It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ex pilot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have been lurking on this site for about five years, thought it was about time I contributed some input.

Up to fairly recently i held a UK CPL/ IR, which I failed to upheld because of medical reasons, I could have continued flying, but it would have been unfair, to passengers, but thats another story.

I never witnessed any ufo's from the cockpit, but, for 45mins witnessed one from my back garden, I contacted two airports, and my estimation of where the object was, and it was a negative on radar, but once again thats another story, I look forward to give any input on this forum, and put some ghosts to rest off my own.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Dan,

Welcome to ATS and I hope your stay will be filled with enjoyment.

Wuushu

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
uhh, i think you should just give us the story now xD

Mod Note: Starting An Introduction Thread – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I have a profound respect for pilots, especially military ones. I don't know if you were in the Air Force or Navy, but it's not my business. I look forward to your story on the UFO you saw.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Welcome from a fellow aviator (now retired on the beach)!! Don't get caught up in some of the flaming that goes on here, it's easy to do.......

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome, my licence was civil.

Mod Note: Starting An Introduction Thread – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dan steely

Hello, dan and welcome!

Good to hear from another fellow aviator, since you will undoubtedly have much to offer!!

BTW, over 30 years under my belt, civilian...from Flight Instructor to Commuters to 23 years at a Major. Medical now, too.

Happy posting!

[edit on 6/24/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hi

Welcome to ATS.

Happy you finally joined us.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Thank you very much, I did not expect such a welcome, glad to be aboard.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I wanted to add my welcome as well. I always enjoy hearing the perspective of the guys who can see out the front of the plane. I have been amazed at some of the things that have been seen and I hope you will share your story about what you saw from your back garden at some point. It always seems like you guys are great at figuring size and distance, much more so than someone like me.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS.

One of the most entertaining locations on the web, you'll never really know what somebody will post next. Make yourself at home there is plenty of beer and eats in the frig.

We have a wonderful Search feature to see if something you want to post a new thread about hasn't already been posted. Trust me using it cuts down on getting your post deleted for already being posted. It is also a great way to find and join already going threads in your fields of interests.

P.S.

Don't touch my Scotch!

Peace

Slay

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Hi there and welcome aboard !

top topics

join