It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian revolt Explained - Wake Up!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+86 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
First off

I personally have nothing against the Iranian people, their Religion, Nationality, and didn't have much against their Government until recently. The Persians have a wonderfully illustrious history, rich in science, the Arts, Medicine. The list is almost endless.

Sadly they have oil under foot. This black Gold has corrupted people. Those who sell it, those who buy it, and those who covet it! As much Oil as they have it's not the real force behind what is transpiring today.

Iran is presently caught up in and in the way of a titanic struggle between global powers that are vying for the regions rich natural resources. For the past 30 or 40 years this area was the Middle East. Now however it has been over shadowed by the next arena.

Central Asia The oil reserves there shrink the gulf states to nothing. It will be the flash point of the future.

Undoubtedly Central Asia’s strategic importance in international affairs
is growing. The rivalries among Russia, China, United States, Iran, India,
and Pakistan not to mention the ever-changing pattern of relations among
local states (five former Soviet republics and Afghanistan) make the region’s
importance obviously clear. Central Asia's strategic importance for Washington, Moscow, and Beijing varies with each nation’s perception of its strategic interests.

Washington focuses primarily on Central Asia as an important theater in the war on terrorism. Additionally, it is viewed as a theater where America might counter a revived Russia or China, or a place to blunt any extension of Iranian influence. Moscow and Beijing view the region as a vital locale for defending critical domestic interests. This asymmetry of interest is

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d54f5ff0968c.jpg[/atsimg]

If you look closely at the above map you will notice the surrounding countries. Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Russia, China, and Pakistan. Both Iran and Pakistan are in "Play" We need our bad guys the "Taliban" back in the game. They tend to be pretty smart they don't want to hang around Afghanistan they tend to die there so they go back home to Pakistan.

Following me so far?

Pakistan pushes them back across the border so we can have our "Enemy". So we can still have an excuse to be in the Region.

China gets a huge chunk of it's oil from Iran. We are in Iraq and Afghanistan. China is desperate for oil.... Iran supplies that oil! It has supported their economic boom. Without it their boom goes bust.
It seems a great way to keep in check the power that holds most of Americas dept. Wouldn't you agree?

And they know it!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d473443d5a5f.jpg[/atsimg]
The fight with the "Taliban" is not supposed to end. It's an excuse to be in the region to be a player in the future of central Asia. Think of Good Cop/Bad Cop

Bush- Bad Cop!
Comes in through the front door guns a blazing. We are here to fight Terrorism! We take Iraq and invade Afghanistan.

Obama- Good Cop!
He will fix everything, Works all the back door channels. We stay in the region. Iraq war is pretty much over except for the occasional bombings. Doesn't really matter to us because they are mostly killing themselves. "HURRAY for Democracy"
We increase our numbers in Afghanistan and decrease our numbers in Iraq.

The New Great Game

Following me so far?

Russia needs the oil reserves in the region to either stop or have very low production rates.

WHY?

Because they will be in direct competition with the future oil producers in that region! Russia's economy is desperate for the oil revenues. Apparently Communism was a flop! That's why. So that's their "Piece" in the "Game"

China needs oil desperately in order to keep the growth cycle going!
So they go around the world making oil deals. Venezuela Anybody?

WHY?

Otherwise despite "Pop culture" view that China is the new world power their economy grinds to a halt without oil. That's Why! So that's their "Piece" in the "Game"

The US will be a player like it or not We are the only ones with the means to reach around the world and touch somebody! That's our "Piece" in the "Game"

They are all unhappy especially Iran about having the US in their collective backyards and they all know they cant really do squat about it!

The games a foot.

Correct me if I'm wrong but who exactly was one of the first person Obama went to see early on in his "Presidency"
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52af45170224.jpg[/atsimg]

I've been sitting here for days, weeks and months watching the headlines and reading everybody's responses here at ATS to this "action" or that "attack".

Whose to blame?

Was it the CIA, FSB, Mossad, The Iranians, The Chinese, The Taliban, Al Qaeda etc etc etc? Yadda Yadda Blah Blah Blah

The Answer is YES!

Understand what is really going on!

What about the present situation in Iran? Remember Chaos as you well know is always a good thing in the "Game" Whether they get overthrown or not is not really important, what is important is that we stay in the region AKA "The Game"

So please the next time you're on a thread and people start flinging accusations at each other over which country to blame or whose the favored "Super" power or "Up" Coming Global power understand that if you have a car and when you put your key in the ignition to drive to work, school, or to take little Timmy to baseball practice remember there is more in your tank than just GAS!

If you find anything I've written here worth more attention please come support A Possible new board here at ATS
Thank you that's my $0.02

PEACE

Slay

[edit on 25-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
To be honest, Texas Tea is so far outmoded, we're starting to look like complete #$%&. Are people in the western world really this far out of touch? We have the resources and ability to turn this around in a hurry, and we have all of the imported junk and tech geeks we should need to make it happen. I don't get why I see a bunch of #$%& throwing that imported stuff away in huge masses, and so few stories about turning those wasted resources into sustainable energy. I think we'll do it, and the age of oil will end.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Slay...another great thread, well laid out!

You have hit a bulls-eye with this thread. Many players, all vying for their place on the board even the small players i.e. Venezuela and North Korea. However, the main place on the board is Southwest Asia and the main players (Russia, China & USA) want a piece of the pie.

