It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is FBI behind the cover up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I my self am a bit confused , FBI is the one who said there is no evidence Osama bin laden was responsible for 9/11 and they didn't even list him for it.
to be honest with you, I started asking questions when I was 14 (2004)the FBI most wanted list is the one made me change my mind about who was responsible.

than why did I find this news article? Is FBI behind the cover up
is the news article true?

someone clear this up for me

[edit on 25-6-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

The FBI has lied about everything regarding 911. It is the FBI who provided most of the information on the four airplanes that crashed. It is the FBI who will not release any information regarding the time change out parts of the alledge crash planes. It is the FBI who refuses to release any information of the serial numbers of the black boxes to prove if they really belonged to said crashed planes. It was the FBI who put gag orders on the NYPD, NYFD, and FAA. There may not be sources about the gag orders in any written statements on the internet; however, there were several videos where firemen and police officers have made those statements. A lot of the phony pictures that have been provided as evidences came from the FBI. Most of all the OS evidences comes from the FBI, one only needs to read all the reports, and the laughable white wash cover-up 911 commission report to see how well the FBI help with the cover-up.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Nice summary.

new topics

join