of Duntisbourne
Guido Westerwelle
Hans van den Broek
Helmut Schmidt
Jan Peter Balkenende
John Browne, Baron Browne of Madingley
John Edwards
Jon Corzine
Jorge Braga Macedo
Jorma Ollila
Juan Carlos I of Spain
Jürgen E. Schrempp
Jyrki Katainen
Kathleen Sebelius
Kenneth Clarke
Lawrence Summers
Lee H. Hamilton
Louis V. Gerstner, Jr.
Mario Monti
Martin Taylor
Matti Vanhanen
Michel Bon
Nicolas Beytout
Pascal Lamy
Paul Volcker
Percy Barnevik
Peter Carington, 6th Baron Carrington
Peter Mandelson
Peter Sutherland
Prince Phillipe of Belgium
Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
Richard N. Haass
Rick Perry
Ritt Bjerregaard
Ruud Lubbers
Sam Nunn
Sauli Niinistö
Thierry de Montbrial
Timothy Geithner
Tom Daschle
Tony Blair
Will Hutton
William J. McDonough
Wim Kok

Your turn!

Star the posts with the best contributions to the list. We will no doubt have elitist flag-wavers posting names such as Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich to derail the intention of the thread. Ignore these people.

Based on stars and positive contributions, I will maintain the Tyrant Watch List on this Google Documents link.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Interesting that you missed both bushes and a few other US presidents.
Putin might be worth adding as well.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

the idea is interesting, although some sort of a link included to show their actual crimes would be better than a random list torn from wikipedia. some reasearch and facts instead of mindless assumption. otherwise it's just a rant, it doesn't exactly increase knowledge.

if you want do this seriously, it might make a good tin-wiki item.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
George W. Bush - Advocates Torture, war crimes

There's my addition

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Info and/or links to their "crimes" would be very helpful. Not everyone will be familiar with some of the names on your list, or their activities. The list is an interesting idea, sort of like a watch list, to see what they're up to, and what will they do next.

Hopefully, as others add names, they will supply a simple bio of their names activities that warrant them being on the list! Just saying they support totrure is a pretty broad explination, with no real examples.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by CaptGhost]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yes there does need to be a Tyrant watch list. S+F for you!!

You could add everyone that voted for the either of the bailouts. You could add pretty much all the federal reserve employees, and stake holders. And while you are at it you could add any of the top big wigs at companies that accepted bailout money. Every president that is still alive.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Abramovich

And me.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Brilliant idea!

I've been wanting to make lists for the following:

• Officials who support the bill giving the FED more power
  • Officials who support the existence of the CIA
  • Officials who support Israeli interests in American government and business

A daunting task to say the least.

Connecting the dots may ultimately lead the puppet master(s)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
Interesting that you missed both bushes and a few other US presidents.
Putin might be worth adding as well.

I know I missed plenty of people. It was never my intention to complete the list on my own. I simply started with some Bilderberg participants to get things going. The idea was to make this an ATS project where others contributed as well. A lot of people surely could come up with more names than one person.

Originally posted by pieman
although some sort of a link included to show their actual crimes would be better than a random list

I agree. That's why I put this note at the bottom of the list on the Google document:

**Note: The crimes committed by individuals on the Tyrant Watch List, the organizations and/or corporations they associate with and belong to, and any relevant links to sources of information documenting their crimes against humanity will be provided next to each name as the list and the contributions to it become more organized.**

I'm simply waiting to see if this idea will draw interest and contribution before committing to doing all that research. If it's not going to be taken as a serious project then I'm not going to bother gathering links.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Back when the funding approval for the T.I.A. was before Congress, the group at M.I.T. that developed the monitoring software that was going to be used by the T.I.A. posted it online for download by anyone. Immediately people started using the same software the T.I.A. was going to use for domestic surveillance of every citizen on the US Representatives and Senators. After every detail of their personal life, every expenditure, everything they were doing every hour of the day, being totally scrutinized by the public, they canceled funding for the T.I.A. (thank you M.I.T.)

Basically, that's what it comes down to now. In this day and age, it's not difficult to have Watch Lists of Government Officials who abuse their position and no longer serve in the better interests of their constituents. Matter of fact, it is a responsibility that we citizens have, to scrutinize what our Government Officials are doing on our dime, in our name.

If they can spy on us, then we can certainly spy on them. There are not two separate classes of citizens in this Nation. There is no Aristocracy with greater rights than the common citizen. Government Officials are not exempt from the practices that they enact.

I think this is a wonderful idea personally. Although I'm sure that the government thinks otherwise.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Here are a few more people:

Alan Schwartz - Bear Stearns CEO
James Cayne - Bear Stearns Chairman & CEO
Daniel Mudd - Fannie Mae President & CEO
Lloyd C. Blankfein - Goldman Sachs Chairman & CEO
John J. Mack - Morgan Stanley CEO
Robert B. Willumstad - AIG CEO

There are alot of people who belong on this list. If this is going to turn in to a serious project, we haven't even nearly scratched the surface. More names are welcomed.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
An idea I had that I did not mention in the original post is perhaps if this project evolves to the point I hope it will, we could build a website to display this list.

With a website we could create a "profile" page for each person on the list and document in detail their crimes, the power they currently hold, the organizations they are a part of, and even current legislation or business deals they are involved in.

I think such a thing could be very educational.

Just an idea I'm tossing out there though!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I suppose it's easier to discuss conspiracy theories about Michael Jackson's death than to do something productive.

Oh well!

This is why I didn't add links and information.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I think your thread is a excellent idea and I am totally behind your premise. We need to keep an eye on people of this nature for sure.

But dare I add these two major players.

The
Queen of England
And
The Pope

[edit on 10-7-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Geez I just noticed your thread is like 3+weeks old.

And not even past 1 page yet? Dang, what an anomaly.

I starred it and flagged it in hopes other people may come and add to it, because I can see this thread going somewhere

And I dont mean to jail

top topics

join