It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200 years to ET-Disclosure

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by ringo5
i disagreed.. i think ET contact is coming very soon...from my personal experience..something is coming and fast!

Your personal experience has nothing to do with the experience of Billions of others. Ive had personal experiences too. Doesnt mean there will be Disclosure because of me.

AWESOME that i roll upon this just scrolling up.

This is a "pessimistic contact" thread IMHO - If we want contact, or positive change as i call it, THEN WE GET IT

YOU create your reality.

"forum monderator", you should know that!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

wow very cool facts, shame it's gonna be so long BUT i have confidence that medical science will excel over the next 50 years i will be expecting people to be living way into their 100's! we might just begin to see it

i'll read this properly tomorrow when i have some sleep.. 2:40am over here

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000

2. The native americans didnt have a natural tolerance to drugs and alcohol. Basically the Euros has it for centuries, have developed their societal norms and taboos on the use of drugs and alcohol and since most consumed alcohol, most had a high tolerance to the stuff. Drugs and alcohol from Europe played a strong part in destroying the culture and society of the Native americans.

-

Whoa, imagine the kind of drugs that aliens would have!
maybe that's why they figured out how to build flying saucers and travel through dimensions and stuff. sweet.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CaninE.G

Whoa, imagine the kind of drugs that aliens would have! maybe that's why they figured out how to build flying saucers and travel through dimensions and stuff. sweet.

So you are saying they wouldnt? Why would anyone assume that just because a race has master faster than light travel that they still dont enjoy old traditions and past times?

We figured out how to go into space and yet here we are still doing what we do best and I dont think that would ever change even if we invented warp drive tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
reply to post by CaninE.G

Whoa, imagine the kind of drugs that aliens would have! maybe that's why they figured out how to build flying saucers and travel through dimensions and stuff. sweet.

So you are saying they wouldnt? Why would anyone assume that just because a race has master faster than light travel that they still dont enjoy old traditions and past times?

We figured out how to go into space and yet here we are still doing what we do best and I dont think that would ever change even if we invented warp drive tomorrow.

I think you might have misread and misunderstood my post. Okay, i was sarcastically saying that an alien species learned how to make flying saucers while taking some crazy trippy space psychadellic. I was being sarcastic, I wasn't being serious at all... Man, this thread has been getting way off topic.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The result of having one type of reality-level meet a foreign one is overwhelm. Ive always considered myself calm and "open for contact", but in the few instances I actually had real broad daylight UFO-Sightings my body froze up in shock. Had I not been frozen with fear I`d have run for the hills. So much for my "readiness".

I have always thought you will be one of those rare person who are really ready inside-out for contact Skyfloating. It's so intriguing to hear of this personal experience you had.

I must say, as always, you put out good sensible points

So, it'll probably all happen in 2150? Hope my grand children's grandchildren will still be around to enjoy what I can only imagine now

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Actually they have the Cures for all known Viruses.

I was told by them over 50 years ago that... All Diseases can be Cured from the Roots of Plants. I was shown the symbols for Cancer and Aids , also another but forget that one and the Booklet with the names of all Viruses and the Book with how to Cure.

From my understandiing of my experiences (with these beings most say do not exist, lol) after the disaster that happens here on Earth and the New Beginning begins the program they have given me will be "activated" and yes, life will be the way it was meant to be.

The problem from what I know I won't be starting my job until March 17, 2046

I know it sounds crazy but what can I say, you want knowledge I share and whatever is to be will be.

One tid-bit of advice ........plant trees and plants in mass time is ticking

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Great post thats for sure. If you can look at it from a statistic perspective of course but web bot tells otherwise. And that is all from statistical behavior of us human beings. so can it be that answer on demand has the benefit of the doubt? I don't know?. But what if i indeed look at whats happening in this crazy world and ask myself , why don't ET's help civil planes prevent them from crashing , and why don't ET's help poverty and decade cities and poor people whoam starving from hunger to surviving life. I can't imagine that they will be officially known at 2010. But then again whys that 80% of the population believe there are other civilizations out there. I would say It depends on the individual how open you are to receive the signals that they give to disclose yourself.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Just realize that Extra Terrestrial Disclosure is NEVER going to happen. I don't know why people believe it is. Every time, someone crawls out of a hole and says, "On so and so date, Disclosure will come."

But you know what, it NEVER comes.

Posts like these should be removed from ATS. Although I respect everyone's opinion, I just wished they would open their eyes and realize that when I say never, I mean NEVER going to happen.

Remember that 2001 National Press Club Disclosure Project? What the heck happened to that? A lot of hype amongst sites like these and the minds it shares, but not a darn thing happened.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
marekm, look up in your tool bar. There is a red box that says "u2u's". That's private communications. Click on it please.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Dear Intrepid,

I came to this site in good faith and publicly posted my statement to bring to attention that what another member was stating was a factual untruth (that can be easily demonstrated). However, rather than have my warning (which I can backup with logic and science) stand, it was promptly deleted instead. From this I can only conclude that ATS is not interested in separating fact from fiction using science and logic. As such, I will have no further dealings with this site. Please remove my account.

Kind regards.
-Marek

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by survival
This is a "pessimistic contact" thread IMHO - If we want contact, or positive change as i call it, THEN WE GET IT
YOU create your reality.
"forum monderator", you should know that!!

Check it Out

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Wow 200 more years. I am now confused.

There is another on-going thread from a member named ET MAN ( Sign on = 8-5-2009 / Thread = 26-6-2009) who purports to warn of an impending doom (global cataclysmic event)next October.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who should I believe?

Regards...KK

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Who should I believe?

What if I started counting the number of impending doom threads on ATS...what might I discover?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Who should I believe?

What if I started counting the number of impending doom threads on ATS...what might I discover?

With all due respect and from one surfer dude (former) to another.
The doom and gloomers usually have a prescribed target date.

With this thread, I gotta wait 200 years. Just sayin'.

Enjoyable nonetheless, not complaining.

Regards...KK

[edit on 29-6-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

This whole "specific date" thing is ludicrous to me. How can the ever changing flow of time, how can a "future" that changes with every single decision and action each human makes, be fixed to one event happening at a specific time?

Im not even saying its exactly 200 years, thats just a general impression I get when looking at the level of advancement of mankind. It could be 50, it could be 100 it could be 500, because what future is changes every day in every way. All I am saying is that "it" happening in the next few years is unlikely. It happening on the 21st of December 2012 even more unlikely.

Just one glance at the Prophecy Forum to check for specific-date-predictions that turned out to be true will shatter the entire concept...unless someone is in denial.

Even the mere act of predicting something and making it public has the potential to prevent it from happening the way it was predicted.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

reply to post by kinda kurious

All I am saying is that "it" happening in the next few years is unlikely. It happening on the 21st of December 2012 even more unlikely...

Well that is perhaps more palatable than the 200 years assertion. At least to me.

I'll wait for the next set. Cowabunga.

Regards...KK

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hullo

Take a look at the material uncovered in the Australian National Archive UFO files at

disclosureaustralia.freewebpages.org...

or Google "Disclosure Australia UFO"

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Wow 200 more years. I am now confused.

There is another on-going thread from a member named ET MAN ( Sign on = 8-5-2009 / Thread = 26-6-2009) who purports to warn of an impending doom (global cataclysmic event)next October.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who should I believe?

Well its October now and nothing has happened...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join