It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Interior Minister: Western Intelligence Behind Riots And Unrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Iranian Interior Minister: Western Intelligence Behind Riots And Unrest

www.infowars.net

Iran's interior minister, Sadeq Mahsouli has accused Western intelligence of backing the riots in Iran following the controversial election results.

Mahsouli's comments were given very little mainstream media coverage, but were picked up by AFP and Reuters.

Mahsouli has claimed that U.S., U.K., and Israeli interests are behind the unrest.

"Britain, America and the Zionist regime (Israel) were behind the recent unrest in Tehran," the Interior Minister was quoted as saying by the ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This really is no surprise at this point, but if the Iranian Interior Minister knows about this, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Ayatollah Ali Khamenei probably do as well. Has either one of them made a statement about this yet? If one of them were declare live on a mainstream media outlet that the US, Israel, and other countries were responsible for the riots, how would our government and the media respond?

www.infowars.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

No doubt about it.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Well at least we know that it cost the tax payer 400 millions dollars.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I also think this is a propaganda war against Iran,no doubt there are real protests.But the intelligence agencies and media are turning it up quite a few notches.They have not been spending money trying to overthrow the iranian government for nothing...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

That is why I am staying away from the media circus that has been our news channels.

Is just so predictable that is what our government has become nothing but predictable and a hole bunch of hypocrites.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Yeah, I've been wondering how many people have been protesting in Iran. I've heard figures in the millions being thrown around lately. Is that figure accurate?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Nobody has any more comments, or has the subject been discussed to death already?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I've been arguing this point from the beginning. The US has everything to gain by overthrowing that government again!

Besides, where was the US government and media support for American protesters? Funny how they have changed their tune all of a sudden? In the US, protesters were corralled out of view, beaten, and arrested. Now they shout "power to the people!". I don't buy it.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zerbst
Besides, where was the US government and media support for American protesters? Funny how they have changed their tune all of a sudden? In the US, protesters were corralled out of view, beaten, and arrested. Now they shout "power to the people!". I don't buy it.

Yeah, these are the most horrible folks when it comes to beating and shooting protesters, and denying freedom. I don't buy it either.
The "power to the people" bull is silly. There are folks that go for it, but when you've seen what these folks do first hand, then it's laughable when they spit out the "freedom" and "power to the people" nonsense.
I'm not free at all in America. I can't just walk into the mall without the security guard running up gun drawn ready to shoot. That's not freedom.

new topics

top topics

join