It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base - New Google Images?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The Russians say we have THREE similar but theirs is better I am inclined to believe them.

I spoke to a fellow about the laser at Maui when I was there in November. He has seen the laser function numerous of times he lives at the bottom of the old volcano.
Also here in Australia the pine gap us base near Alice springs also is known for having a defensive laser to warn off uninvited space visitors .

Some of the following information was derived from an impeccable scientific source who, up to the time of his retirement occupied a key
position among the Australian scientific elite. Due to his position he was fully informed about all joint government scientific programmes and
was often asked to advise on technical and intelligence matters relating to them. He agreed to comment on some American activities in
Australia providing he was not identified by subsequent use of the information. The man has an amazing background involving an association
with some of the greatest scientific discoveries of the twentieth century, In his old age he feels that people should be made a little more aware
of what is going on around them.

good day to you.

[edit on 25/6/2009 by ocker]

[edit on 25/6/2009 by ocker]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

once again - nice info presented Zorgon. Are we looking into into Dulce or Tajikstan....I think the Tajikstan in a little more interesting....

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Great Find, Zorgon!!

S & F for you.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by booda
once again - nice info presented Zorgon. Are we looking into into Dulce or Tajikstan....I think the Tajikstan in a little more interesting....

Tajikstan is one of my better finds...

The Dulce find, a school, is a point that I will continue now... Yes its a school, but its out of the main town and from the air looks interesting. My point was, like Tajikstan, any secrect facility, or even non secret military base is normally some distance away from the town its named for

When I began tracing Okno years ago all I had was the mountain range and two town names; Dushanbe were the workers lived and that the site was near Nurex.

At that time all that was on google at the site location was a low res version that showed some interesting blobs It was about as clear as the top half of HAARP still is
+62° 23' 27.21", -145° 8' 58.46"

So my point is if you are looking for something odd... you need to drive around the area for miles

Now back to Dulce...

If you look in the mountains on google you will find something odd.. and I will leave it to others to tell me what it is
Hey I can't do all the work

And if ya find the answers I will show you one of the other HAARP's

Now then

What are all these?

And an extra note as clue in the last one

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
zorgon, that pic is private housing from the Farmington area. Pretty standard stuff, too. You see that sort of development in NM and esp on reservations.

What are you looking for?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Are the latest pics you included in the thread from New Mexico or Tajikistan?

Looks like cleared lots with driveways from the sat image.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
Are the latest pics you included in the thread from New Mexico or Tajikistan?
Looks like cleared lots with driveways from the sat image.

New Mexico

Originally posted by I Am Spartacus Pretty standard stuff, too. You see that sort of development in NM and esp on reservations.

So they are putting standard housing now on old NUKE test sites?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What I am looking for is the entrance to Dulce

But I think I will pass on buying a lot there

So any info on the test site near Dulce?

Here is another interesting site
US Nuclear Storage facility
Volkel, Uden, Netherlands
+51° 39' 27.92", +5° 42' 8.09"

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

So they are putting standard housing now on old NUKE test sites?

I wasn't aware of any nuke testing in that area, but people live in Alamagordo, too.

You can see from the map view that the area is just laced with named roads. If it was something nefarious there'd be gates somewhere like you clearly see on sat views of A51, but on this map there's free and open access. Not a gate in site.

36.830550, -106.885557

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Nuke Test (1961) Creates Massive Hollow Cavity
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note All Cap is the original site... not mine

SITE OF THE FIRST UNITED STATES UNDERGROUND NUCLEAR EXPERIMENT FOR THE STIMULATION OF LOW-PRODUCTIVITY GAS RESERVOIRS. A 29 KILOTON NUCLEAR EXPLOSIVE WAS DETONATED AT A DEPTH OF 4227 FEET BELOW THIS SURFACE LOCATION ON DECEMBER 10, 1967.