S&F

P.S. I would participate if there was a category that concentrated on The Great Game as it follows my educational background and personal interest. The Game is more tangible than many threads currently here at ATS.

My thought alone!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
good post i think the US are going to destabilise Iran's missile capabilities and Pakistan's nuclear capabilities so they can give Israel a state and they wont have to worry about being attacked in my opinion Israel is going to be the worlds next super power in the next 2 - 7 years

peace

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Thanks I'll be posting some more a little later. There is so much out there that supports thi situation.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

another great post and research

fantastic work slayer

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Slayer Star for you. Nice job.

Well put together.
I agree. I think for the most part Iran is caught in the middle, between the big players....Russia, US, and especially China, who yearns to collect the "black gold" for their continuance in reviving their own country in industry and economic boom, which might be the largest I've seen in my lifetime.

I think the significance of Iran is its geografical location, as you pointed out as well Slay.

I think at the moment, Iran is torn betweeen the 3 powerhouses, and the stuggle for its desired control.

What goes on behind closed doors is what the world needs to pay closer attention to. I think this whole revolt is (also) hyped up from all the sides of the media, imho for public apporval for the next 'chess' move(s) by the more desired nation in continuance with stanglehold.
A bit more specifically the US and A.

I'm keeping my tabs in Venezuela, cuz yes......it is significant, especially to the Chinese. & all the "istan" nations too. Some of the bordering nations are also key players of "The Great Game."

Only time will tell.

We shall see.......

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Ben Niceknowinya]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
excellent research and posting , sir , on the new great game

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

Thanks.
I think the more people realize what has been going the more they will understand that everybody's hands are in this and nobody is clean.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

yea I'm posting this everywhere, reason being it proves what's going on

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Excellent analysis! S+F!

Although the focus is often diverted from the key motivations by the media, the evidence is always there. Thanks for reading between the lines!

I especially appreciated seeing the tie in with Chavez. That little visit didn't escape my notice either.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Good post but where does north Korea fit is this china trying to distract Americas force out of its positions in order to move in on potential oil grains thats whats all the nuke fuss about if they were to launch a missile an hit something god forbid this would start a war a war needing our troops to pull out of other areas in order to fight a more bigger war i don't know what to think now days one things for sure what a f***king chess game Hun lol!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

ONE BIG GIANT FAT STAR for you!
Great Video.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
My wife was born in Iran. Needless to say this is a huge story in my family. My in-laws have been in tears for weeks. There is one simple reason why this revolt is taking place in Iran. Human beings desire freedom.

I voted for President Obama, but I must say, I am severely disappointed with the reaction of the White House, and so is my wife. I think geo politically he is handling it pretty well, as far as our standoffish stance, but he should of made at least a speech about the desire for humans to live in freedom. That's what this country is supposed to stand for, and as long as we come from that point of view, with sincerity, everything will work out fine. It's so simple. It's sad that this President seems to not want to take the lead in the cause of human freedom.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by RDR17]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RDR17

Well my heart goes out to her family. But please realize the US has taken a lot of heat internationally over Iraq and Afghanistan so it must take a back seat so to speak. If there is to be a regime change in Iran it must look like the US/UK-EU had nothing to do with it.

Stay tuned.

Hey if the Iranians get their freedom and the oil still flows then everybody wins...

Just a thought

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Yeah, I tend to agree, but it is inexcusable to me for the President not to stand up and make a philosophical speech about human freedom. Kind of in the mold of President Reagan.

I recognize that there is a whole reality to the world political stage that the citizenry is largely unaware of, and that many backdoor dealings and power positioning are taking place, but it is my contention that the most important thing this country can do is stand for human freedom... sincerely.

If we come from that perspective, and let the chips fall where they may, not only us, but the world too, will be better off for it.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by styleswahington

It seems that China is willing to cooperate over N Korea. Without oil their growth goes bust stay tuned.

China says North Korea a "serious concern"

www.reuters.com

BEIJING (Reuters) - China shares the region's "serious concerns" about a nuclear North Korea and urged all parties to keep negotiating, a senior Chinese military officer said Wednesday after talks with Pentagon officials.

Lieutenant-General Ma Xiaotian did not announce any new measures against Pyongyang, but said Beijing was concerned about North Korea, which staged a second nuclear test on May 25, prompting new U.N. sanctions.

"For the regional security of northeast Asia, the North Korean nuclear issue is not only a serious concern for the United States and neighboring South Korea a

[edit on 25-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RDR17

Everytime I hear someone discuss Reagan in a positive manner I can't help but think of the 1986 Iran-Contra war political scandal

ah the memories

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

But this is also a good reason why the revolt is happening.

- The MASSIVE number of youth and young adults in Iran want rock music and blue jeans ... not imams telling them to go blow themselves up in a war against ______ (Israel, Iraq, etc).

- The internet has made it possible for the young people of Iran to see what is really going on in the world and so they don't blindly trust their leaders or their imams anymore.

- People are fed up with being used and oppressed. The cork has popped. It happens.

IMHO

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Iran contra has nothing to do with human freedom. Even if it was total bullsh*t, which I don't think it was, President Reagan's words are still powerful.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join