It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Massacre day, June 24, 2009 Tehran Baharestan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If you guys are familiar with the Timewave Zero theory discussion going on right now on ATS, I suggest you all get familiar with it, I will be posting part of this in that thread as well.

timewave zero thread

I was curious to this event in particular in Iran today, because most of the Iran events are matching up perfectly with the French Revolution that began in 1789 with "the storming of the bastille." According to Timewave Zero, the Iranian revolution equivilant of the storming of the bastille is set to happen on June 25th, 2009....tomorrow. Not today. Sooo...I went back in reverse and checked what the historical equivlant of TODAY, the 24th, could be.

The historic time resonance that matches up exactly with June 24th, 2009 is the hours between the morning of May 19th, 1789, and the evening of May 20th, 1789. (read the timewave threads for more info).

So I thought I should look up that date, and found this:
Wikipedia:

Menashi-Kunashir Rebellion or War (クナシリ・メナシの戦い Kunashiri Menashi no tatakai?) or Menashi-Kunashir Battle was a battle in 1789 between Ainu (an ethnic group indigenous to Hokkaidō) and Japanese on the Shiretoko Peninsula in northeastern Hokkaidō. It began in May, 1789 when Ainu attacked Japanese on Kunashir Island and parts of the Menashi District as well as at sea. More than 70 Japanese were killed. The Japanese executed 37 Ainu identified as conspirators and arrested many others. Reasons for the revolt are not entirely clear, but they are believed to include a suspicion of poisoned saké being given to Ainu in a loyalty ceremony, and other objectionable behavior by Japanese traders.

conspirators...sounds like riot control of a revolution to me. objectional behavior by "traders?" Those of you familiar with history know that the "traders" or "merchants" are commonly reffered to as the bourgeoisie, aka: MIDDLE CLASS. So this sounds like the aristocratic suppression of the bourgeoisie.

...Exactly what happened in IRAN today and why we are seeing this particular set of facts on the U.S. mass media...who watches the U.S. mass media, why, the ENTIRE U.S. middle class of course.

these are my thoughts foir explaination, out loud:
Facts:
-we are being fed all this information from mass media.
-mass media wouldn't want the american bourgeoisie to revolt as the iranian bourgeoisie is now, soo...
-...why?

Topic:
...social control
-to control a country full of people that country full of people has to be fearful of something
-enemies create fear, which leads to control
-enemies of USA are al quida, taliban, "terrorists," saddam, n. korea, cuba, jews (the innate enemy of christians), non-christians, communisim....dictators/dictatorships?
-if iran can be percieved by us as a brutal dictatorship...much like we were only shown that side with iraq...
-iran would be an enemy to us, for the reason they are slaughtering their own people with a dictatorship
-this controls the USA bourgeoisie to unite to restoring order in IRAN
-USA and freinds gets invovled with restoring order to the iran revolution....but on whose side, the dictators, or the revolutionaries?
-well, I don't see the US, who is already selling spying technology to the dictator switching sides to help the revolutionaries overthrow a pretty juicy client of twitter spying tech, and even if they don't like the current leadership what is the cost/benefit of backing the people? not good
-the USA flies over, bombs the current dictator, replaces him with someone with a different name and the same views, doesn't lose a customer, and the american bourgeoisie feel good about themselves because their tax dollars are making the world peaceful

look up Napoleonic Wars, monarchy is initially ousted and then restored in 1814 when napoleon falls....

I think we're in for a freaking ride here.

this has to be MSM propaganda.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Quite frankly the caller on that video didn't appear to be truly honestly distressed about the savagery.. it was just something in her voice..

Yes she sounded terrifed IMO.

And honestly.. the God honest truth.. what if it was taking place? What can we do? Oil embargo? Trade embargo? The west already rejects Iranian oil, the East is their main consumer. War? Send in the troops to save the minority? Worked well in Iraq. Let's say the Iranians are slaughtering their people like animals, what the hell can we in the international community do???? We already knew they where an ultra religious dictatorship.. we already knew the students and enlightened individuals wanted change since the last revolution..

Well we don't ignore it at the very least

I see no point in airing the distress in Iran, unless it's to harden the thoughts against it's government.

The point is to let the world see what's happening.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
*moved below

[edit on 24-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by john124

oh wow videos on YOUTUBE

what does that prove? It could be protest in IRAQ or Pakistan or maybe some INTEL agents incite a riot within IRAN

Your arguments bear no weight whatsoever

Usually I'd add you to my ignore list but my 10 slot limit is full of juveniles at the moment but in any event your posts are entertaining to read. Like watching inspector Clouseau trying to find his way out of a toilet stall.

Hmm they speak Farsi, Iranian's in Britain can recognise different locations in Iran. You are a bit far behind in all this.... I wish you would write better jokes so I can laugh.

