It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent: The Antichrist Identity?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

well actually there are some who believe that they wont be raptured out. basically its seen as another way god is supposed to test them. t

Ah alright that makes more sense then thanks!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I do not believe Obama to be the Anti-Christ, however, I do believe Obama to be the one to cause God's will to be fufilled and His wrath to be poured out against this (United States) nation. I believe Obama is the one who will issue in the Anti-Christ.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
In order for there to be an antichrist there would have had to be a "Christ" in the first place.
Are you certain there was one?

True, true.

VERY true.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Obama's not the anti-Christ.
The problem with bible prophecy is that people try to read it into current events, and then facts get warped to the shape of the bible.
Or even worse, try to self-fulfil prophecy.

Besides, NOSTRADAMUS made up the word anti-Christ, because he could think of no other way to describe the evil he saw in his visions.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
There is no God. Just as there is no Anti-Christ. It's all a ruse as an excuse to kill you off when you refuse to submit to the new order.

Think about it. If I wanted to kill lots of people that would not agree with what I was doing I would start with the Christians first. The Bible is a natural teacher of resistance to oppression since the latin versions were written during the heyday of the Roman Empire. It's filled with all sorts of Roman racism if you know where to look. Christians would be anathema to a New World Order's way of thinking.

Ergo, you create an antichrist scenario so they outrightly resist. They say 'the anti-christ is coming!' The media says 'Christian Extremists believe that the AntiChrist prophecies are being fulfilled. In the subsequent efforts to quell the riots, many had to be put to death.

Of course by now your New World Order is in full swing and people can see what happens to dissidents and revolutionaries. So the Sheeple just sit back and watch the extermination on TV and think. "Well I should be a good person and obey because I don't want to end up like them".

See?

The whole thing is just a ruse to create chaos so that, out of that chaos, the New World Order can emerge.

Barack Obama is not the Anti-Christ. He is just Anti-Sovereignty.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
Obama's not the anti-Christ.
The problem with bible prophecy is that people try to read it into current events, and then facts get warped to the shape of the bible.
Or even worse, try to self-fulfil prophecy.

Exactly! The man who believes utterly that he will die tomorrow usually finds a way.

But here's another thought.

Say I'm sat here planning to take over the world and I don't want Christians in my regime. Or any other religion except the one I set out.

What do I do?

I make everything that I do toward taking over the world look as though it is the Bible's rantings coming to fruition so that I can figure out who is likely to resist my order and who is likely to just accept it. Then, when the time comes, I can get rid of those likely to resist. and say 'Oh they were religious extremists hellbent on bringing about Armageddon because they believed that Obama was the Anti-Christ and that the End Times were coming.'

So suddenly your mass extermination of religion turnes into an anti-terrorist war and all the sheep nod and baah in agreement with you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join