It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xmen442002

THis is an interesting angle, A pan continental event like this would not only have one outcome in mind, and they may indeed insert some nano tech chip into us, but this DOES NOT dilute the FACT that there is a serious investigation now underway in Euope into an alleged attempt at organised genocide by elements within big pharma. That is NOT SPECULATION, that is a COLD HARD FACT.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
History doesn't repeat itself, however it always RHYMES:

www.dailymotion.com...

Remember this?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by xmen442002

Hi Exmen,
The chip may come later,D. Rockefeller and Co will look after/ forward to that.
Have a look at Trunkeights link,it is very informative,and when I had posted before him I had mentioned Dioxin,which I know about(produced by Dow Chemicals,who may be affilliated to Baxter International and Citigroup)you don't need a virus, Dioxin will do it all for you,but Dioxon does need a diguise..like a virus, and Dioxin will do you harm,there is no known safe level for it.Read his link and the companies I have mentioned,
then make your mind up.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trunkeight

www.dailymotion.com...

Remember this?

Nice video. I think that it really should get its own thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trunkeight

www.dailymotion.com...

Remember this?

Watching that, the first thing I thought was 'practice run'.

Exactly the same thing is happening now. Swine flu is being hyped up so badly.

The new infections come as the Government announced at a swine flu briefing that GlaxoSmithKline and Baxter Healthcare would be producing enough vaccine for the entire UK population.

Chief Medical Officer Sir Liam Donaldson told Sky News: "The Government has to decide who gets priority.

"Should it be based on geographic reasons, because the nature of the virus is mild, or do you prioritise those at higher risk, such as people with prior medical conditions?"

Sir Liam added that there was also a case for targeting what he called "super-spreaders" of the virus, and that a team of scientists was working to determine the best course of action.

I find it somewhat disturbing that they are amping the fear factor when they themselves describe the virus as "mild". Yet I see headlines today stating that swine flu "is out of control" and "cannot be stopped".

Well, in a country with a population of millions, I'd say that less than 4,000 cases is pretty controlled. It's not even one percent of the population, it's not even half of one percent of the population.

Out of control? More like scaremongering on a vast scale.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Wow.. That is amazing! This journalist is really brave, it takes a lot to stand up to a bully..
But 2 massive organizations of bullies?
Lets all hope this turns into mainstream media, and many others here of it. People need to be aware of this.
I am not going to get the shot, no way. I will not let my family get it either..

Thanks OP for posting , this will turn out to be a really interesting thread i hope

[edit on 25-6-2009 by C0NSP1R1ST]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
We really need to go Viral on this one (no pun intended)

peoples lives are literally at stake!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The lobbyists for big pharma + government controlled healthcare = disaster.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by libertytoall]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Flu is not contagious!!!!!

No virus "known" to man is contagious. Because we dress ourselves amply at times and not at others, we are susceptable to changes in the weather. Our bodies can not react or adjust themselves to compensate for these changes and we get "sick" or "ill". It is natural. Look at wild animals. They NEVER change their clothes. Do they get sick? NO!! Our body runs fever to get rid of the adverse infection. But a virus CAN NOT live outside the body because it has no "food" to sustain itself, oxygen is the most corrosive and deadly entity for a virus or bacteria.

www.whale.to...

Read this whole article. This woman is a Ph.D. for fecks sake, she spent 30 years researching this article and published it back in 1977!!!!!!!!

Wake the hell up!!!! Funny how so many people will read a newspaper at the drop of a hat but won't take a half hour to educate themselves!!! Pisses me off to no end!!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
With a name like H1N1 who isnt surprised that this is a lab created disease...

theres probably a h2n1, h1n2, H2N2, and so on....Im still suspecting aids was as well.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
GLP JUST SHUT DOWN ALL RELATED THREADS TO THIS ISSUE, AND BANNED EVERY POSTER IP THAT CONTRIBUTED!!!!!!!

SHILLS!!!!!!!!!!

Avoid like the plague!!!!!!

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Trunkeight]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

I have never taken a flu shot, ever, and I never will, period. I would bet that I am certainly not alone, many others haven't either. So what, would we be the only ones to make it?

