It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Footage from Mexico- VERY clear video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by bloodline

The first video is definitely CGI. I agree with you on that.

The second one I do not agree however. It looks very real, which is a change compared to almost any vid with a close up. You can tell by the frame of reference that it is above the trees. Unless this guy has a crane in his back yard holding it up, I don't think there is a string.

The poster of the pot smoking alien doesn't surprise me. The UFO phenomenon / Marijuana is intertwined into Mexican culture these days. I bet at least 3 people in that man's neighborhood have the same poster hanging on their walls. I personally believe this video to be real. Before I get flamed take a look at a lot of my previous UFO posts in various threads. I usually play the role of the skeptic (I would be naive any other way).

Also if you have ever smoke pot before (if you haven't that's cool just making a point) you would know that it does not make you have hallucinations be them auditory or visual nor does it impair the quality of your understanding of your surroundings. In fact the effect is much much milder than alcohol. If you have in the past you would already know that. It's cool that you don't though, I can definitely respect that. Just saying in order to relate to this case, you have to understand the effects of said substance.

I understand the effects of marijuana dude. Anything can happen. It's different for everyone. No offense, but your point is not very sharp IMO. Marijuana is a drug that has tons of different effects. Being on drugs and hearing a voice in your head is not something uncommon, especially when you consider marijuana is pychoactive.

As for your opinion on the 2nd video. That's cool. You have your opinion. Looks to me to be spinning and wobbling from a string attached in the center just by motion only is all. I'm not hypothesizing whatever crane scenario you are nor do I really care to get much deeper into this. I know I'm not the only one that sees this. For me... The second video has been dismissed.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

Well you made it sound like, "he was smoking pot therefore he is a dumb hoaxer". Ok, I understand your point (except for the not very sharp part... I have a functional brain after all). Just answer this question, and then leave it alone. Can you do that?

What could be holding up this saucer?

Remember watch the video again, notice it's position and tell me what you think it might be. All I ask.

P.S. I have not hallucinated on herb, and neither has anyone I know.

Optional Question: On who's expert testimony, which includes technical mock ups and analysis, has this video been dismissed?

[edit on 25-6-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

This video is a CGI created by mexican architect Josue Hernandez
de la Cruz who is a web designer and 3D animator.
The video was copied from here.

www.freewebs.com...

Also from Mr. Josue Hernandez Youtube page here.

www.youtube.com...

More from architect Josue Hernandez de la Cruz.

www.freewebs.com...

www.freewebs.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Crazy... why pretend it's real when they're going to fake these.. publicity ?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
great work guys..finding the backdrop films..will be a life saver..as it looks like the same groups keep posting them with minor adjustments..
I enjoyed reading both these pages..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
Lots of debunked stuff comes out of Mexico for whatever reason. Flying witches, centimere high aliens, fish men, chupacabra, aliens hiding behind lampposts, burning men by the side of the road, and triangular shaped midgets with a strange sideways way of walking, to name but a few.

One reason could be that there are now a lot of young 3d artists and animators living in mexico and brazil. There's a lot of talent down there in fact. There are certain pitfalls that young 3d guys fall into when doing stuff like this that you can spot when you have been doing it a while. not using a linear rendering workflow...over compensation in the composite etc etc..I could go on all day. But I have no intention of writing a fakers guide.

Wayne...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Nice detective work! It seems everyone knew it was CGI but thanks for posting definitive proof!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Two entertaining but sad videos due to the fact that as ridiculous as they are, there are still enough people who are ignorant enough to think they require serious discussion.

And before you claim you are not a CGI expert, and therefore wanted the opinions of folks on this board, stop right there. You don't even need to view the videos to judge the content. Just look at the surrounding circumstances that come with them, which are TEXTBOOK foolishness. Don't bother or help to propagate this tripe in the future and maybe after years with our heads screwed on right and we might get somewhere around here.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join