It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Massacre day, June 24, 2009 Tehran Baharestan

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
OP........

Your true and best defense in all of your arguments here is: reliable proof.
Good luck!!!

Peace...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

refute this then

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I dare you

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by twistingtree
how many times in this topic are you going to refer to shadows i lost count,

sometimes things are what they are and theres no conspiracy
reply to post by warrenb

yes

I dont know nothing about Iran, so I wont comment ... but it seems serious ...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

Thank you for posting these clips - I hope that people will watch them and gain an understanding of events in Iran.

The western powers are inciting this - they are responsible for the death of Neda and others who have lost their lives in this travesty.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by john124

refute this then

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I dare you

The title refutes it... the history you say? What about the present, yes the present!!!

Now after all this you may even be correct if evidence turns up of western involvement, but are you going to take credit for just guessing correctly, or just accept you only guessed.

If we find evidence of western involvement, that's all it is - evidence western govts. did in fact instigate a toppling of a regime by covert spy operations, and would not be evidence of NWO itself. You would also require real hard evidence of that, to prove that theory as well.

And you talk like the toppling of the vicious islamic regime would be a bad thing. If the revolution suceeds and someone provides accurate evidence for this so called western involvement, quite frankly, I would say job well done!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
With the 'mobile chemical weapons labs', mural of 911 in an Iraqi compound showing planes hitting the buildings and the terrorist training facilites in Iraq still fresh in MY mind...you'll excuse me if I consider all the hoopla surrounding Iran is nothing but more sensationalist tripe.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
UH. NO, we should not stop this. It isn't our issue. They want help, get it from somewhere else. IT ISN'T OUR ISSUE for crying out loud.

And last time I checked, a massacre was a mass murder of some sort. This was a mass assault, with how many deaths..?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

as usual there is a war going on for our minds

do we choose door A or door B?

I choose option C. Dissolve all known govt.'s world wide and replace them all with Monks they seem to be pretty peaceful for the most part. Of course we might end up with a bug problem when it becomes illegal to kill a cockroach but hey at least the funeral industry would take off with all those oops I stepped on a bug funerals. Heck would be pretty darn good for the current economical system too then.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
UH. NO, we should not stop this. It isn't our issue. They want help, get it from somewhere else. IT ISN'T OUR ISSUE for crying out loud.

And last time I checked, a massacre was a mass murder of some sort. This was a mass assault, with how many deaths..?

Only 5 people died in the Boston Massacre... but i agree with you none the less that we shouldn't get involved. This is Iran's issue and it should stay that way unless systematic killings begin.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WinoBot
This is Iran's issue and it should stay that way unless systematic killings begin.

Just examples...

Why doesn't anyone intervene when Israel attacks the Palestinians like they've been doing for the last 40+ years?

and no-one intervened when Israel bombed the crap out of Beirut in 2006/07

Why is even one country allowed to commit such atrocities?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I have to agree on that point. There are many many problems in the world we never hear about and should.

Every time something like this gets this much and this type of air time on the news stations we end up sending troops in or someone gets court martialed over it.

This much attention just screams CIA and history has shown the same thing.

I've seen enough documentaries on the CIA and their past involvements in toppling over govt.'s that this is actually mirroring the rest of them. Whether or not the news reporters are being fed propaganda I'm pretty much convinced it has gotten to where it's at by some help from the CIA.

However to dig this rabbit hole even deeper, what if:

It was orchestrated by an outside force CIA or whomever to cause a disruption in their govt. because they had credible evidence that North Korea was procuring nuclear items from them?

What if they are the ones who told Kim they would back him up if he took us on?

What if this info was leaked to the US govt. and kept classified from the people and a decision was made to kill 2 birds with one stone by getting an up rise in the people of Iran to preoccupy the govt. while we prepare to take on North Korea. The people of Iran keep their govt. busy while we end up taking care of North Korea before Iran ever has a chance to really make a statement about our actions much less react to them.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

So your a critical thinker?Your just lapping up the spoon fed diet of lies our media have been pushing towards us.

Your not thinking out the box,your so far in it wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if you can see Schoderingers cat

Anyway you do amuse me,keep these posts coming

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

Very interesting links to the ABC news article, thanks for those. If you haven't already, I recommend you make a thread dedicated to them, they probably wont get the proper exposure just in this one.

I went down to make some dinner after watching, turned my radio (set to BBC Radio 4) and I heard some extremely high quality reporting on the state of Iran, describing their president as being: short, bald, with a pathetic wispy beard, and his eyes are too close together. Quality journalist work BBC, bravo.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by noangels
reply to post by john124

So your a critical thinker?Your just lapping up the spoon fed diet of lies our media have been pushing towards us.

Your not thinking out the box,your so far in it wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if you can see Schoderingers cat

Anyway you do amuse me,keep these posts coming

I cannot confirm the accuracy of this video. You can make your own minds up on that.