NO EXCAVATION, DRILLING, AND/OR REMOVAL OF MATERIALS TO A TRUE VERTICAL DEPTH OF 1500 FEET IS PERMITTED WITHIN A RADIUS OF 100 FEET OF THIS SURFACE LOCATION. NOR ANY SIMILAR EXCAVATION, DRILLING, AND/OR REMOVAL OF SUBSURFACE MATERIALS BETWEEN THE TRUE VERTICAL DEPTH OF 1500 FEET TO 4500 FEET IS PERMITTED WITHIN A 600 FOOT RADIUS OF T 29 N. R 4 W. NEW MEXICO PRINCIPAL MERIDIAN, RIO ARRIBA COUNTY, NEW MEXICO WITHOUT U.S. GOVERNMENT PERMISSION.

www.atomictourist.com...

Now then all those 'housing lots'

Maybe they are oil and gas wells?

Jicarilla Apache Energy Corp(Jaeco)
2300 Rock Dr, Dulce, NM 87528

Like these in Texas?

Agua Dulce Stratton Oil and Gas Field, TXF
+27° 46' 10.86", -97° 31' 23.94"

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If they're Gas wells then I'm mistaken. Looks like a typical housing development. Damn nice roads for gas lines, though.

But, if you knew it was gas lines, why the mystery questions?

I'm still not sure there isn't some housing out there.

zoom this 36.512624, -107.520339 on google maps, not earth. I don't have earth installed.

Looks like a house to me.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by I Am Spartacus
But, if you knew it was gas lines, why the mystery questions?

An exercise in research... looking for clues

Marjoran, who knows me well, even asked where I hide all that data on my site... and yet it isn't hidden... merely requires reading

I am sure we will not find the entrance to Dulce on Google Earth, bit you never know what turns up. Found some really interesting stuff close to Pine Gap, at Kirtland AFB and in China by looking around an area 'rumored' to have secret bases

[edit on 25-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ocker
Also here in Australia the pine gap us base near Alice springs also is known for having a defensive laser to warn off uninvited space visitors .

Ah so you are in Australia
Yes Pine Gap does have some interesting stuff
as well as a few other locations in Australia like your version of HAARP

LLNL also has a laser at the Lick Observatory and one in Chile but they are smaller though still capable of power transmission to satellites

I have looked around pine Gap extensively but cannot see a big laser turret..

There are the ones at White Sands the HELSTF installation but that one is a slightly different function

www.thelivingmoon.com...

That is also the home of THEL and MTHEL

www.thelivingmoon.com...

But still not the one I am seeking...
Once I get the right name I will find it. BTW China has a HAARP project as well have the name finally but still have not found it either

In his old age he feels that people should be made a little more aware of what is going on around them.

Most people don't give a dam about what goes on... that is why we are labeled conspiracy nuts

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
reply to post by zorgon

And you know what it is too!

Darn zorgon, StarFire huh?

Where are you hiding this stuff on Pegasus? there are many links you are hiding

Well guess that explains the STS 48 object getting fired at. But That is another subject for another day.

Cheers,

Zorgon...could you provide a link to exactly where this information on your website can be found, lol, there is like a bajillion links for different subjects, I've spend about an hour and 45 minutes now looking at the interesting and different topics there...but no go on the information in this thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi Zorgon first I just wanted to say I love reading your posts they always make me think.Back to the pictures you posted sine project gasbuggy was part of the swords to plowshare program couldn't dulce be a part of that program.
I mean since the nuke cold hollow out a underground area ,they set one off under the messa and then use the nuclear powered tunnel boring machine to give them access to it so they can secretly dump whatever they want there.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vyncent

Zorgon...could you provide a link to exactly where this information on your website can be found,

The Military stuff is under Jack Arneson's section. Still have about 600 more items to add but there is already a lot of material there.

