It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Twist On Human Evolution And Where We Came From

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Firstly, let me say this is based off of NO EVIDENCE whatsoever, but my, shall we say...hyper imagination?
I was thinking about humans and how we do experiments on all types of animals, for the name of 'science" to either...help the world (mainly humanity) or just to "PROVE" it can be done...

what IF...there is an alien million/billion years ahead of us...and he said "i am going to create a civilization that will evolve and that will show us evolution in the works"
(aka computers/robots for us)

Now imagine if...GOD as we know it...was nothing more than a scientist who came to earth...altered the genes/chromosomes in neanderthals, and thus humans were born.
(based off of some debatable Sumerian translations)
Imagine if we were NOTHING MORE than a science experiment? to see WHAT IF i could do this...and perhaps that's why they come here to watch and observe earth. Nothing more than your childhood ant hill toy you keep in your room. Watching and seeing us grow and evolve.
Imagine an alien coming to earth...speaking on every frequency just to say "you were my experiment, and nothing more....what you gonna do about it?

BASING OFF OF THAT>....
what if the aliens were SO EVOLVED that they generally didnt have to ALTER genes or swap, what if they just ERASED ONE...
Now look at animals...they seem to have sense's we dont...they make noise and act crazy when SOMETHING big is gonna happen
( i live in California and before earthquakes animals go INSANE with noise and what not)
now what creature in this planet Doesn't??

>>>HUMANS

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
cool idea

I've always wondered about our origins.

If we are part of normal evolution, then how come humans have not evolved noticeably if at all in the last 60, 000 years?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It's all possible.
I hope you know that your idea is nothing new.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Very interesting. I to have wondered the same thing. It seems we are sooo much different than other animals on the planet. I mean there are a lot of things that I would love to have that animals do .... Like being able to see in the dark. Why cant humans
I understand that some people see in the dark better than others, but not as good as a cat or dog.

Im gonna bring up the Terra papers by Robert Morningsky. The book is the apparently the history of our solar system. The book explains that humans were made not to be studied, but as slave workers for aliens. Now wether or not the book is real is a huge debate, especally on this si

Interesting thread

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JasnoSkrilla
It's all possible.
I hope you know that your idea is nothing new.

No, but it is his own. He clearly holds it dear too. I hope you know that your cynicism is nothing new. =P

Great theory though, wish we had just one freaking clue to the whole puzzle... imagine what we'd be able to discover.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveGeneric

Thank you for saying what i wanted to say

(to JasnoSkrilla )...i wasn't really asking if the theory was already brought up, or already thought of...it was more so just asking your thoughts on something i thought up...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I remember the very first time I thought about this topic. I was about 5 years old, walking around a park, when I start thinking... what am I? I started to get really scared because I had no idea what my purpose was here or even why I existed. It was some mind boggling stuff, and I was only 5 years old! Now that I'm older, I have a better understanding of things, but I definitely wish I could understand the big picture. I have small fragments of it, but I hope to one day understand it all. I don't know if that will ever happen, but I hope in my lifetime I can gain more knowledge fragments to get closer to the truth of my existence.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelhernsin

(to JasnoSkrilla )...i wasn't really asking if the theory was already brought up, or already thought of...it was more so just asking your thoughts on something i thought up...

To see this story all spiffed up and put in context with ancient manuscripts, look up Sitchen.

Of course, Sitchen is full of beans. But it doesn't make his stories any less fascinating.

Good thinking, OP.
Keep being critical, and readreadread as much as you can. A good, creative mind like yours will be useful to you, and you might just help crack the case of one of our long standing mysteries.

Just don't forget, people are buried in boxes. Think outside of the box...it could mean your life!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by michaelhernsin

To see this story all spiffed up and put in context with ancient manuscripts, look up Sitchen.

Of course, Sitchen is full of beans. But it doesn't make his stories any less fascinating.

Good thinking, OP.
Keep being critical, and readreadread as much as you can. A good, creative mind like yours will be useful to you, and you might just help crack the case of one of our long standing mysteries.

Just don't forget, people are buried in boxes. Think outside of the box...it could mean your life!

haha i like that last line, def. gonna have to use it in conversation in the future.
yea i read sitchen's theories...some of them seem "OUT THERE" but then again...hundreds of years ago...the idea of "the earth being round" was such a stupid concept...and look how that turned out (amongst many other ideas that proven true)

Theres so much information that points to aliens creating us, or at least "enhancing us" from what we originally were.