You can neither prove locations so all your points are speculation to not only others but to yourself. You can say oh maybe agents are responsible but since you have no evidence for that either, your argument bears little weight too, not only to me but to everyone on who I have asked for evidence of their claims of this, and even to yourself.

I know you don't have many friends and you don't get out much, but some of us have contacts and to me this constitutes personal proof that the general consensus of the situation in Iran is absolutely terrible including massacres.

Now to you, none of what you claim can be backed up with personal proof, as you simply don't know anybody (oh poor you!). And your argument does not stand at all, it falls over flat.

So you can only say your opinion is just an opinion that you youself cannot back up with personal proof, or any evidence for us to see either.

I will repeat it again for you just in case you didn't get it: At least I know I have personal proof of what I say, you do not even have that!

You can block me if you wish, at least then I won't have to read your silly replies. But it was a jolly good laugh!

[edit on 24-6-2009 by john124]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Here John need some proof?

This is what happened in Iraq. Your remember that place right?

British spies in Iraq to incite revolt

British and American agents are on the ground in Iraq fomenting revolt among opposition groups and potential traitors in Saddam Hussein's inner circle as part of a covert campaign to topple him, senior officials disclosed last night.

The admission, on the eve of a conference of Iraqi opposition figures in London, is powerful evidence of a renewed determination in Washington and London to overthrow the Iraqi dictator.
Although the officials conceded that the CIA and MI6 operations were unlikely to succeed without direct military action, a senior source in the Bush administration said that the world should not be misled by the lack of overt military activity.

"American personnel are supporting the Iraqi opposition and working with dissatisfied elements within Saddam's regime, even though he has killed quite a few of these people. Britain is involved too," the official told The Telegraph.

"We could wake up one morning and find regime change in Baghdad has happened completely unexpectedly. It would be hard to do but it's not impossible."

www.telegraph.co.uk...

or this?

So what were two undercover British soldiers up to in Basra?

An Iraqi judge yesterday issued arrest warrants for two British soldiers, presumed to be SAS men, whose detention by Iraqi police and subsequent rescue by British forces in Basra last week has thrown an unprecedented spotlight on Britain's role in Iraq.

www.independent.co.uk...

the shadows like to play in sneaky ways

do you see?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

1. This is Iraq not Iran.
2. Yes there were covert ops in Iran until congress cut funding a few yrs back.
3. Post some evidence related to Iran

4. Do you think the protests were begun by the west, or the whole thing a sham and fake videos appearing? If you just think the west began this, then surely the Iranian regime would want to massacre the so called revolution as is being told by this woman. (Since this thread is about the CNN video). So your own theories themself offer extreme possibility of massacres to take place.

Therefore we should just ignore the dying as it's the wests fault for making this happen?

Or are you saying the west help the protests start, yet the regime is doing no harm to them to prevent them rioting? Very Unlikely since the doctrine of Islamics when people rebel is to take them down so to speak.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You see just like the number of votes becoming irrelevant... it's irrelevant in many ways who even started this as it's already progressed into a dirty conflict.

If this massacre and other deaths hasn't happened, then what really is really going on over there. Why aren't the Islamics taking out the infidel spies from the west.

Although IMO they would also behave as viciously with protestors if they didn't have outside help, whether that be because the regime doesn't mind murdering it's own, or that Khamenei is delusional and actually thinks western involvement is taking place there is still unknown. I'd go for the a mixture of the two!

Hitler was a little delusional wasn't he, thinking he could take on the Russians and British, with the US ready to join in.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Hitler was initially financed by the US, in particular George Bush's Grandfather.
but you'd know that if you studied history instead of tabloids

We could argue for hours about the color of the sky or Madonna's underwear but I've proved my point, you sidestep the fact that you cannot offer proof, only claims posted to blogs and blogs of blogs.

In any event, I've grown tired of your propaganda for one night, there's only so much garbage one can take

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

The Mullahs are not just gonna take the money and run,y'all what the rebels in Iran are dealing with here are fanatics who with a apocalyptic mindset they will try and destroy the nations infrastructure possibly with help and encouragement from Russia and China they are not about to let a openly pro-western government have a chance to grow.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Hate to say it but the BBC connection is not as farfetched as it sounds. That's how martyrs are made and it is the oldest trick in the book. 9-11 anyone?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hmmm....well I heard this earlier today...and I definitely smelled something wrong. Maybe its all of the Persian women I have known and interacted with in my life...and its been quite a few considering where I live and the circles I grew up in...or maybe thats not fair and its just being in the business of where people lie to you alot...but if there was some truth to this story...there is some exaggeration there as well...which again pulls all of it into question.