The thing is that to find stuff you need to know what to look for and that is the key to getting answers... for example the HAARP project... there are MANY around the world, but they all have a different name

Like this one..
The Jicamarca Radio Observatory - Cornell University - Peru
11° 57' 04.82" S 76° 52' 27.43" W

Or the Australian one...
Jindalee Operational Radar Network (JORN)
www.defence.gov.au...
Laverton, West Australia Transmitter
-28° 19' 36.29", +122° 0' 18.84"
Longreach, Queensland, Australia Recievers
-23° 39' 29.53", +144° 8' 49.58"

Or the Russian one that was running 10 years before HAARP
SURA Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
sura.nirfi.sci-nnov.ru...

Or the one in Norway
EISCAT Ramfjordmoen, Near Tromsø, Norway
+69° 35' 10.94", +19° 13' 20.89"
(arrays are in the trees

All the military related stuff is here

Jack Arneson's Files

I still have to move some items or put cross references on other menus but that should keep you up at nights

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
i just read everything you linked, great finds. You are really good at researching this stuff.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by othello
I mean since the nuke cold hollow out a underground area ,they set one off under the messa and then use the nuclear powered tunnel boring machine to give them access to it so they can secretly dump whatever they want there.

nuclear powered tunnel boring machine Hmmm Do they have those?

Here is a little quote from something I am working on...

"...approximately 8000 miles of tunnel were dug in America and Western Europe in the 1960s."

Why does the US Air Force have its own TBM?

Image Courtesy USAF

I like this one...

But those are not Nuclear...

Nuclear Tunnel Boring Machines (NTBM's)

Method and Apparatus for Tunneling by Melting
Publication number: US3693731
Publication date: 1972-09-26

Abstract
A machine and method for drilling bore holes and tunnels by melting in which a housing is provided for supporting a heat source and a heated end portion and in which the necessary melting heat is delivered to the walls of the end portion at a rate sufficient to melt rock and during operation of which the molten material may be disposed adjacent the boring zone in cracks in the rock and as a vitreous wall lining of the tunnel so formed. The heat source can be electrical or nuclear but for deep drilling is preferably a nuclear reactor.

Apparatus and Method for Large Tunnel Excavation in Hard Rock
Publication number: US3885832
Publication date: 1975-05-27

Abstract
A tunneling machine for producing large tunnels in rock by progressive detachment of the tunnel core by thermal melting a boundary kerf into the tunnel face and simultaneously forming an initial tunnel wall support by deflecting the molten materials against the tunnel walls to provide, when solidified, a continuous liner; and fragmenting the tunnel core circumscribed by the kerf by thermal stress fracturing and in which the heat required for such operations is supplied by a compact nuclear reactor.

Apparatus and Method for Large Tunnel Excavation in Soft & Incompetent Rock or Ground
Publication number: US3881777
Publication date: 1975-05-06

Abstract
A tunneling machine for producing large tunnels in soft rock or wet, clayey, unconsolidated or bouldery earth by simultaneously detaching the tunnel core by thermal melting a boundary kerf into the tunnel face and forming a supporting excavation wall liner by deflecting the molten materials against the excavation walls to provide, when solidified, a continuous wall supporting liner, and detaching the tunnel face circumscribed by the kerf with powered mechanical earth detachment means and in which the heat required for melting the kerf and liner material is provided by a compact nuclear reactor.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for responding to my post Zorgon.I have to say again .I love your posts , they make me think and keep a open mind.I remember that Omni magazine had a article on it september 1983 about it.

link

this is my first link hopefully i did it right

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I am sure we will not find the entrance to Dulce on Google Earth, bit you never know what turns up.

There were reports that there is an entrance in to the dulce base built in to the mountains, but from what I have read the area is tightly controlled by heaps of security.

In regards to the boring machines I remember seeing those photos some years ago, probably from the same source you got them from no doubt.

All of the photos that you have provided gives credibilty to the fact that there is much more going on in this world that we are aware of. TPTB are playng a dangerous game and we are in the middle of it! very worrying indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join