It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bee Shortage Again This Year

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

Hasnt the weather been odd lately. I think it's global cooling. Snow in Seattle, snow in Vegas, snow in Southern California. Very odd.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Your right, it seems to have been swept under the rug, after the dead birds started falling from the skies in New Jersey. I know everything isnt a conspiracy but I do wonder at times!

Main stream media wont touch it either. It's only on other news sources.

I have a feeling there are chemicals involved but havent figured out how they do it yet. Only one of many theories.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I guess my honey-bee pie will have to wait then...

could it be from exhaust fumes that is killing them/acting as an excellerant to a desiese.

or could it be that the goverments are killing them off, so that they can implement new geneticaly modified bees. that will spread an alien virus....(xfiles)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
I guess my honey-bee pie will have to wait then...

could it be from exhaust fumes that is killing them/acting as an excellerant to a desiese.

or could it be that the goverments are killing them off, so that they can implement new geneticaly modified bees. that will spread an alien virus....(xfiles)

The latter is more appropriate. We have a food crisis in the EU and US. We also have a huge overpopulation problem. I think you have part of it correct but I'm only speculating.

Good concept!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

"Thank christ this is bee shortage and not Beer shortage, I can live with out bees but not Beer!!" Life would be up a @@##$$$** bee tree!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Do we need bees to pollinate the hops and barley? Yikes no beer, that would suck! That never dawned on me good point.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join