It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Seen Black Helicopters until Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I've always thought the black helicopter stuff was bunk until now. Just had three low flying black helicopters fly over our house headed east.

Should I be on the look out for strange activity tonight?

Got a shot of just one as they passed over the timber. Not to good of a shot but it does show up.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by TamtammyMacx]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TamtammyMacx

They look for things that people shouldn't be growing, if you catch the drift.

I wouldn't worry, it's not that out of the unusual, I mean how often are you consistently looking up!

Now if they start chunking fake grenades saying "your dead" then I'd be pretty worried.

Are their any bases around, if anything check the newspapers for the next week and you'll probably see big d bust. Just keepin your community that much safer.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
me and 3 buds where in san fransisco in 1990. looking up, for some odd reason, i seen to all black helicopters with no markings hover above a sky skraper and took what looked like a man in a bag, into one of the helicopters. this all happened in i would say less than 4 minutes. so seeing is beleiving as one could say!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The house was really shaking and I said, "What is that?" We immediately went outside to see three shiny black helicopters coming toward us across the Mississippi. These were very low and had no markings on them. Not the smaller Magnum PI type. These were slick passenger types.

Never have we ever seen black helicpters around here.

There is a munitions base about 20miles in the opposite direction where they made the first fat boys. Other than that there are no bases around here.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tatersalad

One very strong possibility is that there was a bank in the building and it was a money pick up. They have that in big cities. It is like Armored cars in the sky.
I've witnessed same.

Regards...KK

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I've seen the small quiet black helis. The one's you are describing seem too boisterous to be the one's that people talking about them mean.

Now what I want to know is, why someone in Alberta has hired Blackwater.

[edit on 2009/6/24 by Aeons]

top topics

join