City Of Atlantis, supposedly where alien base was, where they tested on humans.
you can look up Sumerian hieroglyphs that show humans being in "test tubes" (quite literally as shocking as that is) and the "GODS" created humans...or enhanced them.
paintings from distance past.
countless cultures that COULD NOT talk (no way of transportation) all saying the same thing...its quite an interesting concept indeed

btw did anyone catch the transformers 2 movie last night? (i watched it at 12:20) many many things
including ONE OF THE people were called SGT. SUMERIAN (cant remember if it was sgt, but the name Sumerian was used)
few other hidden "clues" that truelly on ATS peeps would get lol

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelhernsin

Firstly if the said scientist would be millions or even billions of years ahead of us why would he need to alter an ongoing evolution to observe an evolution in the works?
I think they would have had their own genius like Darwin who already would have discovered the mechanics of evolution. I hope they wouldn’t have made the same mistake to fill their gaps of knowledge with ‘aliens in their’ past.
In other words: Who created (influenced the evolution of) the creators? Isn’t this the same question which goes for a timeless god who has no beginning and no end, wasn’t created but created?

As for the senses lost, one should know that mutations aren’t always favourable. Unless they aren’t lethal and introduce some kind of grave disadvantage they can be durable. As far as I can see species are far from being perfect, they are just working models so to speak.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by necati]

[edit on 25-6-2009 by necati]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Again no idea why the edit option doesn't work. Sorry!

I only wanted to add that I meant that even we (millions/billions of years behind 'their' technology/science) don't need to alter genes of existing species to observe an ongoing evolution. There are many examples for an 'ongoing evolution' like the Lizards on Mrcaru (Croatian Island), nylon digesting bacteria and so forth.....

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by necati

I only wanted to add that I meant that even we (millions/billions of years behind 'their' technology/science) don't need to alter genes of existing species to observe an ongoing evolution. There are many examples for an 'ongoing evolution' like the Lizards on Mrcaru (Croatian Island), nylon digesting bacteria and so forth.....

if you can read, before you want to write you would understand.

GOD CREATED US IN HIS IMAGE (so it says)
and thus the aliens would/could have done the same (aliens being god)
please refrain from stating the obvious of what i wrote
decipher the metaphor, its not hard

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelhernsin

if you can read, before you want to write you would understand. GOD CREATED US IN HIS IMAGE (so it says) and thus the aliens would/could have done the same (aliens being god) please refrain from stating the obvious of what i wrote decipher the metaphor, its not hard

Sorry, didn’t want to upset you.

have you ever thought to yourself...why are we the ONLY creatures that dont have senses about things that "cant be seen"?....why are we the choose ones who are lost? PERHAPS we lost something? PERHAPS we forgot something? what if ALIENS said...my GREATEST CREATION (built in there image) wasn't by me altering there physiology...but all i did was made them FORGET, there connection to the universe, I erased a piece of there soul/memory/senses....

I just meant the ‘switching off senses’ part of your post which would be new as an idea. Else it’s the well known ancient astronauts hypothesis and I can’t find anything in your post that adds something new to that theory.
I only wanted to point out that there was no need for that kind of alien intervention to switch off senses. Nature already does this.

...why are we the ONLY creatures that dont have senses about things that "cant be seen"?

How did you come to that conclusion?

Why would the lack of those senses accelerate the evolution of men? Could you please explain?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This is something I've played with all my life.

Here are two primayy questions that arise:

1) Let's assume we are some experiment by a much higher intelligence. That still leaves open the same question we started with. Where did They come from? Was it an accidental freak of nature? Molecular bonding > increasing complexity > cells > life forms > intelligence. Or some Act of Creation by an even Higher Intelligence? And how did that Higher Intelligence start out out.

2) If someone creates their own universe simulation today, say a vastly complex videogame designer, and we impute independent thoughts into his creations, is he their God? Do they look for indications of Evolution by retro-engineering their programming?

Mike

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by necati

well what do humans WANT TO BE? god...some of you might say its untrue. But what is farming? a way to control our surrounding environment, to better suite us, because we feel WE NEED to take control. and that was just stage 1 of "acting like god"
why would aliens make there own species? its quite simple. TO CREATE LIFE.
when u find out all, you want to make some life of your own.
its a rather obvious statement i feel.

new topics

top topics

join