It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SC first lady says she asked gov to leave home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
COLUMBIA, S.C. – South Carolina's first lady says she asked Gov. Mark Sanford to leave home and stop talking to her two weeks before he publicly admitted an affair with a woman he visited on a secret trip to Argentina.

Jenny Sanford said in a statement Wednesday that she needed a trial separation from her husband of nearly 20 years to preserve her own sense of dignity.

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=Ajqn_7gFXx_Ph_JvIf265jaWwvIE;_ylu=X3o'___'JmbzJwdHV0BGFzc2V0Ay9hcC91c19zY19nb3Zlcm5vcl93aGVyZQRjc G9zAzIEcG9zAzIEc2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9yaWVzBHNsawNzY2ZpcnN0bGFkeXM-

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Never any substance in these politicians...
Why couldnt he have been doing something exciting like actually meeting with revolutionarys?
Heck even the naked hiking would have been better than another politician having yet another affair saga.
Boring!!!
I do not in any way shape or form condone affairs, I am just over the amount of indiscretions our government has and i am no longer amazed at their stupidity and lack of values and morals. It has become the norm and it is now boring.
Time for them to do something amazing and new like their JOBS, that would shock the hell out of me.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
why didn't she say this before?

just wondering

new topics

join