It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tens of thousands of Chinese fight the police in Shishou

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Tens of thousands of Chinese fight the police in Shishou

www.infowars.com

It was a dramatic weekend in the relatively small city of Shishou in Hubei province.

Tens of thousands of rioters torched a hotel and overturned police cars, after the authorities allegedly tried to cover up the murder of a 24-year-old man as a suicide.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum and has been posted and discussed before, if so can someone please redirect me?

Protests in Iran and now in China. I support these protests. Does anyone else? It would not be wise for the American government to "take on" it's armed people if protests break out.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE!!!

Hey this boys death, is surely avenged now!

You don't mess with the public anymore, I'm seeing the riots come. America needs to jump on the bandwagon.

Power in numbers. I'm ecstatic, this is so BA.

People finally getting furious at the gov't...... the ALTA reports? I don't know.

I've never been so proud of a group of people, this trumps. 10,000 all for one man.

All for one and One for all.

Who's happpy right now.

The three friggin Musketeers.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I love this video so much, and am so glad you brought it to my attention i'm going to post again, so it bumps it up, and I already starred and flagged.

This clip, equal greatness!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

If those soldiers were Spartans that town would have been toast!
But they weren't so they caved in.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I agree with you 100%. This video makes me feel warm inside. I was cheering them on, it shows how much power we really have when united. We're truly a force not to be reckoned with.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
S&F

Great post. The people will not stand being lied to anymore.

Rise up!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Rabble-rousing, taking an actual event and grossly exaggerating the events that occured in order to inflame those who look to you for truth. I saw between 20-40 radicals throwing shoes and bookbags at police that were retreating before this small group and perhaps a thousand standers-by watching the show and hoping to get on t.v. The police showed admirable restraint in the face of this provocation...A resounding well done to them.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

No well done to the police, if their going to lie and defecate wordly on a mans death, they deserve what's coming to them.

You can send letters to the police and politely ask them but in the end, if you don't show them that you mean business their just going to defecate on you.

Bout time some backbone spurred up in people.

I don't think you were applauding bush when I shoe was thrown at him.

It's the same here, they threw a shoe at a large group of police men armed with everything under gods green earth. I'm not going to take pity on them.

The man who has nothing and goes against an armed group I have respect for, and is doing it for what is right.

Theres a lot of emotion in this little video. I favorited it for motivation!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

Wow... S&F, sir!

It is amazing how humans, like animals, when on the prowl and fear is sensed...go in for the attack! Love it!

I will sleep well tonight!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

That's the spirit! What a great video. Wish we'd seen some of that during the G8. We should be on the streets doing this for MPs expenses alone!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I noticed that you did not attempt to discredit my observations. My comments concerned the visible actions from the beginning to the end of the video. The police were doing their job, if the thrown shoe fits, you too are probably a rabble-rouser.

top topics

join