I really didn't see anything in this article that appeared to be much more than random accusations, no proof of anything though.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Just to add : I have a problem concieving the USA being interested in killing it's own people, I just don't think that will happen, IMO, however I did consider when Swine Flu appeared in Mexico that it could be bio warfare, instituted by any one of our known or unknown adversaries, introduced in Mexico because it was easy to do so, and so many americans vacation there, and others, easy spread.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Evidence Of The Use of Pandemic Flu to Depopulate the USA

Every citizen is entitled to report a crime if there is evidence – and there is. You can’t be accused of defamation because you are supplying proof. You can’t be called a political extremist because you are not making a political statement: you are reporting a crime.

The evidence of a crime is available to anyone who sifts through the huge amount of information available on in scientifc journals etc, keys in on the significant facts, and presents those facts in a legal context.

In addition, medical and other expertssuch as Dr Rebecca Carley, Dr A True Ott, Dr Bill Deagle and Alexander Jones and Carmen Reynolds have contributed to the gathering and the compiling of information for these documents.

read the full article here

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Burred_Dawg]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

According to the Centers for Disease Control, there will be no exemptions. "A certain amount of human wastage" is expected.

This is a quote that came from this article - from Natural News -
www.naturalnews.com... NaturalNews_vaccination_ the_WHO.html

[edit on 26-6-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Just to clarify, this article is posted by the Natural News. Ok, who are they? Here ya go:

The NaturalNews Network is a non-profit collection of public education websites covering topics that empower individuals to make positive changes in their health, environmental sensitivity, consumer choices and informed skepticism. The NaturalNews Network is owned and operated by Truth Publishing International, Ltd., a Taiwan corporation. It is not recognized as a 501(c)3 non-profit in the United States, but it operates without a profit incentive, and its key writer, Mike Adams, receives absolutely no payment for his time, articles or books other than reimbursement for items purchased in order to conduct product reviews.

I don't think I will bite.......

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saganite
I've been seeing this "Mandatory Vaccine" wharrglebargle thrown around quite a bit, but I've yet to see any kind of official statement on any such decree or mandate. Yes, I see the "Schools to be ready for" etc. etc. but pop mandatory into the search criteria and they only places that come up with relevant hits are the conspiracy sites and tin foil hat bloggers.

Does anyone have any link to an official bill or resolution from congress/president about any of this being mandatory?

As logistically unfeasible as it would be, it would be entertaining if they do try to make it mandatory. Anyone comes a knockin on our door saying we have to get shots will be met with the barrels of shotguns and AK47s.

I was doing the same thing, looking for an actual law. I couldn't find one, but you know they're sneaky. Even if there was no law, that doesn't mean they won't do it. If you are protesting or exercising some other constitutional right, do you think the government cares? When you're out there and a UN soldier or whatever force it may be says stop, will you say "Oh the 1st lets me do this" They don't care since you'll probably do what they say when looking down the barrel of a gun. A law or right is only good so long as it is enforced.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces
With a name like H1N1 who isnt surprised that this is a lab created disease...

theres probably a h2n1, h1n2, H2N2, and so on....Im still suspecting aids was as well.

if we use your methodology then everything was created in a lab...

h2o is water.... was that created in a lab? what about CO2? scientists use these style labels for a lot of things. h1n1 probably means 1 part H 1 part N or some other meaning.

now im not saying it wasnt created in a lab... just saying the name has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Influenza A virus strains are categorized according to two proteins found on the surface of the virus: hemagglutinin (H) and neuraminidase (N). All influenza A viruses contain hemagglutinin and neuraminidase, but the structure of these proteins differ from strain to strain due to rapid genetic mutation in the viral genome.

Influenza A virus subtype H1N1, also known as A(H1N1), is a subtype of influenzavirus A and the most common cause of influenza (flu) in humans. Some strains of H1N1 are endemic in humans and cause a small fraction of all influenza-like illness and a large fraction of all seasonal influenza. H1N1 strains caused roughly half of all human flu infections in 2006.[1] Other strains of H1N1 are endemic in pigs (swine influenza) and in birds (avian influenza).

en.wikipedia.org...

as you can see H1N1 has a scientific meaning and H1N1 doesnt mean swine flu... the regular seasonal flu is also usually categorized as H1N1 as well

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join