It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Virgin Mary' image causes excitement in Sydney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hundreds of people are flocking to a beach in Sydney to see what they believe is an image of the Virgin Mary.

But skeptics say the crowds are wasting their time on nothing more than a shadow cast by a fence post.

Here is the rest of the story:
www.channelnewsasia.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
"Already on sale are 'Virgin Mary' postcards, or rather, blurry photos of a fence post - depending on whom one asks."

Exactly my point. They just want to make money off of poor, stupid saps that are losing faith and will do anything to hold on. People should either believe or let their dying faith die. Oh well.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
if the virgin mary was a white woman with blue eyes and blonde hair, close this post down.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The ones who believe it is Mary should be shot and gotten rid of. They pollute this planet with stupidity. Give me a bomb, I'll put it there, and blow it up! The Virgin Mary killed us and our family members, I feel so blessed!

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if its the virgin mary or not, people need more hope and faith in the world today. If a shadow or a cloud or anything else takes on a religious figure and people become more conscious of God, it is good.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well we know THAT is a fake ...

You would NEVER find a virgin on Bondi beach!

Just goes to show you don't have to be an uneducated 3rd world proverty stricken desperate individual to believe in this nonsence, you could also be an Australian!!!

I have endevoured to find some pics of the VM for Chris (who posted this article earlier)...

It wasn't one of these was it?

This guy may have seen her .. by the look on his face he's spaced out on SOMETHING!

Even searching underground failed to find any evidence of the miracle.....

so the general response to the request by the subjects interviewed was....

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Who the two babes in first pick? And who the asian hunny? Mmmmmm, looooooove asian!

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This goes along with the crying Mary posts. More idiots.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
It doesn't matter if its the virgin mary or not, people need more hope and faith in the world today. If a shadow or a cloud or anything else takes on a religious figure and people become more conscious of God, it is good.

That ,your you are wrong!
our faith in Lord God is not based on any ""visions"" especialy since the ''prince of the air "" is called SATAN ...
Jesus Christ said so ....

Now the Spirit speaketh expresssely, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils (1 TIM.4:1 ).
In the last days we shall see the spirits of devils ,WORKING MIRACLES (Apoc. 16: 14 ).
When the Son of Man cometh, shall He find faith on the earth?(Luke 18:8 )
It is pecisely in the last times that satan is to be loosed ( Apoc. 20:3 ) in order to produce the final and greatest outpouring of evil upon the earth.
Let not your prophets that are in the midst of you , and your diviners,deceive you....For they prophesy falsely unto you in My name: I have not sent them, saith the Lord (Jeremiah 29:8 -9 )

(Taken from ''Orthodoxy and the religion of the future"" Seraphim Rose dc 1984)

(demons work their magic in many ways! i can tell you ! )

[Edited on 9-4-2003 by helen670]

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I see Jesus in my mashed potatoes!!!

*continues eating...*

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon

Are you sure about that?

nynerd.com...

Does this give you more hope and faith?

new topics

top topics

join