Secondly John...what you need to understand about this place.....

Even if the islamic regime has always behaved in a disgusting fashion, most people here think the American Regime has behaved in just as much of a disgusting fashion and we got our own problems.

The reality is that the people of Iran have a much better shot at dealing with a bad regime than the people of western countries have. If it is truly that bad over there than the people have the power and they can stop it themselves. In fact its inspiring to me. Gives me hope.

There is nothing that the US or UK or Russia or anyone else can do to help the problems in Iran. Just like there isnt anything the UK or Russia or Iran can do to help with the problems in my back yard.

So when we see this kind of stuff pushed around here it smells fishy.

But if you truly think what you are doing can help someone, you need to probably find another site because you wont accomplish much here. Unfortunately for you and your cause.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by XKrossX

Not sure if this was posted yet but this is a followup to the Neda story:
her family has been forced out of their home allegedly by the regime.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by john124

Hitler was initially financed by the US, in particular George Bush's Grandfather.
but you'd know that if you studied history instead of tabloids

We could argue for hours about the color of the sky or Madonna's underwear but I've proved my point, you sidestep the fact that you cannot offer proof, only claims posted to blogs and blogs of blogs.

In any event, I've grown tired of your propaganda for one night, there's only so much garbage one can take

Actually I do know that about Hitler, but you get confused with made up conspiracy theories on dodgy websites that don't display the whole facts, and then make up a conclusion which seems valid. With all the facts this soon crumbles.

No I can't prove it, of course not
At least I "know" what I know from personal sources, where you just think you know what you know. Neither of us can provide proof so on this forum that equal.

Yes sleep well and return to continue the conversation later, where you can explain why you think the govt. had to fake the CNN video if the regime had reasons to be angry and reasons to murder all those poor Iranians.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
reply to post by john124

The Mullahs are not just gonna take the money and run,y'all what the rebels in Iran are dealing with here are fanatics who with a apocalyptic mindset they will try and destroy the nations infrastructure possibly with help and encouragement from Russia and China they are not about to let a openly pro-western government have a chance to grow.

I agree IMO they will destroy the country first in a bloody massacre of up to a million, smash everything up and then leave.

Possibly starting a war with someone in the process, hopefully not dragging Russia and China into a conflict with the west.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by XKrossX
Hmmm....well I heard this earlier today...and I definitely smelled something wrong. Maybe its all of the Persian women I have known and interacted with in my life...and its been quite a few considering where I live and the circles I grew up in...or maybe thats not fair and its just being in the business of where people lie to you alot...but if there was some truth to this story...there is some exaggeration there as well...which again pulls all of it into question.

Secondly John...what you need to understand about this place.....

Even if the islamic regime has always behaved in a disgusting fashion, most people here think the American Regime has behaved in just as much of a disgusting fashion and we got our own problems.

The reality is that the people of Iran have a much better shot at dealing with a bad regime than the people of western countries have. If it is truly that bad over there than the people have the power and they can stop it themselves. In fact its inspiring to me. Gives me hope.

There is nothing that the US or UK or Russia or anyone else can do to help the problems in Iran. Just like there isnt anything the UK or Russia or Iran can do to help with the problems in my back yard.

So when we see this kind of stuff pushed around here it smells fishy.

But if you truly think what you are doing can help someone, you need to probably find another site because you wont accomplish much here. Unfortunately for you and your cause.

OK thanks, I'm sure evidence will come forth for these massacres and many more IMO. So that will change the tone of this forum.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If anyone thinks this audio interview on CNN in faked by the shadow govt./US govt. then can you explain the following:

If the West did interfere and start the protests or were at least involved in planning, and that would mean the Islamic regime under their own law can execute all these protestors as western spies, then why would this CNN video have to be faked, as so many innocents would die anyway in brutal crackdowns?

Alternatively do you think that these brutal crackdowns are taking place anyway, and that the US govt. just faked for convenience?

Alternatively what do you think is going on in Iran then?

Are the western spies just living happily ever after going about their protesting without being beaten up?

If brutal crack-downs and killings are taking place anyway, does that mean we should help at a certain point regardless of who started it?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The one thing that has stood out to me about this Iran thing is what seems like a coordinated effort by people like John on the sites I frequent. It's like they are all singing from the same sheet. They love to back their opinion with sources from the wests prowar media. We've been lied to and manipulated to many times that I no longer trust them at all. It's unlikely that they've changed their spots for this story.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Three things smell fishy with the whole "Iranian" situation. Logically approached, these should be simple to identify.