The knowledge I do trust is from my own sources within the country. I don't need to go into this again, so this is not about me trusting validity of MSM. In fact it's not even about me, it's about the people of Iran.

Shows your mentality if you are more interested in falsely discrediting ats members rather than analysing & determining the truth.

I can make my own mind up without following the lead of conspiracy theories.

Actually its Schrodinger's cat.

Yes, following the evidence is called using critical thinking. You seem to have the box over your head blocking your view.

Yes this is fun.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I agree with many perspectives here, but as far as the massacre is concerned, I think the OP may be telling more truth than being a secret Israeli Cyber-Gestapo agent.

Here's a WARNING very gruesome picture of a corpse with an axe wound...

Here's a WARNING very gruesome video with some guy's skull caved in...

Here's some YouTube video that can lead you to other videos:
www.youtube.com...

and there's more video's here as well..

Now, I did a 5 minute search and I'm already sick to my stomach...

People ask why the OP signed up with ATS and then starts posting about the situation in Iran? Could it be that he's trying to aid in the Iranian people's attempts at making some of these snippets of digital audiovisual material viral?

Once somebody uploads a tweet or video, which is apparently a dangerous thing to do in Iran right now, can he/she trust that the sympathizers in countries where it's safe to surf online will do the rest of the work (spread the links)?

Could it be that the OP feels this is his duty in these days of trouble in Iran? Why attack him on it? Should he start a teletubby thread for every Iran thread he starts to balance things out for some of you here?

And as far as sympathizers are concerned, I would have thought that here on ATS people would be thrilled to hear women and students rising up against the barbaric Islamic regime... Sure maybe the uneducated majority voted for Ahmedinejad, but wouldn't we call them 'sheeple'?
Sure a better government for them is probably still a terrible killing machine, but isn't any progress better than none?

I mean I could be wrong, but isn't this here just another case of ordinary people rising up against extraordinary tyranny? Aren't most ATS members here on the side of freedom, awareness, advancement, evolution? Aren't most of us against total Islamic domination and stagnation?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in favor of another media greased war, or any war, and we should cautiously watch the media's steps here.
But I think we can do without the fog of ad hominem attacks, insults and accusations...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Psynarchist

And as far as sympathizers are concerned, I would have thought that here on ATS people would be thrilled to hear women and students rising up against the barbaric Islamic regime... Sure maybe the uneducated majority voted for Ahmedinejad, but wouldn't we call them 'sheeple'?
Sure a better government for them is probably still a terrible killing machine, but isn't any progress better than none?

I would think they would too.

That is what confuses me.

Why would anyone in their right mind choose to side with Ahmadinejad.

Unless "they" are the propagandist.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psynarchist
I agree with many perspectives here, but as far as the massacre is concerned, I think the OP may be telling more truth than being a secret Israeli Cyber-Gestapo agent.

Here's a WARNING very gruesome picture of a corpse with an axe wound...

Here's a WARNING very gruesome video with some guy's skull caved in...

Here's some YouTube video that can lead you to other videos:
www.youtube.com...

and there's more video's here as well..

Now, I did a 5 minute search and I'm already sick to my stomach...

People ask why the OP signed up with ATS and then starts posting about the situation in Iran? Could it be that he's trying to aid in the Iranian people's attempts at making some of these snippets of digital audiovisual material viral?

Once somebody uploads a tweet or video, which is apparently a dangerous thing to do in Iran right now, can he/she trust that the sympathizers in countries where it's safe to surf online will do the rest of the work (spread the links)?

Could it be that the OP feels this is his duty in these days of trouble in Iran? Why attack him on it? Should he start a teletubby thread for every Iran thread he starts to balance things out for some of you here?

I mean I could be wrong, but isn't this here just another case of ordinary people rising up against extraordinary tyranny? Aren't most ATS members here on the side of freedom, awareness, advancement, evolution? Aren't most of us against total Islamic domination and stagnation?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in favor of another media greased war, or any war, and we should cautiously watch the media's steps here.
But I think we can do without the fog of ad hominem attacks, insults and accusations...

Thanks for a little perspective on things.

The facebook video made me feel a little quesy... haven't seen this one before. I though he was dead at first, but he was just unconscious. Poor guy.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Psynarchist

you eat propagandas

maybe is from moto accident or other countries?

OP propaganda spreading, is not easy to see for you?

funny believe this things

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
No gays in Iran, says Ahmadinejad

Oh wait this isn't really him speaking,

It's a MSM plant.

www.youtube.com...

Oh oops this wont work either, these same people believe it was a myth.

[edit on 043030p://bThursday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Why would anyone in their right mind choose to side with Ahmadinejad.

Unless "they" are the propagandist.

Well just because people are skeptical or downright disbelieving of western propaganda, does not mean they side with Ahmadinejad.

Probably what is difficult for you to understand, is that we have not picked a side at all.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join