1. Why we have never heard of this so called "resistance" here in the West, PRIOR to the elections? Sure we hear about a few dissatisfied people, but we hear about this in many countries, including USA. Considering the facts that Iran is basically a civilized, well to do, almost "first world" country, with access to the internet, and freedom of speech is not as prohibited as it is made out to seem, why have we not heard of these dissenting youths? As a college student myself, i know that i spend inordinate amounts of time on the internet, and feel pretty free to voice whatever i feel like online. Iran is not some country that represses freedom of speech on a scale as say, China. In fact Iran is pretty progressive. Heck, they even allow sex changes. What kind of Islamic regime allows sex changes? A progressive one.

2. Seeing as how this "revolution" came about so abruptly, why is it not possible that it was influenced, and possibly funded, by outside sources? It is more plausible for a covert intelligence agency, not naming any letters, to pull such a thing off, than it is for some fly by night darkhorse candidate. Whose political views mind you, are not on such a radically different level than Ahmedinijad. And while we are at it, as a civilized democratic society, why did Moussavi not take Ahmedinijad to court. This is what you do in a democratic society. Not flip into anarchy mode. The civil rights of these people were not being abused, this was not Edi Ameens' regime. i could see and overstand if that was the case, but it was not. If such things happened, then here in the USA, there'd have been massive Jon Kerry and Al Gore riots. Heck, there'd be a portion of people rioting every four years. And please, lets not say because we cannot compare Iran to the USA, because we can. Iran does not suffer from daily terrorist attacks, as other countries in the region do, they do not suffer from lawlessness and anarchy. They can be compared to the USA very closely in fact. And to bring up the timewave theory, for those that ascribe to it, and it is a very good theory indeed. Was not the french revolution funded in part, maybe in whole, by the Bavarian Illuminati, or remnants of said organization? Would not the correlations also extend towards the financiers of the french revolutions, maybe even all aspects? Just a little food for thought.

3. This is a little more closer to home, at least our ATS home. What is with these obvious pushers of propaganda? Anyone remember the elections? We had massive amounts of propagandists for all side. It was as if our site was one of those designated "important to convince". Though on this issue, it seems we only have propaganda being pushed from one side, those of the so called "rebels". Why is this so. Take this John fellow. John fellow has made previous claims of being Iranian. Of having "sources" within Iran. Of this and that. My question to this "John" fellow is simple. What kind of Iranians named John. There isnt even a Farsi translation of John. THe problem is not with you pushing the Iran issue. The problem is with you joining within the time frame of this issue and then wholly pushing it. The UFO and 9/11 issues are around ALL the time. This Iran issue is new and is recent. From around the time you joined actually. This doesnt look suspicious to you? This is a site inhabited by many who deny ignorance, and denying ignorance comes with these wonderful tools called critical thinking, and logical application. You failed in your propagandizing on here, before you even started. And let it be known, your probably Israeli, my reasons for believing this will be withheld, but this is my conclusion regarding you. Don't trace me neither, because i don't take kindly to intrusions

In conclusion. i call bs on the whole Iran issue, and i urge all who feel they would like to take sides on this issue to thoroughly look over the information before making such decisions. Good Day.

Love and Peace

edit for spelling

[edit on 25-6-2009 by M157yD4wn]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Pure rubbish yet again from the patron saint of tweet spamming!We have been told tanks are on the streets,acid is being thrown from helicopters and now massacres on the street!

With all the poxy students with their mobile phones,I am sure one of them would have found the time to record these clips if they were not so busy burning bikes,cars and throwing stones at goverment buildings

From the clips I have seen,if those students were in London doing what they are doing the Police would beat seven shades out of them-I would also expect that in any other western city

The disinfo on this is shocking,I am even getting silly blogs posted to me to record a short film with other myspace metal musicians and fans in support of these people.The blog mentions people are being killed there for the music they listen too!If its jazz.I have no problems with that

It can be said that Iran is split on the elections,that can be clearly seen-but behind all of this I can see the bigger picture

From the BBC spamming the airwaves with twitter months before this election,brainwashing everyone to use that service.
Reports of USA/UK SF entering the country to aid Iranian terrorists(who i expect we call freedom fighters!)
The BBC starting a persian language station there in January
Polls before this election showed Ahmahadinejad would have won by a land slide,but are hardly mentioned now

I think that the shady western intel have been in operation in that country,and they may have added lots of fake votes around the area to create the illusion of cheating.
There was no way they could get their man to win it,but they could create election fraud and hope that civil war tears the country apart and a new goverment is installed free from religious clerics and hopefully open up another cash cow for them

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
When I listened to this, I could hear the fear, the trauma in her voice, I could also hear the pain, the shakiness of of her voice. That being said, she said something like they took people off the buses but let smaller cars through, why?? In all of this not one person had a cell phone or something to snap a pic or some video? Things are not adding up IMO lets see if some actual evidence pops up.

DK

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join